Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Fledgeling's Tale [SG]  (Read 9785 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fledgeling's Tale [SG]
« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2018, 01:38:29 pm »

: Turns are life 2, revive, Phoenix down, etc.)

I say try talking this out and if monkey keeps being a ass use mask magic to soup up cooking fire for a attack.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2018, 09:29:14 pm »

I am starting to come around to the idea that monkeys should be extincted. Mammals in general. I mean, who needs anything other than birds and plants, you know? Maybe the odd bacteria or fungus could be tolerated if we wanted to be lame about the whole thing...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2018, 03:07:51 am »

(Full confession, I'm stuck  :-X )
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2018, 08:27:32 pm »

I've been there! The only solution I can offer is to run away and do a different game. :I
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2018, 01:17:16 am »

Have you tried turning it on and then off again?(take a break) Ah, yes, I see that you have...
Have you tried reconnecting all the wires?(reread)
You might be able to locate the problem by bypassing or replacing components sequentially...(try writing it from a different perspective)
Do consider asking for a second opinion.(Look at something else and steal all their derive inspiration)
Always make a backup before doing anything serious though.(try to recall/refresh the cor concept?)
Or just smack it and hope it starts again...(write it any way you can. Boring, repetitive, point-by-point list, legal-document-level complexity, too vague to understand... Just get the update out in any form you are able and hope that the next one is easier and that you can leave the problem behind...)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]