Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: Usnuspstrasp - Return of the Dwarves. (Succession Game, COMPLETE)  (Read 19966 times)

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should check Gaydar or Dwarf Therapist to make sure you don't try pairing up a Gay/Asexual dwarf with the opposite sex.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
By the way, it (my name) is pronounced "ah-zee".

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile

Sign me in for a turn! Looking forward for this! :)
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
  • The only person who cares about Tales from Entar
    • View Profile

Should check Gaydar or Dwarf Therapist to make sure you don't try pairing up a Gay/Asexual dwarf with the opposite sex.

Luckily in my experience fully gay/asexual dwarves are a serious rarity, although my previous world, Entar, had a surprising amount of bisexuals.

I'll check the save Kametec sent back to me just in case, but if it's numerous enough to raise a problem with the gene pool I'll probably permit a later player to tweak it with DFHack on a one-off basis.

Sign me in for a turn! Looking forward for this! :)

Done. :) hopefully Canemaster posts an update soon and we can keep this party train rolling.

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile

Signing up for the adventurer as well, when It happens, I will be ready sir!
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool :D There will be some minor rules with the Adventurers that I'll put up later (Or give it its own thread when this fortress wraps up), but whoever slays the most megabeasts/recovers the most artifacts/whatever will be given naming rights to a later fortress in this world, or have it named after their character. Keep things interesting :D

Swompy Time

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hello,
it is possible to join the turn-play ?
A world next to the extinction, it is a charismatic plot !

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile

Just a question: In adventurer mode, are compannions allowed? Or are we supposed to go Lone Hero all the way to the end?

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, companions are allowed. I played Adventure Mode in my spare pre-embark copy of the save and was only able to play as an Outsider, making finding armor a nightmare due to Humans being long extinct. You're gonna need backup, be it living or undead xD

On that note, if you're feeling ballsy I DID give the location of a Vault containing the name slab of the tortoise fiend that rules one of the Goblin Civs (there are two Vaults, but the second demon is long dead), I imagine he'd make a handy little helper >:3 he owns half of the Dwarven artifacts anyway, so him and that Dragon are on my hit list :P

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile

Then I propose a multiplier on the points if you do it just by yourself, like a x2 multiplier, Imagine a solo hero taking down a fortress, It will be awesome, or tragic.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agreed. :P This is if they don't get gangbanged by bogeymen anyway.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll give it another day or two and see if Canemaster's had the time to get around to starting his turn, he mentioned he had some IRL stuff to deal with.

If he's still busy I'll see if he's okay with moving his turn back a little so we can keep the save moving.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

I haven't read any of this, but just noting that the fort could make human sized armor, and then the human adventurers can use them.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How could we make human-size armor? Is that possible as Dwarves? o.O

I played around with Adventure mode on a spare copy of my turn's save, only places I can find human gear is on animated corpses hanging around the necromancy tower... never got the chance to pick at what's left of the old Human towns.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

When making the armor, use "d"etails, just like with choosing materials, and then you can choose what creature to make the armor for.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait...really? o.O In all my time forgin' stuff I never knew that.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14