Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories: The Reread The Civility Clause Thread  (Read 43617 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy Theories:The Back In My Day Thread
« Reply #405 on: June 19, 2018, 06:41:52 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:46:35 pm by dragdeler »
let

askovdk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 19, 2018, 08:00:00 am »

Let’s try not to scare x2yzh9 away. This is either a real conspiracy or a real conspiracy nut, - and either way it’s the best thing this thread could hope for.  :D

But one challenge I apply when conspiracies become personal (and therefore border the paranoid) is:
  Why would you be targeted?
In this case by “by the same exact people that have coincidentally attacked the Cuban embassy”.

My thoughts are that it’s common to experience events we can’t quickly explain, and if we then read about some strange phenomenon / conspiracy theory with similar events, then it’s human to conclude that it’s the same source.
But there could be many other sources to what you underwent in your flat, so unless you somehow is a horn in the side of the Soviet-Cuban counter intelligence, then it seem much more probable that there is no relation, and what happened to you was something else (example. noise from a badly fitted AC, resonance frequencies in water pipes, …)
My HMoM forts :
 Kindletours - A flying silver city.
 Boardstrap - Thermal borehole HoMM5 style.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 19, 2018, 09:23:45 am »

But what if badly fitted AC and water pipes are what attacked the Cuban embassy, huh? A proving ground for their global scheme! Didn't think of that, now did you?!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:26:21 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 19, 2018, 10:43:26 am »

[Master Shake Mode]*inhales* ...METEOR'S DID IT!

That'll be Twenty dollahs![/Master Shake Mode]

Billy

• Bay Watcher
  • 2495 2837 1566
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 19, 2018, 11:21:50 am »

Come on guys lets not make fun of people with schizophrenia in any form it take. Hes cleary going through a manic phase and I personally hope he gets some help.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 19, 2018, 01:10:01 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:46:28 pm by dragdeler »
let

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 19, 2018, 02:02:19 pm »

Manic phase =/= schizophrenia... But yes I'm genuinly concerned: I'd hate it if we austrasized somebody when they're vulnerable. And I don't think he meant he's special trekkin but rather that he doesn't want to be gaslighted for something that's clearly of importance to him.
It's ironic. In 2018, when Americans are more well versed and have a vault of wealth of knowledge that is far more valuable to them on the workings of cults, how they assume power, and what they do to keep that power-no one would allow for the fact that they would just disenfranchise anyone who they saw as a threat to them;when that is quite literally, the prime working of any cult.

However, I didn't come here to write an english essay. If I had I would have put some effort into the formatting of my posts, and I am not here to respond to personal attacks, because, as has been before in my life whenever they decided I was too much of a threat to their terroristic beliefs-I was promptly shut down and held hostage. Maybe I should go into more personal depth, about why this would happen to someone such as me?

My father(who is dead now, rest in peace), his father, my mother(who worked for the national security agency as a 'signal analyst'), and her father and the vast majority of my family are in fact, Free Masons. Yes, the people who are part of a secret society. So, I think I would be more inclined to actually speak on these things.... Considering I come from a family that practices those things, however absolutely horrible and awful those things may be-sometimes the people that are closest to you can be your own worst enemy. And yes, far and wide Free Masons do worship Satan. there are some sects of the people that are actually good, kind to others, and far removed from any of that. Unfortunately, the old and dying portion of my family do still believe in that stuff.

As of a couple years, ago, in my flat, I was targeted. This was due to the lunatic cult-I met a woman(who I shall not name) who was going through some grieving struggles over her former boyfriend. On the night her boyfriend passed away, many of her friends were in tears, so they came to me to ask for solace and help in getting through their time of loss. I gave them that. Come to find out, years later, the masons would use that night in some sick way to their advantage-to set me;and her up. Looking back on it now, it really should not have surprised me, but it is rare that at a young age a person would be able to come to the realization that the elders in the family essentially worship satan, or are categorically in what would be defined as a cult. On the other hand-they did kick me out of the house at an early age. That would have gave them a bunch of time to practice their beliefs in secret, and it did. So please, tell me in some vain way how my personal experiences here are invalid. Yes, when I came from the very same family and house that practiced satan and rebelled against it;was punished for it via being held hostage on numerous occassions, having the unborn child  of the woman who I cared for at the time(nevermind that my caring for that person was corrupted by the fact that it was socially engineered in the first place, and taken advantage of)ripped from her womb without pause or respect, I will simply be personally attacked for it and called 'schizophrenic'. That is what the cult does;and by extension, innocent civilians who have not had the time of day to see the intricate workings of such a monster simply dismiss and deny anything that is said as 'crazy-talk'. Then the Cicada People(I will not vindicate them by saying their full name, or referring to their crazy sect as they would have people refer to it as) take that and run with it.

Please, go on to personally attack me and then when I bring anything of substance up, dismiss me. Just goes to show what kind of effect the cult has on people... Anyway, no, I thought I would post that because I would like to explain why I personally would be targetted- There is a reason my father never incorporated the free masons, much less it was an unspoken thing between my father and my mother that I was not to know of those people and they were supposed to protect me from them. Ironic that after my father died, my mother would much go back to the same thing... They have no respect for the dead.

