Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Usnuspstrasp - Return of the Dwarves. (Succession Game, COMPLETE)  (Read 19878 times)

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
  • The only person who cares about Tales from Entar
    • View Profile
Re: Usnuspstrasp - Return of the Dwarves. (Succession Game, PLAYERS WANTED)
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2018, 10:58:18 am »

I do still wanna prioritise getting dwarves married for this reason. Seeing as we're getting unlimited migrant waves...somehow... it isn't as important as it was but I still wanna give the impression that we're trying to get a stable gene pool going just in case :P Wanna get the population high for when we eventually start a second fortress so we can get some decently-skilled migrants to help out :3

Oh, I'm gonna look that Cyclops up in Legends Viewer. I think his lair might have one of the old Dwarven artifacts in it.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2018, 06:59:36 pm »

Oh, did you pass the save on already or have you posted the link, I'm blind xD skipping the facebook users for now so Imic's up next.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2018, 07:15:09 pm »

Also I looked up the Cyclops you killed in Legends Viewer.

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Fortress has this to say on the subject of Eyo Glowlarge the Puce Goals..."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well I'll be damned, we killed a god xD Don't know who worshipped it or if they're still around, but we killed it. Think it might have actually been one of OUR gods xD

No artifacts whatsoever from what I found, but still a decent kill. I prefer to cage these things for later fun, especially if this actually IS in the dwarven pantheon. Imagine going into the temple to worship your god and realising he's actually there, in a cage xD

Nonetheless, his first 20 or so attacks were all in Dwarven holds, and the species were so few in number that he must have put a dent in their numbers.

Retribution must be dealt.

It was inevitable.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 07:17:08 pm by comicraider »

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2018, 12:47:15 pm »

Alright, Imic hasn't got PC access for a little while, so GPeter's up next.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2018, 06:18:28 am »

I'm quite unavailable for now cause I got a new job. Working and Studying takes one hell of a lot time so my week gameplay time is basically zero, If you guys can wait until Friday for me to start playing, I should get some reports by Saturday or Sunday.
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2018, 07:51:26 am »

Seeing as we're almost done with the turn list and haven't had any new people come for a while, so once the cycle's up I'll retire the fort for the time being and start the Adventurer saves, followed by either resuming Sunshield or beginning to expand and start a second fortress :)

So only thing that really needs to be done is get some human-sized equipment and clothes put together for the Adventurers, so they don't immediately get torn to shreds trying to storm the Necromancer tower because the only remaining Human corpses are still there, and maybe finishing the fortress' defences and military training.

The time for hiding is over.

Soon the dwarves shall retake their homelands.

STRIKE THE EARTH

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2018, 08:45:36 am »

Seeing as we're almost done with the turn list and haven't had any new people come for a while, so once the cycle's up I'll retire the fort for the time being and start the Adventurer saves, followed by either resuming Sunshield or beginning to expand and start a second fortress :)

So only thing that really needs to be done is get some human-sized equipment and clothes put together for the Adventurers, so they don't immediately get torn to shreds trying to storm the Necromancer tower because the only remaining Human corpses are still there, and maybe finishing the fortress' defences and military training.

The time for hiding is over.

Soon the dwarves shall retake their homelands.

STRIKE THE EARTH

I shall provide equipment for our adventurers, don't worry.
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2018, 11:29:11 am »

Byoutiful.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2018, 04:39:37 pm »

Alrighty, GPeter's had to pull out, so it looks like the Adventurer turns are next to get underway :) I'll pull the save and have a quick look around the fort (maybe spend a year making gear for the Adventurers) then it'll get started some time tomorrow. I'm not that good at Adventuring so my report will likely be simple ruin exploration.

Depending on the current state of the fortress Sunshield may be retired after the fact, and the next round of games will focus on an entirely new fortress. Gimmicks and themes are welcomed, and it's name shall be decided by the highest-scoring Adventurer. :3

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2018, 04:30:18 am »

I think goblin kills should be less than 1 point.

I think semi-megabeasts should be worth 5 points (beast lair). Demonic slabs should be 100 points (since they're impossible to get). And notable kills should be worth 1 point (this includes named trolls). Maybe non-notable goblin kills should be worth less as you get more. Like
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2018, 06:12:22 am »

I think goblin kills should be less than 1 point.

I think semi-megabeasts should be worth 5 points (beast lair). Demonic slabs should be 100 points (since they're impossible to get). And notable kills should be worth 1 point (this includes named trolls). Maybe non-notable goblin kills should be worth less as you get more. Like

I can't read these graphics

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2018, 01:04:04 pm »

I can't read the graph either but I see the point you're making. I put Goblin kills at 1 point simply to avoid decimals, as regardless of notable/unnotable the goal is to thin out their numbers :P

I'll rethink the point structure soon, for I'm about to resume the save and get some equipment made for the adventurers and the next phase of turns can then begin :)

Canemaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2018, 11:38:16 pm »

Holy crap. Last time I checked up on this thread it was only at 9 pages... I have been away from my PC for a while  :o

Gonna be taking some time to catch up on all that's been happening lol

Canemaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2018, 11:54:15 pm »

Read that someone wanted to do a discord? I'd be up for that if it makes communication easier
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14