Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I just want to enthuse you about how much i love the new quest log layout.  (Read 1818 times)

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website

Its sweet you can pin messages and everything and I can finally get a read out of where i got my quests from without having to look up exact places to return them so i dont need to write things down, also the ability to list all events so i dont forget certain characters names and stuff is super awesome.
Artifact screen too, i didn't know how much i needed these things until now.
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

SombreNote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pics... or it didn't happen.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretty sure 44.10 was a real Dwarf Fortress release that doesn't need evidence...

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website

Pretty sure 44.10 was a real Dwarf Fortress release that doesn't need evidence...
this
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile

You never know. Maybe the events of RtRtd have already happened, and 44.10 is just a fake release to keep us from finding the real, banned DF.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You never know. Maybe the events of RtRtd have already happened, and 44.10 is just a fake release to keep us from finding the real, banned DF.
All that in-fortress stress people are raving about? It's actually a collective hallucination caused by real player stress at the last minute cancellation of further releases.

golemgunk

• Bay Watcher
  • you are melting!
    • View Profile

I just played adventure mode after passing on the last few versions and it just blew my mind. It feels so weird to see such an easy to read screen in this game. Hopefully this is the direction the rest of the interface is eventually headed.

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe one day we'll get a dynamic attack screen that lists the target areas sorted by ease of strike so we don't have to scroll through to find a good hit.