Dwarf Fortress > DF Announcements

Dwarf Fortress 0.44.10 Released

<< < (2/24) > >>

Bradders:

--- Quote from: Toady One on May 05, 2018, 02:27:46 pm ---Other bug fixes/tweaks
   (*) Balanced stress effects

--- End quote ---

Nice, I've yet to actually see a proper tantrum, seeing stressed dwarves would be a nice change/challenge, as stress has been satisfied fort-wide with just a grand cafeteria/meeting hall whilst ignoring almost all other creature comforts (no personal beds, not enough goblets/chairs/tables, out in the rain, no craft/martial training, etc)

--- Quote from: Toady One on May 05, 2018, 02:27:46 pm ---Other bug fixes/tweaks
   (*) Allowed nicknaming of all buildings/zones/stockpiles

--- End quote ---

HELL YEAH, M'ORGANIZATION

Still, gonna wait a couple days for the new bugs to shake out, I needs my DT to manage the dwarf swarms.  Last time I updated right away I updated again twice more in as many days  xD

Also, praise the Toad, memory system is cool af

Lunardog15:
looks cool, so would the memories carry over from adventure mode
Spoiler: incoming pun (click to show/hide)thanks for the TOADally awesome update  :D
(please don't be mad about the pun )

Orkel:
Seems like bar brawls actually cause justice response now, some dwarves started fist fights in the tavern and now they're listed as "Disorderly Conduct" in the justice screen, probably jail time once I get my jail and captain of the guard ready.

blueturtle1134:

--- Quote from: Lunardog15 on May 05, 2018, 07:00:02 pm ---looks cool, so would the memories carry over from adventure mode
Spoiler: incoming pun (click to show/hide)thanks for the TOADally awesome update  :D
(please don't be mad about the pun )
--- End quote ---

He was horrified after seeing an incredibly lame pun.

Orkel:
Interesting little bug after the brawls became punishable by justice. A visiting human lasher started a fist fight, and I chained him up in my jail because everyone accused him in the justice screen. After his sentence was over, I was spammed by "CoTG cancels unchain human lasher, needs empty cage". After I made a cage, he went and unchained the human and then threw him into the cage like an animal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version