Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Jumps lazy, the story of a dwarfs' short story  (Read 617 times)

Gnoll Fortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Jumps lazy, the story of a dwarfs' short story
« on: May 05, 2018, 04:40:48 pm »

I had a fortress called "Labormagics" pretty standard fare. Every time I build a fortress I try to build great libraries the library of Labormagics was pretty poor but one book took my eye it was called "Jumps Lazy" which was a short story with writing described as ornate, this quickly became my most prized possession in Labormagics (not least because I had only seen scholarly writings before), one day presumably jealous of my dwarfs incredible children stories some goblins besieged us. They came in great number and climbed my arbalist tower took control of the hatch on top and killed them all inside while a troll maceman and his buddies wreaked havoc on the front lines not to mention a bowmaster of their own. This is where my fortress Labormagics ends but not our story I just had to gear up in adventure mode and get myself a few copies of Jumps Lazy I conned a human lasher into come with and together we travelled to Labormagics (which was a bitch to find too), when there we met little resistance and to my surprise a scholar still in the library, we got ourselves a few different books and every surviving copy of jumps lazy including the original and retired in a nearby human town mission accomplished!