Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Post-Terror International Hurt&Heal!  (Read 2139 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Post-Terror International Hurt&Heal!
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2018, 06:03:44 pm »

Seriously...you both are rules lawyering now?
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2018, 07:00:14 pm »

It's not rules lawyering, since the rules are very clear on what is and is not allowed.
Code: [Select]
Dare I ask how you (inadvertently at that) created the psychic equivalent of a false vacuum event?
"I don't Know mysterious voice but I will"
Professor Oak will try to replicate the Physic false vacuum event.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2018, 07:05:23 pm »

Seriously...you both are rules lawyering now?

Such is the will of our Icelandic overlords.
My mods.
Minimalism and Milk:I,II,III.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2018, 07:44:42 pm »

It's not rules lawyering, since the rules are very clear on what is and is not allowed.
You really wanted to get the last post so badly I take it. But that didn't work out too well for you. I will say however iceland and alaska shouldn't have been factions because iceland is quite literally part of Scandinavia and Finland would be better as unlike iceland it is not a part of Scandinavia. Furthermore alaska is a Us state and it breaking free from the United states is about as likely as the earth being destroyed by a neutron star. Now while all of this is based on logic and reason this being a work of fiction is not something to over think and over complicate. I'm just teaching you how to at least rules lawyer in a more verbious way then boringly pointing to the rules and saying ha. Besides how would you like it if I did what entities (you) did but with killing off iceland despite shadowclaws post? Why if I did such a thing you surely would be on the side of this argument that I currently am on.

Also vi va la revolution
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 07:46:14 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr.Peasley what do you mean by 'we're outta yarn'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2018, 12:04:43 am »

You really wanted to get the last post so badly I take it. But that didn't work out too well for you. I will say however iceland and alaska shouldn't have been factions because iceland is quite literally part of Scandinavia and Finland would be better as unlike iceland it is not a part of Scandinavia. Furthermore alaska is a Us state and it breaking free from the United states is about as likely as the earth being destroyed by a neutron star. Now while all of this is based on logic and reason this being a work of fiction is not something to over think and over complicate. I'm just teaching you how to at least rules lawyer in a more verbious way then boringly pointing to the rules and saying ha. Besides how would you like it if I did what entities (you) did but with killing off iceland despite shadowclaws post? Why if I did such a thing you surely would be on the side of this argument that I currently am on.

Iceland won, thanks to The_Two_Eternities.

As for nations on the list:

Click here.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:39:12 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
SPAMhub!&Fire Emblem on Forums: 7! and 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2018, 09:39:43 am »

That page is empty.
The Letter.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever.
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr.Peasley what do you mean by 'we're outta yarn'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2018, 10:38:42 am »

It's cuz the closing bracket is cut from hyperlink.

How do I fix that v;?

EDIT: Fixed the link, woo!
SigFlags!
SPAMhub!&Fire Emblem on Forums: 7! and 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]