Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 87299 times)

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia(11/11): Day 1: Time Drags On...
« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2018, 02:00:12 pm »

Really, because I definitely voted for an extend

First thing's first: Extend

In fact that was literally the first thing I did in my last post.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia(11/11): Day 1: Evil's Afoot!
« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2018, 02:16:02 pm »

First thing's first: Extend

Opps. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

"Time is extended a bit more..."

To Extend the Day: hector13, blueturtle1134, BlackHeartKabal, IcyTea, juicebox, TricMagic

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2018, 02:35:41 pm »

There is power in the day. While one cannot bring it out, many could. Of those in the fray, six would, and did.

Time has been bent, and the Day has been extended 48 hours. It will now end 4:00 PM Tuesday. Make what you can of your time.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2018, 02:52:18 pm »

Also, Max, I'm not afraid of anything, I'm just quite busy these days. In fact it's starting to get a bit hard to keep up. Not that I'm complaining though, that means people are active

Moony:
Moony:
I'm going to sit back and watch for now. Lets see where this goes.

Sitting back and watching isn't a good idea, you should ask people questions, try to generate some content, maybe get some reads.

From what i've seen, everyone else is doing exactly that. I don't see a reason to add extra content to the pot when i have all i need.

Everyone else is not in fact, sitting back and watching, quite the opposite actually, you're one of the few people who isn't doing anything.
While we're on that subject, I asked you a question, could you answer it please?

So what are your thoughts on BHK's asssertion that we should lynch Tric day 1? Do you think it has any merit?

Here they are, for reference

darkwarlock: We need a bit more from you than just asking who's going to be lynched. Maybe you could join the proceedings and help determine that yourself?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2018, 04:52:41 pm »

Moony:
Moony:
I'm going to sit back and watch for now. Lets see where this goes.

Sitting back and watching isn't a good idea, you should ask people questions, try to generate some content, maybe get some reads.

From what i've seen, everyone else is doing exactly that. I don't see a reason to add extra content to the pot when i have all i need.

Everyone else is not in fact, sitting back and watching, quite the opposite actually, you're one of the few people who isn't doing anything.
I believe he meant that everyone is already asking questions and generating some content, so he didn't feel the need to make more. Whether this is a sound strategy, of course, is highly disputable.

On the topic of hector13's role list, let me add that I'm also aware of Vigilantes, town-aligned nightkillers who try to kill off the mafia, Delayers, who can delay another's action, and of course the various non-town-aligned roles, which, in the interest of full greentext neutrality, should probably get a helpful explanation as well. But I'm not really the expository type like hector. I mean, you guys know what your roles do, right? Well, if not, feel free to ask me or him and we'll explain. I just prefer to have concrete questions rather than giving generic advice, because there's too much generic advice to possibly get through it all!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2018, 07:09:23 pm »

Nothing since.. It's bedtime for me, so get to talking. You especially Moony.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2018, 07:42:09 pm »

Same goes to you Tric, you've mostly just been demanding other people talk without giving us much of anything. So you don't have much of a point against me.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2018, 02:08:55 am »

Sorry about the inactivity my days are being eaten up by family

My role is actually good for the town its just the modifier I have is what I'm afraid of
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2018, 07:00:03 am »

I'd have liked at least a brief warning that you're too busy for analytical posting so we (me) know you haven't abandoned us. I was wondering for a long time.

For instance this is my second time saying that I have family visiting this coming week, in case anybody missed the first. (With weather forecast hot &/ rainy the whole time, I may not be able to pry the kids away from hogging every screen in the house.) I understand how that goes.

Now, maybe some quick impressions if you have any, and if not tell the truth. We might even believe you, but this is mafia! :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2018, 07:14:08 am »

I tend to be quieter on weekends and Mondays, but will most certainly be too busy today for activity here.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2018, 08:14:57 am »

OH

OH YEAH

Next Sunday-Wednesday I'm going to be out of town. I should have WiFi, but my Mafia time will be even more limited than it usually is.

Actually, a hiatus for July 4th in general might be a good idea.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2018, 09:29:13 am »

Same goes to you Tric, you've mostly just been demanding other people talk without giving us much of anything. So you don't have much of a point against me.
Another useless post......

Who here is the one with votes on them, me or you?

[A break for the holiday on the 4th would be good.]

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2018, 11:03:10 am »

Unless I misread the calendar our Night, if it ever gets here, is currently scheduled to fall across the 4th. Or isn't that enough of a break from following the thread?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2018, 11:23:12 am »

Ah.. Still, nothing from moony though.. Go ahead and talk.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2018, 11:25:09 am »

Ah.. Still, nothing from moony though.. Go ahead and talk.
Well i have plenty from you. Thanks for all the posts  :D

Anyone have any idea why TricMagic is so fixated on me? Lurkers are lurkers, and i'm not the only one, but they are FIXED on trying to make me post more, when plenty of people have posted less than me.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 55