Poll

What gender is Elia Opal?

Male
- 2 (25%)
Female
- 6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 52

Author Topic: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3  (Read 48036 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Sideliner [SG]
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2018, 05:49:49 pm »

"I'm fine with which ever one you want to sit in sir."

(I was also thinking of Elia as a male.)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2018, 06:33:57 pm »

(I think I'll wait for more consensus on that before I make specific mention of it)

"I'm fine with which ever one you want to sit in, sir. Though the passenger's seat is probably nicer."

"I'll take the passenger's seat then," he says, climbing in. He quickly fastens the seatbelt and folds his hands neatly in his lap, and you pull away down the other end of the roundabout to leave this place. "Nice morning, isn't it?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2018, 07:52:22 pm »

"It is indeed sir."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2018, 08:16:27 pm »

"It is indeed sir."

"Hmm!" Mr. Henderson gives a friendly chuckle. "Sure is. Tell me now, you got any interest in classic rock?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2018, 08:18:32 pm »

"Well, I still have an old collection of cool-looking stones, does that count?"
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2018, 08:44:54 pm »

"Well, I still have an old collection of cool-looking stones, does that count?"

He chuckles again. "Well, that's a shame," he says, reaching into his suit jacket pocket and pulling out a harmonica. "I always said everyone should listen to the classics, at least one time. You mind if I play a bit, to pass the time?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2018, 01:14:16 pm »

(Perhaps some things are too small to be prompted. Could probably use some feedback here, but for now I'll let chance decide...)

"No, go ahead," you say. Hmm. You think about the times you've used ridesharing yourself. The drivers either leaving people to their own devices or making conversation. You wonder what your approach should be, outside your current experience of one very weird emergency.

"They call this one, House of the Rising Sun. Old, old song," says Mr. Henderson, before bringing the harmonica to his lips. You head out towards the edge of town. It'll be faster to take the streets there, not as many lights or cars. Though it's a bit early in the day yet to worry about traffic. Henderson keeps playing as you drive. He seems quite good, as far as harmonica music goes. You're nearing your turn when he finishes, and the weather seems to be heading from sunny to overcast.

Henderson smiles and leans back in his seat. "This is a nice car you've got here. She must've really been something back in the day. Been in the family a while?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2018, 10:53:11 pm »

"Yeah. It was originally my dad's car but he passed it down to me when he decided to get a new one."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2018, 12:46:50 am »

"Yeah. It was originally my dad's car but he passed it down to me when he decided to get a new one."

"Well, you just take care of her, and I'm sure she'll take care of you. Cars are like that, you know." Henderson chuckles again. "I remember mine... '57 Chevy Bel Aire. Worked hard for her... worth it though. Don't reckon I'll see her again. Looking forward to seeing my wife, though."

Hmm, the bus station seems further than it looked on the map. You figured you'd be pretty much there by now, but it looks like there's a ways to go yet. Did the destination update on the app? The sky's completely overcast now and it's even getting a bit foggy out. Must be that time of year again.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2018, 03:00:48 am »

Sigh heavily and say: "Okay, what idiotic supernatural bullshit are you pulling me into? Because I'm not dumb enough to start my morning with a werewolf and then think 'oh durr nothing else weird could possibly happen today'. Look, just tell me and we can deal with it together, or you can eat my soul or whatever it is you do, or whatever. I've recently discovered that I'm apparently completely adaptable when it comes to magical nonsense. I just don't want to sit here guessing, you know?"

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2018, 04:07:55 am »

Sigh heavily and say: "Okay, what idiotic supernatural bullshit are you pulling me into? Because I'm not dumb enough to start my morning with a werewolf and then think 'oh durr nothing else weird could possibly happen today'. Look, just tell me and we can deal with it together, or you can eat my soul or whatever it is you do, or whatever. I've recently discovered that I'm apparently completely adaptable when it comes to magical nonsense. I just don't want to sit here guessing, you know?"
That but in a nicer way
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2018, 07:40:57 am »

Do not under any circumstances offer your soul.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2018, 08:06:25 am »

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2018, 08:07:32 am »

+1
It does sounds passimist, Maybe he will have something good in return
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2018, 08:30:26 am »

There is no good trade for one’s soul.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 52