Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48

Author Topic: Ema: a Story of Gods  (Read 37779 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ema: a Story of Gods
« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2018, 10:33:03 pm »

"Your voice now sounds purple! That probably is a bad thing!" "You might not feel it, but something definitely changed."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2018, 10:40:33 pm »

Aw, crap.

Ema, I think you need to do the universal equivalent of lying down for a while.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2018, 10:43:15 pm »

[looking out at the universe]
This place has gone far past insane and it's probably going to cause so much Strain. :|

Anyway, Ema, while the others are going around doing their stuff, I've got a magic system ready to be unloaded. Is it ok if I set it up now, or do you think you'll need time to recover from the Strain that may be coming this turn before I drop it in?

--schnip--
"Strain? I don't feel any strain."
Mpaïspama suspects many or even most of them will be stillborn. :'(

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2018, 10:48:26 pm »

"The consequences of your actions will be yours to bear. All I care about is the stories you will create for me to see and the Carver to write. Make it fun, make it boring, make it bad or make it good. All I ask is for you to make."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2018, 10:52:29 pm »

"...Do you feel anything at all right now? What are you currently feeling?" "This is worrying. Whatever Innanis and Acter did to Ema, it might have caused permanently damage."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2018, 10:54:50 pm »

We are now the gods of a lobotomized universe.

Fantastic.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2018, 10:55:18 pm »

Discordia, I told you, I wasn't involved in what Inanis did other than being one of those most affected by the result. Stop trying to imply otherwise.

Anyway. Ema, your continued health and well-being is important. You don't look well, and we want to make sure that you're ok.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2018, 10:59:23 pm »

"Wait and see new Gods of mine. The Age is still young, and there is more to be done."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2018, 11:02:37 pm »

There is more to be done, but it all requires that you be able to handle it. The Age is still young, and it would be terrible to break you before it's even ended. Please, Ema. Take some time to check yourself over.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 30, 2018, 11:06:34 pm »

"Um well that can't be good. Something's wrong with Ema!?"

"Um um um what do I do... I know! Ema needs a little extra protection! And friendship! Friendship is always good! And it's magic!"

For 1 Greater Essence Foxmox aka Lifestealer(that's the bad name) creates Nicolai, a Greater Servant!

Spoiler: Nicolai (click to show/hide)

"Okay then Nico I'm sure you'll figure out a way to help Ema!"

Foxmox has Nicolai get to work on comforting and befriending Ema!

"And now I have this leftover normal essence to spend hmmm I think I have an idea..."

Foxmox uses 1 Essence to create the Blessing of Empathy over the continent of Torus! All mortals shall become much better at sympathizing and empathizing with each other for the Cycle!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 30, 2018, 11:15:17 pm »

[Just to be clear: if nothing else is decided, and Ema doesn't tell him not to, Acter will be creating the previously-specified magic system this turn.]

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 31, 2018, 05:23:43 am »

Ema: a Story of Gods
(OOC)

Cycle 9: Children of the Gods

And thus came the Eight... Ninth Cycle. Despite the unrecorded Cycle, the universe continued to turn.

------Gasnareth Imrep------

Gasnareth Imrep continued working, forging a Magic Artifact, a Lesser Law affecting the Dread Mountains, as well as a Location within the very same region. The Moon was placed in orbit of the World, though the power of the Quintessential Sun negated those of the Moon when its light shone on the Artifact.

Spoiler: The Moon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Beastly return (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The City of Bones (click to show/hide)

Afterward, the Minor God went to the Mortal Plane, to Ascension's Peak. The God's shifting form became one with the mountain, and its divine essence merged with the essence of the mountain.

[3] Nothing seemed to happen, and Gasnareth Imrep prepared to leave the mountain. And suddenly, a violent pain shook his being, and a piece of the god fell on the Torus Continent. Quickly expanding, a new mountain was born.

[Region: Gasnareth Imrep's Offspring (Mountain)]

------Kel------

Kel created a region in the imagine of his realm's surface, which he named Tarrant. Rolling hills and mountains, Tarrant was placed on the Torus Continent.

[Region: Tarrant (Mountains and Hills)]

Afterward, Kel created a species of Creatures, which he then uplifted. The Dwarves, short humanoid beings were born.

Spoiler: Dwarves (click to show/hide)

To fill the Tarrant region with life, the God created an Ecosystem with the Greater Essence Acter Nobody gifted him. Among this Ecosystem were many creatures and plants, such as the Korribirch Trees and the Antmoles. The Minor God made sure to patronize all its creations.