Right, this was a response to the personal attacks. This is some backstory to the bombshells that are gonna get dropped as a result of the knowledge I disseminate. And trekkin;nothing makes me special, or more important than the next person. Not a damned thing, but 33rd degree Free Masons who quite literally consider themselves to be gods reincarnated would simply reply in maniac laughter and speak of how you or I are inferior, less intelligent, or simply not worth anything-I have experienced that firsthand. Then I and the people that I cherish(and still do, however far they may have had to run to get away from me and the damage that merely associating with me brought upon their families)would suffer for not agreeing with them.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 19, 2018, 02:28:56 pm »

My father(who is dead now, rest in peace), his father, my mother(who worked for the national security agency as a 'signal analyst'), and her father and the vast majority of my family are in fact, Free Masons. Yes, the people who are part of a secret society. So, I think I would be more inclined to actually speak on these things.... Considering I come from a family that practices those things, however absolutely horrible and awful those things may be-sometimes the people that are closest to you can be your own worst enemy. And yes, far and wide Free Masons do worship Satan. there are some sects of the people that are actually good, kind to others, and far removed from any of that. Unfortunately, the old and dying portion of my family do still believe in that stuff.

I thought women weren't allowed in the Freemasons. And is Satanism only readily apparent to the masons of the Scottish rite? What about the York rite masons who end up Knights Templar, are they also Satanists?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 19, 2018, 03:01:13 pm »

I'd hate it if we austrasized somebody when they're vulnerable.
But can we austrasize somebody for horribly misspelling ostracise? :P

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 19, 2018, 03:14:47 pm »

I thought women weren't allowed in the Freemasons. And is Satanism only readily apparent to the masons of the Scottish rite? What about the York rite masons who end up Knights Templar, are they also Satanists?
Actually, women have been in the Freemasons for decades, at the least. If not hundreds of years-they just did a really good job of keeping a secret. I saw a video on BBC as of yesterday actually-it was posted 7 months ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyyLdfH6XBA
Satanism is widely practiced in the freemasons, but as I said there are parts of they're clan that are far removed from that stuff, and actually practice christianity, just with the knowledge that being a mason brings..but oftentimes they will say they are christians and followers of jesus, yet never go to church... The scottish rite freemasons I know little about. However, as far as the knights templar goes, they escaped to America. From what knowledge I do have the knights templar was originally a crafting of the catholic church(I personally do not like catholics in general as they are more of a cult-like society, however there are some of them that do know what it means to be a catholic and not follow the teachings of lucifer. More power to those people, I say.) but quickly became disillusioned with the idea of catholicism(at least on a grand scale of history-the schism happened in 1307, I would wager) and revolted against the catholic church...for which they were persecuted and still are to this day. Hence me talking about how some free masons are far removed from the worship of the devil or anything to do with such things. In modern-day america, these are commonly seen as redneck militias. Lots of guns, thousands of rounds put through each one, you have to know how to take it apart and re-assemble it like it's second nature...generally because they are seen as a threat to the Free Mason 'Luciferians'.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 19, 2018, 03:16:49 pm »

The Masons = Satanism thing is certainly a bunk idea.

The Catholic Church has always opposed Masonry since they see it as competition: naturalistic deism, which is heresy against Catholic teaching. It's a few Protestant splinter sects who mainly made the claim that it's Satanic. Many Anglican bishops over the centuries have been Freemasons.

Also, the Greek Orthodox Church's statement shows that their main concern is that Masonry "Deifies rationalism". Along with the Catholic's main complain that it's too naturalistic, the general religious complaints against Freemasonry are that it elevates both rational thought and naturalistic explanations - e.g. demonizing Masonry was a way of demonizing the rise of secular society / scientific thought in general.

It's similar to how the Bavarian Illuminati had been demonized. The "Illuminati" in Bavarian Illuminati means "enlightened" in the sense of "The Enlightenment" period of history and the rise of rationalism and naturalism. They were similarly demonized to how the Masons were - and about the same things. However, the Bavarian Illuminati had very good reasons to meet in secret to discuss these sorts of ideas. The Catholic Church had a reputation for burning people alive (Giordano Bruno) for promoting secular rationalism. The Bavarian Illuminati wanted to get more sane people into the government, that was their goal. Consider that people were still being burnt at the stake in Germany during the time in which Adam Weisshaupt formed the Bavarian Illuminati, and it would only make sense that he didn't publicize the meetings. People criticize the Illuminati for "meeting in secret" implying that if they had "nothing to hide" they should have met openly. FFS. It was the era of crazy fire-happy religious nutjobs running the government.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:34:59 pm by Reelya »

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 19, 2018, 03:31:07 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:46:21 pm by dragdeler »
let

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 19, 2018, 03:37:04 pm »

I have no idea what you're talking about there or whether it's a response to my statement or someone else's statement.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:41:14 pm by Reelya »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 19, 2018, 03:40:57 pm »

Most conspiracy theories involving 'shady groups of powerful people' always tend to focus on the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and occasionally the Skull and Bones society at Yale

Why don't we hear of conspiracies involving The Benevolent Order of Elks, Lions Club International, or The Odd Fellows?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 19, 2018, 03:41:16 pm »

(such as Giordano Bruno, burnt alive in 1600 for teaching that the Earth revolves around the sun)
Please. His ramblings on cosmology were among the last on the long list of issues the church had a problem with. It's like saying a person convicted on five accounts of rape, three aggravated assaults and contempt of the court was put behind bars for insulting the judge.
I have no love for the church of Cathol in general, and for their methods of dealing with heresy in particular. But Bruno is just not the poster child for oppressed science that he's sometimes painted as. More like a poster child for oppressed occultism.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37