Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48

Author Topic: Ema: a Story of Gods  (Read 37738 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ema: a Story of Gods
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 12:49:04 pm »

looks like the major gods will have to use their essences to create the world and us minor gods create the landscape of the planet he said this with a rough and deep voice that had a hint of anger behind it
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 01:41:13 pm »

And so Ma'Rook took the first step forward into the universe known as Ema. Ma'rook looked, and he saw nothing, there was a vast emptiness and the world was dark. Ma'rook was disappointed. He loved the dark, but with so much of it everywhere, it held no value, no purpose, no terror. Using two of his distended arms, he reached down his horribly wide throat and took hold of an organ deep inside himself. He pulled, various snaps and squishes followed the pulling, and hundreds of his distant arms screamed in disunison. Dripping in thick opaque black ooze, Ma'rook's distant heart lay still and dormant. Ma'rook raised one of his fists and brought it down upon the fleshy organ. A resounding thump radiated outwards. He did it again. And then again. And again. Faster and faster until, in a sudden moment, the dark tar fell away and a shining pearly heart remained beating incomprehensibly hard and fast. Light glowed from deep within the furious gem, spreading further and further from the organ as it beat faster and faster, getting hotter and brighter. Ma'rook took the heart and placed it in, what seemed like, a good place in the universe. The light grew and grew until even the gods had difficulty locating the pumping fleshy engine at the center of the new star.

And so I give my first gift to this world, light so that they may come to appreciate the dark.

Ma'Rook creates a pearly whites sun using one of his many hearts. Ma'Rook becomes the patron of the sun and light.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 02:57:18 pm by Roboson »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 01:48:14 pm »

And so Ma'Rook took the first step forward into the universe known as Ema. Ma'rook looked, and he saw nothing, there was a vast emptiness and the world was dark. Ma'rook was disappointed. He loved the dark, but with so much of it everywhere, it held no value, no purpose, no terror. Using two of his distended arms, he reached down his horribly wide throat and took hold of an organ deep inside himself. He pulled, various snaps and squishes followed the pulling, and hundreds of his distant arms screamed in disunison. Dripping in thick opaque black ooze, Ma'rook's distant heart lay still and dormant. Ma'rook raised one of his fists and brought it down upon the fleshy organ. A resounding thump radiated outwards. He did it again. And then again. And again. Faster and faster until, in a sudden moment, the dark tar fell away and a shining pearly heart remained beating incomprehensibly hard and fast. Light glowed from deep within the furious gem, spreading further and further from the organ as it beat faster and faster, getting hotter and brighter. Ma'rook took the heart and placed it in, what seemed like, a good place in the universe. The light grew and grew until even the gods had difficulty locating the pumping fleshy engine at the center of the new star.

And so I give my first gift to this world, light so that they may come to appreciate the dark.
"Don't forget to put some emphasis on your actions! Just saying for next time, hehe."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 02:23:21 pm »

I Create a monster; The Lifetwister, in its current form it can best be described as a "Fleshy Egg" designed to survive both the emptiness of space and eventual travel through atmosphere, it bears the power to change its form over time to best suit its environment, in its current form, its diet is Light. it is a Hermaphrodite capable of spawning far weaker variations upon its current form whom lack the abilitys to change themselves and reproduce.

I then leave this beastly creature floating in the emptiness of space.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 02:32:31 pm »

“The world requires the arcane protection of the Other Ones such as this entity so that life can accumulate into mortals and hero-capable sapient before we start with its destruction. Guardians of the realm must be developed”

X’arilyg the one of the Mind and Progression, wanted to bring forth one of it’s entity in the new realm to show the power of the Mind and how intricate it is to a vessel’s existence, a mist came into the material realm of Ema, the mist formed into a human-looking shape yet was “swole” and had no facial appearances as it was fully made of the reflection of light, it was a being of pure arcane energy, or known as a Shadow to the Other Plane that X’arilyg had belonged to. The entity was powerful to alter creatures to its will for things weaker to it, it could manipulate any sentient’s nervous system and mind to the mood and thoughts it make, a creature follow the direction that The Phantom desired, a great angelic force of the Eyeball God to make creatures that have a capable nervous systems and basic thought process to begin mentally evolving to a form of life that is recognized as a mortal race, or as it claims it can effectively mentally uplift creatures through a process of time. It has a minor effects on greater creatures and creatures of its power level, as it can effect and manipulate their mental mind slightly, as long as they don’t directly know the interference from The Phantom.

