Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Fledgeling's Tale [SG]  (Read 9784 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Fledgeling's Tale [SG]
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2018, 08:20:35 pm »

Well, hopefully, anyway.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2018, 04:01:32 am »

No! You must commit. If you cling to the past forever, you'll be swept away by tomorrow. You'll find food outside of the garden! This place is so big, there must be something to eat, somewhere, right?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2018, 04:08:06 am »

...Committing is one thing, actually making sane preparations is another. The outside world honestly doesn't seem too full of nice edible things.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2018, 12:31:12 pm »

No! You must commit. If you cling to the past forever, you'll be swept away by tomorrow. You'll find food outside of the garden! This place is so big, there must be something to eat, somewhere, right?
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2018, 12:38:57 pm »

...Committing is one thing, actually making sane preparations is another. The outside world honestly doesn't seem too full of nice edible things.
+1 smart snek quest

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2018, 07:43:57 pm »

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2018, 03:39:38 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2018, 06:14:26 pm »

No, you must leave. The master said you must leave, you cannot let your resolve waver. Or at least, even if you returned, it would be best to know where else to get food before the garden went barren... though, that still leaves the question of which direction to start in.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2018, 06:20:46 pm »

Go to the highest spot around for maximum visual.

Maybe try tapping into masks power for a guiding hand.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2018, 07:27:20 pm »

East
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2018, 06:56:56 am »

Go to the highest spot around for maximum visual.

Maybe try tapping into masks power for a guiding hand.
+1 Keep going up.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2018, 11:07:29 am »

You resolve that only one direction makes sense: to the top of the mountain! And so climb back down to the ground, heading in the direction you saw the mountaintop from up there. The walk is long, and soon you begin to feel as if you'd been digging flowerbeds, but there are so many new things to see along the way! The mountain is covered in a mix of bare rocks and huge, scraggly bushes, far larger and less neat than the little ones you once grew in pots and carefully trimmed. One even has tiny red berries, which are bitter but help you keep going. As the sun climbs towards its zenith, you near the top of the mountain, you spot something else new: a big, twisty thing of wood with very few leaves. Could this be a "tree"?

Suddenly, a shadow passes over you. You look up: a bird! But unlike any bird you have ever seen! This one could not fit in your hand: it is bigger than you, bigger even than your master! It circles around twice before alighting on the tree on the peak, staring at you.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2018, 12:00:50 pm »

Ask for a ride!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2018, 12:49:42 pm »

Stop where you are and stare back.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10