Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Amusement Park Funland  (Read 4233 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Amusement Park Funland
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 05:52:37 pm »

And there's the group tank... who looks like he'll be getting a lot of services from me.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 06:25:43 pm »

I was actually thinking of an evasive damage dealer. Fat, but also Acrobatic. Acrofatic?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 01:07:28 am »

Jack Hallon

Class: Bard
Race: Orc

[Loads of Money: 5] "Welcome to our amuse... Ooh! It's Jack Hallon in person! Can I have an autograph? I'm your biggest fan!"

Spoiler: Doomblade (click to show/hide)

Romula Augusta
Race: True Human
Class: Illusionist Magician!

[Scraping by: 3] A rare True Human enters. He's barely making the ends meet!

Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)

Name: *Blurble* *Blorp* *Blurb*.

Race: Squidman.

Class: Water Elementalist.

Spoiler: Picture (click to show/hide)

[Fish on dry land: 2] Aquatic species like this one are rarely seen on dry land. I guess he's new here because he just got enough bucks to get into the Dungeon.

Spoiler: HugeNerdAndProudOfIt (click to show/hide)

Name Jack Menguinder

Race: Human

Class: Underpayed cashier

[Lucky lottery: 4] Jack here won some money in lottery apparently, because that's the only way to explain all those hot bills burning a hole in his pocket.

Spoiler: Fluffe (click to show/hide)

I'll take that as a yes to non-standard races and classes

Name: The Meowscular Chef

Race: Felyne

Class: Combat Chef

Spoiler: one swole-ass cat (click to show/hide)

[No Demand for Combat Chefs: 3] Because they tend to fight more than actually make food. But his savings are just enough to enjoy some of our less expensive services.

Spoiler: Failbird (click to show/hide)

Hey, this looks interesting.

Name: Blorg
Race: Whatever this thing is.
Class: Fatrolling Macelord

Looks like Zombie Ogre to me. And Macelord sounds like high level class. Therefore: "That's restricted race and class. Please prove your credentials." says the gate keeper.

Everyone else: "Welcome! Enjoy our innumerable services and attractions! I personally enjoy that nigh club run by Hell's Entertainment Inc. They got some very hot demons there. Entrance to the Dungeon is right there by souvenir shop! If you are first time here you might want to check it out and burn some money for useful items!"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 09:01:58 am »

Hmm, on one hand I want to go into the souvenir shop and see if I can get something potentially useful, but on the other hand I don't want to risk spending too much money and not being able to get into the dungeon. Decisions decisions.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 09:20:57 am »

Man i'm sure glad I won that lottery only took a months worth of my pay anyway To the souvenir shop I go!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 09:50:00 am »

ONCE MORE UNTO THE DEPTHS (Dungeon)

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 09:50:49 am »

I only have 50, and I think that's how much I need. Check the entrance fee.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 10:44:31 am »

Ah fuck it,

Check the souvenir shop, see if there's anything useful(such as a frying pan or oversized butchers knife) on sale for less than fifty bucks.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:48:51 am by Failbird105 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 10:57:38 am »

Looks like Zombie Ogre to me. And Macelord sounds like high level class. Therefore: "That's restricted race and class. Please prove your credentials." says the gate keeper.

Blorg is not a zombie or undead, he's just ugly and fat. What about leaving class as just Fatrolling "Maceogre" instead of "Macelord"?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2018, 09:33:07 am »

Man i'm sure glad I won that lottery only took a months worth of my pay anyway To the souvenir shop I go!

The souvenir shop is right next to the Dungeon entrance. It doesn't have traditional product displays, but fields brand new hard light illusion displays, allowing show entire range of products that wouldn't otherwise fit in.

They sell basically everything. Armors, weapons, replica jewels, cameras, towels, musical instruments, sleeping bags, candles, flashlights, portable stars, although that last one is so far outside of your budget it isn't even funny.

Cheapest weapons and armors are about 10 bucks a piece, and are simple cosplay level stuff. Nerf guns, soft rubber swords, foam breastplates... Second tier stuff, wooden training weapons, leather armors, robes with simple enchantments are all 100 bucks per piece. Third tier copper stuff adds another zero in the price, as does every tier after. The stuff becomes very quickly hideously expensive.

Two types of enchanted pamphlets in particular catches your attention. Titled Labyrinth Layout for 300 bucks and Where I Can Find The Best Loot for 400. Single use items, but they sound useful as heck.

The cashier is a leprechaun who can't wait to get his greedy mittens into your pockets.

Ah fuck it,

Check the souvenir shop, see if there's anything useful(such as a frying pan or oversized butchers knife) on sale for less than fifty bucks.

Indeed there are. But they are just rubber knives. Can't do shit with those. Unless you are a combat chef. 10 bucks each.

ONCE MORE UNTO THE DEPTHS (Dungeon)
Ah fuck it,

A Magician and an Elementalist enter into the Dungeon. Sounds like a beginning of a joke, but lets see if it ends in tears of joy or not.

You pay off the ticket and walk through the gates. The stairs down are painfully long and you don't really look up for the eventual trip back up. At bottom of the stairs you are greeted by a real dungeon. Uneven ground, stalactites and stalagmites everywhere, rocks fallen from ceiling, trash and rotting remains of fast food left behind by previous visitors. The place is lit by fluorescent lamp installed on roof on frequent pacing. None of it helps you because you get lost almost immediately.

[ENCOUNTER ROLL: 1]

You don't get lament being lost for very long before you are accosted by 10 angry rats! They insist both of you bear striking resemblance to the bastards who ate their grandma's generation alive.

DEFEND YOURSELF! En Garde!

Blorg is not a zombie or undead, he's just ugly and fat. What about leaving class as just Fatrolling "Maceogre" instead of "Macelord"?

"Much more believable."

[Almost rolling in money: 4] The keyword is "almost". 500 bucks don't make a good bed for an ogre yet.

Spoiler: randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fluffe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HugeNerdAndProudOfIt (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2018, 09:47:35 am »

Use the water in their blood to suspend them one foot above the ground, so they can't get any traction or move.

"Blurbole, Blorp Blagh"
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2018, 11:15:50 am »

*sigh* "Well, I suppose there were going to be meowney purroblems."
buy two rubber knives and a foam chestplate, then enter the dungeon

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2018, 11:26:44 am »

Roll to the Souvenir Shop and try to buy a good mace for 100 bucks.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2018, 11:55:07 am »

Name: Murkon Lightninghammer

Race: Dwarf

Class: Cleric

(D&D cleric, to be specific)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2018, 12:19:32 pm »

"HA HA, I see we are true protagonists!"
Attempt to make fake copies of myself, before using my true self to harvest a whip from a rat tail.
Pages: 1 [2] 3