Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 150820 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2:Battle for the Holy Milk (Turn 33)
« Reply #750 on: June 22, 2018, 10:40:38 am »

For showing up in exactly two turns, I think that last battle went pretty well for Erik.

Shall we ride with the warriors of Valhalla to fight in the probably-world-ending battle, because seriously that's the only reason this afterlife exists (training to fight in Ragnarok) and there are still people who need killing. Use Valhalla's doors to show up next to literally everyone, and try to kill them, and then claim the milk to make some really good mead. Besides, if it turns out to not have actually been Ragnarok, that's fine, just consider it some practice for the final apocalypse.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 22, 2018, 10:41:28 am »

"HAAAAROOOOOOLD!"

Casts horrible Revenant magic at Harold, empowering it with my hatred
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 22, 2018, 10:55:13 am »

Suggest they name the town BARONSTEIN
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aurum System

• Bay Watcher
  • (Gai, and others) (They/Them collectively)
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 22, 2018, 11:57:57 am »

"We should go back to the farm then, we'll just get slaughtered on all sides here. Also who's that crazy lady with all the reanimated animals, Kane may have use of her. We may still complete our objective yet."

Send a diplomat to Bedlam, and push through back to the farm to capture and milk the cows.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 22, 2018, 12:01:58 pm »

Daarrrn.

Name: John Smith
Description: Your average joe. John.
Why do you want milk: I'm thirsty.

Go to the local grocery store. Buy some milk.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 22, 2018, 07:19:49 pm »

Accept the graciously-provided Grail Milk, I guess.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 22, 2018, 08:50:19 pm »

"I humbly request on behalf of Kane, our Enlightened Messiah and Great Prophet, an alliance between you and the Brotherhood of Nod."

Florence tilted her head at the diplomat of 'Nod'. What a strange name for a cult! Is it comprised entirely of yes-men?

On any normal day, she would've hooked up with any cultists, if only to slaughter some heroes. Now, she's having too much fun by herself to care about any sort of alliance with a bunch of numbskulls. On the other hand, she could use some more spare parts for her frankenanimals.

With a horizontal slice of her bonesaw, Florence separated the poor chap's head from his shoulders. Stitching his hands to his head, she reanimated both parts and ordered the shambling corpse to send this message back to his master:

"I don't bloody know who or what this Kane is. No doubt that he's a foul, atrociously ugly fanny-faced, drooling, snot-headed, hairy tongued, warty cunt who thinks he's Jesus-come-again. If you want to worship a true goddess, a more useful person, come to me, all of you, and swear fealty to me. Don't try anything, for I am the Supremely Capable, Really Intelligent boffiN, and I will brook no attacks against my person. Now make haste and grovel at your queen's luscious feet!"

Continue fighting. If the Brotherhood of Nod and the Farmers Defense Initiative comes knocking, well... make like an alien invasion and exterminate them all! No extraterrestrial crystals required! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Also, punish Erik by removing his head from his thick neck and adding his corpse to the towering monstrosity under her command. Punish Harold by ordering the monstrosity to devour him. Lastly, scream in rage at the audacity of that Grail upon realizing that he stole the milk and that she cannot get it back, before enhancing herself with dark energies and taking her frustration out on everyone nearby!.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 12:51:02 am by Sir Elventide »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 22, 2018, 09:31:32 pm »

Continue fighting. If the Brotherhood of Nod and the Farmers Defense Initiative comes knocking, well... make like an alien invasion and exterminate them all! No extraterrestrial crystals required! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
You need more pylons.
And vespene gas.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Aurum System

• Bay Watcher
  • (Gai, and others) (They/Them collectively)
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 23, 2018, 10:11:48 am »

With a horizontal slice of her bonesaw, Florence separated the poor chap's head from his shoulders.

Well no cows for you then. >:U
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 10:13:41 am by Madd »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 23, 2018, 10:48:42 am »

Accept the Holy Milk and drink it! Win the Game!
If the Holy Milk gets destroyed again, go and milk that cow from earlier while telling my bike to attack the vandal.
If the Holy Milk doesn't get destroyed, fulfill the prophesy of Painkiller by resurrecting everyone who was a good (wo)man during their life, and also making the Earth indestructible no matter what.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 23, 2018, 02:54:28 pm »

"Hello, Father. The world may be ending. Do you really wish me to save it, or just keep us alive? I hope this is not disrespectful, but I'm not sure which someone like you would prefer."
"EH... DO WHAT YOU LIKE, REALLY. I CAN HARDLY IMAGINE THOSE SMALL-MINDED INGRATES WOULD BE TERRIBLY THANKFUL EVEN IF YOU SAVED EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. BUT THE EARTH HERSELF IS WORTH SAVING, IS SHE NOT? I'D RATHER NOT BE COOPED UP IN HERE FOR ALL ETERNITY. WHATEVER YOU DO, THOUGH, KEEP YOURSELF SAFE, MY CHILD. I DON'T WANT MY BEAUTIFUL CREATION COMING TO ANY HARM!"

KICK BACK AND RELAX WHILST RAGNAROK RAGES OUTSIDE. MAYBE SWITCH ON THE FLATSCREEN IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER-CUM-LIVING ROOM AND SEE IF I CAN PICK UP ANY TV CHANNELS FROM INSIDE THIS POCKET DIMENSION

FONDLY PINCH MY BELOVED MONSTER BABY'S CHEEKS AND LET HIM/HER/THEM/IT AMUSE ITSELF BY SAVING
(OR NOT SAVING) THE WORLD AND ITS INHABITANTS FROM THEIR IMMINENT DESTRUCTION
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 23, 2018, 06:46:30 pm »

I see a couple actions that could potentially end the game, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 23, 2018, 07:47:37 pm »

I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will not be online, probably, until Friday or maybe Thursday night.

If there is a turn (or more than one turn) in the meantime and I am somehow not dead (for the second time), my action is the official, Viking-sanctioned action for use during Ragnarok and pretty much every other time imaginable:

Kill things. Kill all the things (that aren't my allies).
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 23, 2018, 10:24:39 pm »

Drink the holy grail milk and use all the power at my disposal, including my world saving bonus, to just stop everyone's insanty with the armies of heaven and hell at my side.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 24, 2018, 01:33:43 am »

A battle? Fighting isn't good. I don't like fighting.

"Hey, everyone!"
"Hey, you there!"
"HEY YOU FIGHTING PEOPLE!

Fighting isn't good, and you shouldn't do it. What are you fighting about? I'm a certified conflict resolutionist, maybe I could help? Please?"
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53