Create a Servant known as the Phantom, a muscular living shadow that resembles a andromorphic form with curved obsidian-stone horns, a reflection of the light, that can surface in any world or desired location, that has the ability to directly manipulate lesser creatures will and thoughts and indirectly affect creatures of its power and greater than it, such as amplifying or lessening a creature current mood/willpower, etc

((1 Essence Act))

Spoiler: The Phantom (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:55:00 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 02:46:58 pm »

Ah the light good, good. Next is part of the planet and its magics.

Tachyon looms over from the side, using the sun as a light source begins weaving raw metals of varying uses into a frame of the planet. Deposits vary in sections of the planet and will continuously shuffle until the rest of the matter fills in. The magics Tachyon uses weaves the metal into a frame that is enough to give a general size and shape of the world that he is collaborating with everyone to produce. The magics are set to linger for creature use when they are "smart" enough to use it. Looking back and nods.

I certain any one of you can fill in the rest.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2018, 04:02:58 pm »

I Sneakily Reach back in time and hand Ma'Rook my Lesser essence before he tried to make a star.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2018, 04:05:40 pm »

X’arilyg is above a concept of time and during the process that Ma’Rook is creating the flesh-star heart, he shall provide a lesser essence to the endeavor

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2018, 04:26:49 pm »

"A mooooooOOOOst excellent frame for the world. Its fertility is assured! Now, then, it is time to put some [earthen] meat on those metal bones. "

Mpaïspama channels the 3 EE It holds to build on Tachyon's frame, trapping the shifting metals in layer after layer of stone. Mpaïspama finishes by grinding its outermost layer and infusing it with sacred organic matter.

"What a shame that Manannan has not seen fit to grant our beautiful world its oooceans!"

World completion is suspended pending information on whether Tachyon is interested in constructing the whole world with 1QE instead of 5EE
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 04:41:40 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2018, 05:40:16 pm »

Manannan spends an essence to make a bunch of lesser servants to hunt monsters with, I guess.

Name: Destroying Angels
Description: Literally the mushroom twisted into a vaguely humanoid form. Highly toxic!
Class: Lesser Servant
Powers: Generic monster-hunting powers and mushroom toxicity. Otherwise harmless.

Manannan then writes a prophecy:
Surely, all the (current) terrible monsters of the world shall fall to the legions of the Angels.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:49:07 pm by Maximum Spin »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2018, 06:41:50 pm »

"Okay that sounds like a challenge to me let's see now...!"

Lifestealer spends 1 Essence to create a Monster.

Spoiler: Monster: Voidcat (click to show/hide)

"Let's see your chickens kill that! Oh and I suppose I should write a prophecy if I'm gonna challenge you like this..."

Lifestealer then writes a prophecy:
"The Voidcat shall survive the Void Chickens until the first mortals(not made by me, Lifestealer(ugh I hate that name)) are born!"
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:44:58 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2018, 07:11:03 pm »

Proceeds to use the offered essence in combination of Tachyon's own to finish the rest of the world. The rock is barren, the place is flat with hints of random exposed metals.

Ah yes very good very good now just need to add the rest of the creatures and living things. I shall leave that to anyone else who wants to pitch in. Apologies if any of you wanted a crack at it; I need the metals and magic flowing. OH almost forgot one thing.

Tachyon gives the world a spin as to provide a day and night cycle to mark change and possible progress.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:32:54 pm by Rahx »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2018, 07:44:17 pm »

in light of strong objections, this action is under reconstruction

Who needs a World anyway?
Manannan spends an essence to populate the bleak void.

Species Name: Void Chickens
Description: It resembles your basic wild-type Gallus gallus, but a bit larger and with much darker plumage, tending to pitch black edged with deep brown or green in the darkest regions. Void Chickens flock in the empty void (requiring no air to breathe) and devour everything indiscriminately, as long as it is small enough for a slightly enlarged chicken to eat. Void Chickens cooperate readily and are tremendously formidable in numbers, with even fairly small flocks easily able to peck much larger creatures to death.
Traits:
-chickens
-live in space
-omnivorous
-murder

Manannan then writes a prophecy:
Surely, all the terrible monsters of the Void shall fall utterly unto the Chickens.

"Oh come on you're no fun! I don't mind the chickens I just wanted to give them a challenge! Argh!"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2018, 07:49:56 pm »

Oh.... That is ah.... Why would you do this?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2018, 07:51:52 pm »

"Oh come on you're no fun! I don't mind the chickens I just wanted to give them a challenge! Argh!"
It isn't you. Some Other Ones don't appreciate chickens, I guess. If you want to make a mushroom-fighting monster, be my guest.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48