Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Fledgeling's Tale [SG]  (Read 9786 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Fledgeling's Tale [SG]
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2018, 12:07:21 am »

Ask the bird if they know what's to the far west and east of here.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2018, 01:02:27 am »

"To the East and West? I have never been, but my gaze is far and my flight high. To the East is the great desert, and to the West the great swamp."

These words, you've heard them before. A swamp, said your master, is a place entirely of water and plants, teeming with life of all kinds. A desert is a stern, calm place, where life yet lives, and the stars show clearly every night.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2018, 05:55:35 am »

Ask the bird where it usually finds its food.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2018, 07:21:28 am »

TO THE SWAMP Swamp snek time

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2018, 10:27:30 am »

Ask the bird where it usually finds its food.

"I fly high over the mountains and look for things to hunt. Usually about your size but sometimes larger."

TO THE SWAMP Swamp snek time

(I'll have to wait on more consensus)

Tesnivy812

• Bay Watcher
  • Boss Hen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2018, 01:08:04 pm »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2018, 01:11:43 pm »

I'll say desert to be contrarian. It's still got life, and we can build a garden in a hole like the one we came from to get out of the heat.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2018, 01:28:07 pm »

I strangely have a good feeling about the Desert for some reason.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2018, 04:56:19 pm »

Oh good, now we can officially blame any difficulties we may have relating to being in a swamp on Urist McDwarf, because she's tipped the tie towards swamp!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2018, 06:41:17 pm »

You think for a while. The mountains are interesting, but you want to see what's beyond them. And a swamp sounds more like what you're used to than a desert. And so, you resolve to head West. It looks to be a nigh-unimaginably long journey though. The world is just... so big! You can hardly even imagine traveling all that way on your own. Is such a thing even possible?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2018, 07:54:57 pm »

Probably but it could be quite lonely now that our master isn't with us anymore. Maybe the Bird would like to come with us? Ask the bird if it would like to travel with us.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2018, 07:55:50 pm »

Probably but it could be quite lonely now that our master isn't with us anymore. Maybe the Bird would like to come with us? Ask the bird if it would like to travel with us.
+1

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2018, 11:55:32 pm »

+1
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2018, 11:05:14 am »

"Travel? That could be interesting. But you would be so slow. How would you like to see the world from on the wing?"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10