Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DF-Dark Fantasy - 44.11 Mod (Civilizations, Creatures, and some equipment)  (Read 2675 times)

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile

☼Welcome to DF: Dark Fantasy☼

The following mod is an attempt to introduce more and more Dark Fantasy elements into Dwarf Fortress. Specifically, elements that fit with the overall tone and feeling of Dwarf Fortress. This first batch of creatures and civilizations are taken from Dragon's Dogma mostly. In the future, I plan to introduce a sort of mixed bag of elements - drawing from Dark Fantasy in general rather than specific works of fiction. Perhaps my favorite work of media is Berserk, and you'll already find references to that in this mod. In the future, I plan to add much more from Berserk.

For now, this pack adds 3 civilizations (1 playable), about 15 creatures (5 or so trainable) and a handful of items/weapons.

In the following readme you'll find general information on everything included.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I will write up specifics and designations later today.
If you have any questions, suggestions or issues - please let me know at the forum, or find me on the DF discord - I'm usually in the modding room.

Current Version:
Download available here

Special thanks to ZM5 and Hugo the Dwarf for answering my myriad questions about modding.
I recommend checking out their mods as well, if you haven't.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 08:28:32 pm by delphonso »