Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Amusement Park Funland  (Read 4234 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Amusement Park Funland
« on: April 20, 2018, 11:08:29 am »

Amusement Park Funland

Welcome, welcome good folks to the Amusement Park Funland! Entrance is free of charge!1 Come and enjoy our various attractions! World famous attractions are here for you to enjoy, especially the legendary Dungeon! In here you can find anything and everything! Temples to various living, dead and imaginary gods and eldritch beings! (Remember to make a donation before stepping into The Dungeon!) Number of stores sell here everything you want and need (in The Dungeon)! First aid center is also available if you get hurt (in The Dungeon)! Our very own Gold4Money buys your stuff if you run out of money!

Come in, come in, and enjoy your time here!

Entrance is free. Exit is not (10k bucks).

What?

A random low effort dungeon delving game. Legends says that The Ultimate Archwizard of Masterful Magic dropped some trinket or other on the bottom floor of the legendary Dungeon. He couldn't be arsed to find it by himself so he built an amusement park around it hoping someone would eventually find it. Everything you find in The Dungeon you can keep except the said magical trinket thingy. That's the only rule. Now, of course it isn't just a stroll in the park (though you certainly can take a stroll around the amusement park proper) so you better prepare for some vicious fights.

To enter The Dungeon you need to declare your species/race and class to the gate keeper any pay a modest sum of 50 bucks to enter.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Amusement Park Funland
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 11:17:35 am »

you need to declare your species/race and class to the gate keeper and pay a modest sum of 50 bucks to enter.
But the amusement park flier states that entry is FREE!
Amusement Park Funland
Welcome, welcome good folks to the Amusement Park Funland! Entrance is free of charge!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 11:21:59 am »

Jack Hallon

Class: Bard
Race: Orc
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 04:12:08 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 11:28:17 am »

Romula Augusta
Race: True Human
Class: Illusionist Magician!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 11:48:28 am »

Would I be right to assume that races and classes don't have to be the classic DnD style ones? If I am right then I have a wonderful idea for a character.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 11:52:30 am »

Name: *Blurble* *Blorp* *Blurb*.

Race: Squidman.

Class: Water Elementalist.

Spoiler: Picture (click to show/hide)
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 12:27:10 pm »

Name Jack Menguinder

Race: Human

Class: Underpayed cashier

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 01:20:52 pm »

I'll take that as a yes to non-standard races and classes

Name: The Meowscular Chef

Race: Felyne

Class: Combat Chef

Spoiler: one swole-ass cat (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 01:25:33 pm by Failbird105 »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 01:29:28 pm »

you need to declare your species/race and class to the gate keeper and pay a modest sum of 50 bucks to enter.
But the amusement park flier states that entry is FREE!

Well yes, but the attractions are not (nor are many other things).

Would I be right to assume that races and classes don't have to be the classic DnD style ones? If I am right then I have a wonderful idea for a character.

Enchanted Motorcycle Voodoo Princess is a valid race/class combo.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 01:36:33 pm »

Well... so far it's looking like I'm going to be the main fighting dude of this party.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 01:40:39 pm »

Well... so far it's looking like I'm going to be the main fighting dude of this party.
You have to remember that the human body is 90% water. Blood is more than 90% water. I'm a water elementalist. Think about it.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 01:58:34 pm »

You have to remember that the human body is 90% water. Blood is more than 90% water. I'm a water elementalist. Think about it.
Yes but there's liable to be at least a decent few enemies that aren't fleshy things. Elementals, golems, skeletons and spirits just to name some of the classic varieties.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 02:02:19 pm »

Yes but there's liable to be at least a decent few enemies that aren't fleshy things. Elementals, golems, skeletons and spirits just to name some of the classic varieties.
True, But as long as I gather the blood from the fleshy enemies, sort of like that guy from naruto who has a bunch of sand, I should be able to take out anything corporeal. Plus, Water Vapor in the air.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 02:17:19 pm »

True, But as long as I gather the blood from the fleshy enemies, sort of like that guy from naruto who has a bunch of sand, I should be able to take out anything corporeal. Plus, Water Vapor in the air.

*Puts on Nerd Glasses* Well you see while water vapor is all around us in the air its in gas form meaning to be able to bend the water vapor assuming I understand how your thing works you would first need to find a way to cool down/condense the air around you *takes glasses off*

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2018, 05:48:25 pm »

Hey, this looks interesting.

Name: Blorg
Race: Whatever this thing is.
Class: Fatrolling Macelord
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: [1] 2 3