Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Wanderlust: Arrival! Welcome to the Wanderlust!  (Read 4292 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: Wanderlust: Arrival! Welcome to the Wanderlust!
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2018, 01:59:39 pm »

Ah-ha! I see you have fallen into my clever trap, for you have defaulted to using male pronouns to refer to Bjorn, when I was always careful to use "it" instead! Technically, you don't know if this is a boy cuttlefish or a girl cuttlefish!
Ignoring the fact that Bjorn is a name for a man. Though that doesn't REALLY mean anything; the cuttlefish probably just thought it sounded like a neat name to use in human-land.

Ahem.
Yellow rack, definitely. All the best things come on yellow racks.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2018, 02:14:34 pm »

Jacob goes slowly to the diraction of the voice
"Ahh, sorry to interrupt your conversation but is there a library here which doesn't include an inate chance to get me killed? no offence but I am not sure it should be assumed"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2018, 04:59:35 pm »

"Ow."

Reeling with an intense headeache and a baffling realization, Mr Woods wonders if he's just having a really bad dream. Perhaps, if he dies, he'll wake up back in his crummy flat in California?

Afraid that he might be wrong - and terrified that he might be right - Mr. Woods decides he must arm himself against whatever dangers he will find.

Go to the Armory.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:03:43 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2018, 05:21:32 pm »

Tali'ah had not moved until now. Her mind was still processing. She eventually decided that the armory was the most logical place to start- whatever challenges she would face, she would do so armed.

With that in mind, she headed to the Armory.

((Sorry for missing a turn.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2018, 10:07:29 pm »

"No, none. And the ape shouldn't get angry with me- I'm very protective of all forms of knowledge~"

Enter, and peruse. But carefully, of course- wouldn't want to make any enemies on my first day.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]