Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Fledgeling's Tale [SG]  (Read 9932 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fledgeling's Tale [SG]
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2018, 04:33:26 pm »

In a wooden box with a golden frame, we find a magical purple gem. It glows with a strange, magical aura.

+ 1. I approve. Magic bling is always a score.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2018, 05:01:54 pm »

A pale white wooden Mask with green glowing symbols and swirling patterns upon it. For some reason unknown to you the Mask reminds you of the feeling of nature in the Master's garden. A odd aura seems to flow from the Mask towards you as if it was... beckoning you towards it?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2018, 05:07:03 pm »

An Iridescent Beret, completely impervious to harm or defacing.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2018, 05:11:51 pm »

A pale white wooden Mask with green glowing symbols and swirling patterns upon it. For some reason unknown to you the Mask reminds you of the feeling of nature in the Master's garden. A odd aura seems to flow from the Mask towards you as if it was... beckoning you towards it?
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2018, 05:23:00 pm »

+1

+1, we druid-snek now.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2018, 06:25:36 pm »

+1

+1, we druid-snek now.

+1 this works.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2018, 06:31:45 pm »

+1

+1, we druid-snek now.

+1 this works.

+1 I like it.
Also, posting to watch and post later

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2018, 07:32:19 pm »

Well I had some other ideas and I just had the fact that you could give multiple suggestions confirmed so I thought I'd give some variation for possible choices here.

A odd twisted metal staff. It's bottom forming a fused point which break off into intertwined shafts. At the head of the staff the shafts split into two half circles which come back to form the heads side by side pointed ends. It radiates both feelings of authority and power

or

A large tome with weird runic letters and strange circular patterns upon it's cover. Once you lay your eyes upon it the runes decorating the cover seem to begin flashing an enticing rainbow of colors. As if to invite you to seek it's mystical contents.

or

A wooden flute with symbols carved into the sides below each hole upon the top of the flute. A soft and beautiful sound emanates from the flute.

or

A large egg. It's rough scaled exterior protecting it from any harm. Who knows what sort of creature would hatch from such an egg?

Anyway there's some other options for the sake of variety.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2018, 07:39:14 pm »

A small clockwork owl. Wind it up and for a few hours it can fly off to circle over something you asked it to find. It will return to its winding key if it is low on charge or its key is pointed at it.

Please put some thought into why we weren't given this until now. A potentially delicate searching robot is not something you need when you remain in a small space. A dangerous magical talisman might be something to keep from us until we are ready, but dropping it on us with no supervision is not ideal in such a circumstance. It is a small thing, but story-flow can be easier when things make sense...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2018, 08:00:39 pm »

A wooden flute with symbols carved into the sides below each hole upon the top of the flute. A soft and beautiful sound emanates from the flute.
+1 to flute
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2018, 02:12:55 am »

(I'll give this a bit longer, since it's a big decision)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2018, 02:34:44 am »

+1 to flute
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2018, 06:53:26 am »

+1

+1, we druid-snek now.

+1 this works.

+1 I like it.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2018, 04:02:08 pm »

Sneaks in tonberry style from FF and puts topic to top. Feels this setup can be unique. So it’s worthy.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2018, 11:57:50 am »

+1
+1

+1, we druid-snek now.

+1 this works.

+1 I like it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10