Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 87493 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Seriously

I have said it so many times. I'm surpirsed how little attention is everyone paying to this game.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

I'm not ready to give a full claim yet. However, I believe (if I've read the thread right) that there is someone who knows what my action was, and is thus able to clear me if needed.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Amended claims, seein' as how I wrote it at bedtime.

MaxSpin: doctor lawyer
RGU: odd-night cop
MM: cheeky JOAT - has claimed a redirect, used on Tric
Tric: investigative JOAT (basically Batman) - claimed 1-shots: watcher (claimed use on Starver, delayed due to MM) tracker, gunsmith, vig, also Miller.
hector: lol
Starver: lexical
blueturtle: one modifier
IcyTea: cool refreshing beverage
juicebox: MISSING

Pretty much halfway to a mass-claim.

The lack of discussion, at least prior to the weekend, is disturbing.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Waits for Juicebox to show up*

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's disturbing is that Maximum Spin has very few votes on him despite everything that happened. How much time we have for the lynch?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Monday.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Given the lack of content from some people..

Extend Communal

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's disturbing is that Maximum Spin has very few votes on him despite everything that happened. How much time we have for the lynch?

Okay, I was actually going to vote for Maximum Spin, but your urgency is making me reconsider. One person claiming to have a guilty result is not equal to that person necessarily being guilty. Why don't you actually tear down Max's arguments instead of branding them as emotional? I mean, what could be wrong with waiting one night? As you've said, either you or him dying would prove your point.

Not that I don't agree with you, but when you stick so staunchly to a few arguments... something isn't right.

Although to be fair, claiming doctor, saying he's framed when under fire, and I don't know, INVESTIGATING AS SCUM does sound just a little scummy.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Although to be fair, claiming doctor, saying he's framed when under fire, and I don't know, INVESTIGATING AS SCUM does sound just a little scummy.
this makes me sad because I am actually a doctor :'(

Okay, that was an emotional argument, I guess. :P

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

this makes me sad because I am actually a doctor :'(

Okay, that was an emotional argument, I guess. :P

...Maximum Spin
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have three (somewhat conflicting) scenarios in mind, regarding that challenge. I'm still waiting for a particular (type of) clue to break the deadlock in my head, and starting to think it won't come today. (No, I'm not saying what, because then it'll be easy to trump up the 'right' answer. Or avoid giving the 'wrong' one.) As far as actively hunting is concerned, I'm going to have to stay away from that whole and query Tric's actual acts last night. That claim just seems off reality. Either it's a false-claim (for possibly honourable reasons that I must find out for myself) or you got inflicted (knowingly or unknowingly) by something more than the supposed action-delayer.

As to my 'lexical' entry, I've been checking if that's an in-game term, but it's probably just a comment on my style of communicating. Can't argue with that, naturally. (Well, not succinctly!)

PPE(s): Hey, stop ninjaing me! After so much quiet, why activity now?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because Ninja, that's why~

Did you target anyone last night MM?

Yep. I Delayed TricMagic on the grounds that the miller/suspected mafia would then come back wondering where the result went and I would learn more about his way of thinking.

If Fallacy extends it over weekends.. I kinda hope I get my action before nightfall.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

If Fallacy extends it over weekends.. I kinda hope I get my action before nightfall.
You won't. That's how delays work - they delay until the next game phase.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

......Hua.. Why me then.

Also, what's your read list Max Spin?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm saying that it's disturbing since he is one of our (or at least my) main scum suspect. He has also been acting scummy and I have one scum result on him. If no one believes me, then why isn't people voting me either? It's just that since there are no hammers, people should be putting their votes now instead of waiting for the day to end without doing anything about it.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55