Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 87329 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please let Spin answer himself, I want a straight answer for later.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Funnily enough, I asked you a question, "do you have something different?"; I get that you are heavily implying you do, obviously, but I asked you directly because I want to hear your direct answer.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Skimmed over the last page or so ‘cause I want to say something to RGU:

You’re not going to convince someone they’re gulty, broseph. Don’t clog up the thread trying to do that please. You have a guilty result, MaxSpin is clutching at straws to get out of that, and will say anything to achieve that as scum. This includes getting you angry and not looking for his scumbuddy.

Okay I'm definitely doing something wrong. Why does everyone think I'm angry all the time? This is my "neutral tone".
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Funnily enough, I asked you a question, "do you have something different?"; I get that you are heavily implying you do, obviously, but I asked you directly because I want to hear your direct answer.
I also asked you a question: So you're saying I'm now third party now? Why not scum?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I don’t think you’re angry, I think MaxSpin is gonna be trollin’ trollin’ trollin’ (yeah!) be trollin’ trollin’ trollin’ (come on!) until the day ends.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

....You should know I do by now. You're just, as hector says, trollin' along. Guess what happened to the last person who tried that strategy?

Answer, Now...

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

....You should know I do by now. You're just, as hector says, trollin' along. Guess what happened to the last person who tried that strategy?

Answer, Now...
I'm confused by what you're asking, then. I answered the question. I have one ability. Specifically, if you're asking, I can doctor one person a night (protecting that person from kills), but that person can't be investigated (specifically, appears as town, whether town or not) during that night. So I can/should only use it on people I already think are town, such as Hec.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right then..

To answer your question, I have 4 One-shot skills. 1 for each night. The one I used last night was the Watcher skill. I was delayed, so I'm waiting to get my result.

As for my other skill, Tracker.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What kind of modifier is that? I have sincerely never heard of something like that and a google search shows nothing. What's the full name of the modifier?

Right then..

To answer your question, I have 4 One-shot skills. 1 for each night. The one I used last night was the Watcher skill. I was delayed, so I'm waiting to get my result.

So you're a JOAT? Miller jack of all trades?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What kind of modifier is that? I have sincerely never heard of something like that and a google search shows nothing. What's the full name of the modifier?
Lawyer Doctor. Lawyer's a standard role like a framer, but the opposite, AIUI.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not a standard one.

I guess it is that config.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not only that, but Lawyer isn't a modifier but a base role. Lover can be a modifier and commonly is, but I never heard of a Lawyer modifier before.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right then..

So you're a JOAT? Miller jack of all trades?

You also claimed gunsmith?

Is that your 3rd or 4th oneshot?
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's 3 directly stated at the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 55