Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: [47.05]/[50.10] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V7.20  (Read 81533 times)

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile

Bump, as well as a important notice to those waiting for some form of an update to this mod;

As of now; 10/27/2019, Version 4.1 has started to be worked on, and instead, V5 will be after the next major Vanilla update. 4.1 will just be a bunch of fixes, and noble ranking changes, ect. Time it will take is unknown, but I would say 2-4 weeks at most, depending on my schedule.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V4.1 (Now with "Never!" ending FUN.)
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2019, 10:15:41 pm »

Just a little bump and a little bit of future info on my plans:

Currently Necromancy, Pyromancy, Electromancy, Geomancy, Arcamancy, Holymancy, Toximancy, Shadowmancy, Chaosmancy, Beastiamancy, Dragomancy, Hemomancy, Hydromancy and Demonology are currently in the game as secrets. With the next Vanilla update I will be upgrading a few of these and tweaking them. As well as adding a lot more... none will be Tower required. These will also be changed and respectively aligned with the spheres: DEATH FIRE WATER LIGHTNING EARTH WISDOM HEALING BLIGHT DARKNESS CHAOS ANIMALS NIGHTMARES VALOR LONGEVITY and OCEANS

Plans for new secrets are as follows:
Summoner, Duskmancy, Dawnmancy, Twilimancy, Huntromancy, Gemramancy, Palamancy, Metamancy, Giamancy, Virtumancy, Sacrimancy, Abhormancy, Aeromancy, Sirenmancy, Feromancy.
Spheres for each:
CREATION DUSK DAWN TWILIGHT HUNTING JEWELS JUSTICE METALS NATURE RAINBOWS SACRIFICE REVENGE WIND SONG and STRENGHT.

What will be the point of these?
Currently with DF, when you have learned at least 3 Secrets, you can use all without an issue, but soon after you learn a 4th or more, a bug pops up, stopping others from appearing in your abilities section. More secrets will be to fill in a few "hybrid" like sections for players, as well as give players a strange way of playing in certain parts of the world, such as Palamancy, it will be related to the powers that a Paladin would have. or a Feromancy would have abilities similar to a barbarian. For the most part, most of the new ones will be buff/debuff related, but as of now for the next update, we don't know the full extent on what will be added with Interactions.. and I know Im not the only one looking forward to it :)
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Bidyhackier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2019, 02:40:50 pm »

Well, i found a pretty significant bug. it involves the arcane magic.

i was trying to collect all the spells, and then i came to a tower, and could hear combat from the outside, very weird. when i got inside, i noticed the Arcamancers where fighting their own creations. i let them do their thing for a while, then got inside and found out the battle was bigger than i expected, lots of corpses from both sides. then i took my slabs and went home, screw them.

when i tried to ressurect a corpse as an arcane fiend, same thing happened, attacked by my own undead. luckily they are weak
lol why is patience the key characteristic to defeating an elephant? I can just imagine years of psychological torture and mind games until one of you just takes their own life.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2019, 02:24:24 am »

Yeah, its something im aware but I've only seen it happen 1/10 times per tower. Just really unsure why this would happen When the tags are basically the same between arcamancer and the other 4 for Interactions and same for the creature itself >.<. It is something planned for me to continue looking at for the next update tho when I rework a lot of the secrets.

One of the possibilities that I believe might be causing this is that with DF, only 3 secrets can be learned without it bugging out, 4 and beyond is when some secrets disappear for your ability list and it might be happening to those who learn arcamancy and 3 other things... cuz I have seen this issue in a geomancer tower before lol.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: [44.12] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V4.2 (Now with "Never!" ending FUN.)
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2020, 09:31:30 pm »

Honestly just want to BUMP this up, really like this mod setting

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [47.04] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V5 (Races, Beasts, Secrets Oh My!!)
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2020, 11:34:24 pm »

Bump, as well as enjoy the update! Now time for me to go crash into bed.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2020, 01:22:07 am »

What a wonderful mod! I'd like to know if any of these new civs are playable in Fort Mode though, I'm starting up a new game with this mod and the Mortal Kombat mod

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2020, 02:39:23 pm »

What a wonderful mod! I'd like to know if any of these new civs are playable in Fort Mode though, I'm starting up a new game with this mod and the Mortal Kombat mod

All are playable in Fortress Mode! Although with the recent 47.x update, playing as a Dark Fortress civ is limited due to positions being restricted, so if you do chose to play as one of them, you wont have a mayor, any militia, ect.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2020, 01:18:27 am »

As a request, Version Pre-Release V4.0b for 44.12 Has been added for download.

Rappers

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I think adventure mode may be broken with this new release, upon selecting a race, starting location and profession I am unable to proceed to the next tabs such as skills and appearance, I have tried all the keyboard options and had no success so far so it's impossible to finish creating  an adventurer.
Update: Okay I had to change some custom key bindings I made, all sorted now!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 08:15:45 am by Rappers »

Zenoth

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hi. I really like the mod. But I have two problems: I am playing with the Crobolds, and first I have realized that there are no nobles. In other words, since there is no broker, the commercial matter becomes almost impossible to give an example. And second when I open the Military menu I don't have the option to create squads, so I can't make troops either.

bben2032

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I'm really new I just got this modpack but I got the thing that says "The secrets of summoning creatures from the void" How do I obtain these powers?

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you put points into the Reading skill, you are able to read that to gain Summoner's secret abilities, Unless if your on Fortressmode, you just gotta wait for someone to read it. But if its not a Slab, that book may not contain the secrets, and only be talking about it the powers, but not teaching you how to use it. In which, if it does give you the powers, you only need to go to your abilities tab to use them.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Updated to V5.1. Mainly for Typos, ect, but also added in abilities for the Finalbeasts.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump.

As of now with my Fortress/Adventure Playthroughs, I have not encountered anything very broken yet, (disregarding the fireimmune issue that was mentioned in future plans). The only game breaking/crashy issues I've ran into were those that are from Vanilla gameplay.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7