Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 87293 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think it would be better to just never talk about mafia anywhere except on the thread. Also:

Day ended 4 hours ago, so I’d personally say it’s too late, and I’d also like to tell y’all to shush, and wait for FoU to process it.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

I think it would be better to just never talk about mafia anywhere except on the thread.
Well, in general that would be a better rule, but I think blueturtle was misled into talking about mafia because Fallacy had opened the topic in discussing whether to extend for the holiday. So it seemed prudent to point out the difference.

And I think talking about the rules of mafia is probably okay after the day end, since it shouldn't have any bearing on votes. :P

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You may want to remember that some people no-one had reads on when I used it.

Meanwhile, BlackWarlock just seems to be gone.

And Moony is gone. To the Lynch..

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not really sure about this Moony lynch, as they requested to be replaced out like BHK. But at least it's better than no lynching.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm assuming the day is over (not being privvy to whatever off-forum channels have or have not been told about this), so I'm not making the comment that I'd like. I'll save it for D2, if the opportunity arises, and just ProdMod to make whatever is happening official.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(not being privvy to whatever off-forum channels have or have not been told about this)
To the best of my knowledge, nobody has been told anything.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

In the end, MoonyTheHuman was decided, for death.

Flickering faces turned to him, mad with fury for surely he was one who sought to slay Old Man Fallacy.

The flames, the flaming flames. A pillar of fire burning into the night. Moony, mouth open, non responsive, was tossed into the flames.

When the ashes fell, they told a story, of one who did indeed wish to slay Old Man Fallacy, but was insufficiently aligned with the Dark Cosmos to communicate with the others.

An evildoer, but not one of their core ranks.

So be it, then.
~~~
MoonyTheHuman was Anti-Investigation Inventor: Mafia-Ally
(Night): Invent [target]: You create a 1-shot ability from this list and grant it to your target.
-(Gadget, Night): Disguise-inator: The night you use this ability, you alignment inspect as town.
-(Gadget, Night): Falsevidence-inator [target]: The night you use this ability, your target alignment inspects as mafia.
-(Gadget, Add-On): Stealth-inator: The night you use this ability, you cannot be seen by Tracker/Watcher style abilities.
~~~
With the dark devices of MoonyTheHuman gone, the ashes flew away, into the sky, and slowly the sun dimmed. A world dark came into being, dark like the darkest night, which it was. It was night.

Night 1 begins now and ends 9:00 PM Central/Forum time on Monday. Send in yer actions. If you have no actions to submit, please tell me so. Meow.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You thought that it wasn't going to happen but it was me, FallacyofUrist!

Master of cats! Practicer of hypnosis! Bearer of the moderator's staff!

Analyzing and acting on night actions. Alliteratively.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You thought that it wasn't going to happen but it was me, FallacyofUrist!

Master of cats! Practicer of hypnosis! Bearer of the moderator's staff!

Analyzing and acting on night actions. Alliteratively.

Hmm... he claims to be a helpless old man but now he's prancing around with a staff, playing with cats, and hypnotizing people?

Also, opening the thread before the night's actions have been resolved? Denies information, and thus is anti-town. Vote lynch Fallacy
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ignore the Above Post. Ignore this Post. Nothing to see here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A new day dawns, and diamonds fall from the sky.

This would be a lot prettier if the pain didn't make people cry.

Sure the diamonds caused pain(bonk!), but more so was the dead guy.

Should you really mourn darkwarlock's death though? You have bigger fish to fry.

Now who shall be killed? Who shall receive unto their heart, a sai?

Says the narrator. Byeeee!
~~~
darkwarlock3 was killed last night! A bullet is lodged in his broken heart!

darkwarlock3 was Romantic Doctor: Town
(Night): Protect [target]: You protect your target from all kills tonight.
(1-Shot, Day): Romance [target]: You fall in love with your target. When they die, Grief triggers. If you do not use this ability by the end of Day 2, Grief automatically triggers.
(Auto): Grief: When this ability is triggered by Romance, you die.

Day 2 shall begin... now.
Generic Arms Race.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really have to wonder how that happened... Wait, no I don't.

Mafia tried to kill someone, BlackWarlock protected them. Someone shot Blackwarlock during the night.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't have a specific vote at this juncture but can I get a referendum on taking away blueturtle's adderall? :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Mafia tried to kill someone, BlackWarlock protected them. Someone shot Blackwarlock during the night.

lol
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol
ikr
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 55