Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 81194 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was actually surprised that I survived so long.

Also I'm still confused as of why did Moony expect to be killed, his death was pretty much random because of Icy's mafiakill.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

This was an interesting one to read. I wasnt expecting two Sks, two mafia, and an outsider to be the scum lineup, I was so sure that FoU was the mafia too.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Technically, there was only one SK for the bulk of the game. :) It was weird and wild anyway.
The resurrection at the end was because I happened to roll a 99 on the 100 Alignmeter.
Although now I'm wondering if forgetting my prize-awarded revive was an accident or not.

I'd like to retcon it to say my Stealthy ability worked so well even the Moderator didn't know my powers. :P

I was actually surprised that I survived so long.

We had

1) RGU's opening flip
2) FoU's vendor claim
3a) Hector's time loop claim
4) BHK's third-party claim
5) Shakerag died and flipped
6) Quinnr made his nearly full claim
3b) Hector's revised time loop claim

all on 1-1. And I overlooked some smaller items.

So your role being visible fit right in with – set the pattern for? – the game's meta-story. Plus you did play it quite well. To the extent that I suspected you before it was far too late, it was more my other suspects being eliminated than any incriminating thing on your part.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse

@Webadict are you going to reveal the redacted part of my role, or no? Also sorry about missing the entire endgame game. Laptop was broken ):

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Was there still more than this?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

@Webadict are you going to reveal the redacted part of my role, or no? Also sorry about missing the entire endgame game. Laptop was broken ):
I... did? You weren't here to use it, though.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You revealed all the roles? I must have missed it.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Mushroom wanted to kill us all, all along!  :'( And i would've gotten unkillable if it wasn't for you meddling kids [/ScoobyDoo] mushroom!! :-\

I did not expect TWO SKs (ok mushroom became an SK on revival) but I did not expect some shenanigans like THAT to happen!

Also people hate me! :'(

When I noticed that the game didn't end, I realized I had screwed up horribly. We shouldn't have protected BHK and kept him alive, we believed he was truly a survivor. Also I freaked when I saw that Tiruin had a kill ability and planned to get her lynched as quick as possible, even more after she targeted FoU, the third I wanted to side with. Then she flipped mafia-ally and I felt like an horrible person.

At least I got to take out BHK with me, but since he was a sk, he still won.
It's like people didn't pick up on my consistent metaknowledge that I'm bound to drop hints to what I have or what I oppositely have every game I play. :P

The only issue was they had believed people TOO much. Honestly, I think had Tiruin fullclaimed on the day she got lynched with her actual alignment, it might've won the game for Mafia right away (Unless BHK shenanigans, which were possible, but less likely.)

Tiruin was the only non-Mafia who had full knowledge that there was for sure a Mafia, and could've exploited it at that moment. That might've been a misstep, but not the biggest one. It could've easily backfired, considering the nature of the game.

Otherwise, Mafia had a high chance to win. Town's double-Day at the start of the game was more of a curse than a blessing, which is good to know.
I actually did, third deleted post. It just so happens that I was hammered while offline so yeah. :-X

It looks like I was right about Tiruin and IcyTea being scum... except one was actually a mafia-ally.
It's these ideas that irk me. "Oh your alignment is the ends to the means".
Like hell no.
The whole time I've been playing town--sure the long-run was playing with Mafia, but I had NO IDEA WHO THE MAFIA ARE, and until then I went full town play. Only when I'm able to investigate Mafia do I subtly change the plan towards the long-term. So no, you aren't right about me being scum--all you had back then was behavior and posts.
>_>
It's just that I really dislike being labeled.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:14:46 pm by Tiruin »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

You revealed all the roles? I must have missed it.
Not quite. I did reveal your auto ability at the start of Day -1, which is what your role was set for. You had obtained the UNDERTAKER role, which was meant to leverage Town players from the dead to form a cohesive unit that probably would've ended up killed hector or something.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]