Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like to see expanded upon in this mod? (read POLL DETAILS at the bottom of the first post)

Diseases
- 9 (17%)
Poisons
- 12 (22.6%)
Drugs
- 10 (18.9%)
Demonic Blessings & Curses
- 18 (34%)
Other (comment suggestion)
- 4 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [47.04] Goblin Fortress v2.2  (Read 25591 times)

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [47.04] Goblin Fortress v2.2
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2020, 07:58:35 pm »

I remembered some work that was done with rekov's elves and tinkered a bit until i got something that maybe works a little better for what i had in mind when using the corpse still.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sacrificial blood is a trick that they picked up from Mephs masterwork-mod that im using here, which creates a generic reagent indiscernable from any kind of blood (a sort of O- of a kind) being sourced from a fake creature which in turn with this should open up a lot more doors as to what exactly is going to be done with it. Im still working on the details but i've engineered the fermented corpse drink to be a alternative end-product by mixing blood with regular alcohols (or a intermediary ingredient, i've not made my mind up) to be a lot more mild on the negative inebriation effects once i get around to learning more about interaction code to tone down the numbers.

Interesting, thanks. I will look at this and consider using it after I wrap my head around it some more.

Broms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2020, 12:35:40 pm »

Has anyone found a way to create bones from corpse pieces?

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2020, 01:58:55 pm »

Has anyone found a way to create bones from corpse pieces?

You could maybe manage totems but specifically bones aren't a valid item-token to be targeted, i'd still rely on the default butcher workstation reactions.

What a CORPSE_PIECE would be returned as and whether you have any control over the end product would be a mystery but bones flagged as 'CORPSE' funnel themselves into mod specfied recipies for the corpse still as reagents well enough. (which might actually be a bug)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]