Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll To Eat Souls. WEEKLY-(Waitlist open!)(Turn 1!)  (Read 12084 times)

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeah man, i'll gnaw your leg off
    • View Profile
Roll To Eat Souls. WEEKLY-(Waitlist open!)(Turn 1!)
« on: April 25, 2018, 08:00:52 pm »

You are a SoulEater, so you eat souls, but eating souls isn't legal, so as part of your imprisonment, you have to fight the other soul eaters to the death!

Character stuff:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Powers: Everyone has a power, you decide what your power is when you enter puberty, no one knew you could have more than one power, that is until someone ate someone's soul.(Can be literally anything) (Unless ruled otherwise

RTD rules:
Soul-eating: Rip out someone's heart, inside of the heart is the Soulstone, tastes like burnt steak, feels like a perfect dose of LSD for a turn afterwards.
Soulstone: an organ inside the heart that holds the soul, it normally disappears a little bit after death, taking the body's soul with it to the afterlife(4 Turns)
Graphics: I will draw a picture of the current state of the map every turn!

Players:
Waitlist:
NOTHING EROTIC!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See you in the ring!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:10:41 am by darkfrost1802 »

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Eat Souls. WEEKLY-(Signups open)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 08:23:13 pm »

Reserved for future use!
(Maybe.)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 08:42:25 pm »

Name:AZURAI
Power:AZURAi has power over the element of light being capable of lauching beams and lasers from his hands and fingers.
Background:AZURAI has born long ago in a unknown island,the humans that lived there mistook him for a god because of his marble white skin and powers,something that he took avantege of by demanding human sacrifices,but alas he was captured when the soul police discovered his scheme,now he seeks vengence upon them,and the power of the other soul eaters will do...

((fixed))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 06:24:06 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 08:48:32 pm »

Name:AZURAI
Power:AZURAi has power over the elements of light and dark,being capable of lauching beams of light and making weapons out of shadows
Background:AZURAI has born long ago in a unknown country,the humans that lived there mistook him as a god,something that he took aventege of by demanding human sacrifices,but alas he was captured when the actual gods discovered his scheme,now he seeks vengence upon them,and the power of the other soul eaters will do...

((is this good enough?))
No, I count control of two elements as two powers, pick one.
and this world is set in the modern day basically, so no gods. rest of your background is fine!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 08:52:34 pm »

((ok,i will pick light then))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:47:44 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 08:52:46 pm »

Name: Nix
Power: Everytime Nix survives getting hurt/hit/otherwise damaged by anything, it becomes doubly difficult for him to be hurt by the same sort of force.
Background: A mutant born with the capacity to become stronger when not killed by things, Nix became obsessed with bastardised Ubermensch philosophy and became a real dick.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 09:07:05 pm »

Name: Nix
Power: Everytime Nix survives getting hurt/hit/otherwise damaged by anything, it becomes doubly difficult for him to be hurt by the same sort of force.
Background: A mutant born with the capacity to become stronger when not killed by things, Nix became obsessed with bastardised Ubermensch philosophy and became a real dick.
our characters are going to get along fine :D

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 05:48:05 am »

PTW
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 09:35:03 am »

Name: Potato
Power: memes Can grow potatoes and control them yeeeee
Backstory: you do it need to know anything except that he is a potato and he can bash your head in with potatoes!
Immediately engage in homoeroticism with the demon guy! Jk

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 10:47:39 am »

Name: Potato
Power: memes Can grow potatoes and control them yeeeee
Backstory: you do it need to know anything except that he is a potato and he can bash your head in with potatoes!
Immediately engage in homoeroticism with the demon guy! Jk
HEY! AZURAI is not a demon,hes a god wannabe >:(

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 02:44:35 pm »

same difference okay

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 04:08:18 pm »

Name: Xykon
Power: Rapid regeneration. He can regrow the rest of his body from decapitation in five minutes and other injuries at proportional speeds. His brain must be damaged beyond natural recovery for him to be killed.
Backstory: A mutant with a gaunt appearance and pale skin, Xykon despises humanity. Becoming a soul eater seemed like a logical progression, but his lack of subtlety made him an easy target for the soul police.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 05:45:27 pm »

Name: Oz
Power: DRAMATIC EXPLOSIONS!
Posing, saying a one-liner, or just generally being dramatic causes DRAMATIC EXPLOSIONS! Put on sunglasses while walking away from a building in a trenchcoat? Building explodes. Dive-roll out of a car before it crashes into something? Car explodes on impact. Flex arms while screaming "I'm Awesome!" ? Explosion backdrop. Punch someone  while screaming "You killed my dog!" ? Said person detonates from the punch.
Side-effects may vary.
Backstory: Oz desperately wanted to be cool.
He started working out to be cool.
He wears sunglasses at night to look cool.
He learned to play pool to be cool.
He started smoking to be cool.
He wears biker jackets to be cool.
He got into fights to be cool.
He dropped out of high school to be cool.
He ate people to be cool.
He went to jail to be cool.
His goal... is to be cool.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2018, 05:54:41 pm »

A mutant with a gaunt appearance and pale skin
((soul police is racist confirmed))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:56:17 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

darkfrost1802

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2018, 07:32:34 pm »

Hey, angry, its okay if I fix up the grammar of your character for the player's section right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12