Spoiler: Korribirch Tree (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Antmole (click to show/hide)

------Acter Nobody------

Acter Nobody, the first and only Primordial God, created a Moon with one Greater Essence around the Minor God
Innanis Dominus, who had incarnated in the Mortal Plane.

Then to properly celebrate his arrival and rise of status, Acter Nobody created a new System: The Grand Unified Theory of Sorcery.

He also secretly voted for Tachyon Everlord

------Mavnon------

The Minor God Mavnon choose to become the Patron of many things of the world, whether they existed or not. As none of them were of importance in the cosmic order, these would soon be forgotten.

Dirt, Magic, Swords, Hydrogen, Fluoride, Calcium, Carbon, Carbon that happens to be part of a living creature, light, glue, fur, body hair, the lack of light, dirt, oxygen, nitrogen, helium, iron, string, lotic water systems, turbid water, lentic water systems, generic wasteland, savannas, the name Lauren, surnames ending in 'Beard,Smith,Son,', hammers, nails,  the color yellow, clouds, skies, babies, manganese, grandmothers, legal clauses, plutonium, the feeling of triumph at another's loss , friction, copper, uranium, feathers, hot temperatures, stubbed toes, meth, viruses, educational institutions, popcorn, death of the author,   bacteria, loose air particles, meat served on bread, millers, wenches, winches, grass, beaks, the sense of balance, 1+1, gravity, fire, the concept of love, itches, grief, and souls

Mavnon then created a species of microscopic Creatures, which she named the Demons of the Lesser Sphere 1. Spreading these organisms on the Cornfield, she also inflicted a Disaster on the same region: a rain of hallucinogenic chocolate soon struck the Cornfield, dyeing it brown until the next rain washed away the chocolate.

She also created a species of Creatures known as Slitheroos. She split the population in many smaller groups, which she then placed near Mortal settlements.

Spoiler: Slitherhoos (click to show/hide)

------Manannan Silverhand------

Manannan Silverhand was quick, and uplifted the Slitheroos and the Demons of the Lesser Spheres. Then the Minor God attempted to subdue Nakyr to move it to the Other Plane.

Manannan: [21]

But Nakyr was too wild and strong, and resisted the attempt at forcing it someplace it didn't wish to be at. Angered, Nakyr then went on a rampage.

Maybe to forget the feeling of failure, the Minor God went on a wild spree, attempting to spread its divine seed into several beings. Nakyr was the first on the list, but the attempt failed as miserably as the subjugation attempt. The other targets were Chook Guevara and Helyx's Lake.

Chook: [1]
Helyx's Lake: [2]

Both attempts ended in failure, especially the one with Chook. Willing to reproduce the procreation method of living beings, Manannan Silverhand took the shape of a Chook-sized Spirit Chicken and proceeded to copulate with the Greater Servant. The deed ended up tragically as Chook was seriously wounded by the uncontrollable power of the Minor God.

Chook Guevera has been wounded

Much less wild, the last attempt at procreation was also fruitless. Manannan spent some time being tossed around by the random current of the Lake, leaving his divine essence everywhere. Nothing occured.

Afterward, Manannan Silverhand went to the Maoth Senate location and forcefully impregnated them all. The Lifetwister appeared and tried to protect the Maoths, to no avail.

The Lifetwister has been wounded

[5]+1

The attempt was this time successful, and a Maoth Hero was born from the act.

"Is that so. I wish some would know restraint, for their safety."

------Mpaïspmapma------

Mpaïspmapma, the Minor God of plants, promptly patronized all the plants that escaped its grasp. The Minor God then observed the plants, but forgot X'arilyg's laws didn't come to pass. Plants remained themselves, simple and harmonious.

The Minor God then decided to fuse with a concept called gravity, spending 1 Essence to imbue the merging of the essences.

A Monster was born from the deed, it was a small hamster with the power to physically attract objects to itself. This 'Demi-God' was gifted to Mavnon.

Unfettered, Mpaïspmapma then became one with the Law of Dance Battles, spending a Lesser Essence to ease the creation act.

[2]+1

A Law was born from the deed, a weak, very small Law that affected the Iris Moonsoon Forest. This law stated that beings with the morphology of bovines were incredibly good dancers. The Law was relinquished to Mavnon.

Finally, Mpaïspmapma imitated Gasnareth Imrep and procreated with the Dread Mountains.

[6]+1

From the entrails of the Mountains was then born a ficus made of bones. This unnamed Monster took root in the very place it was born.

"And a second. Delightful, this won't be forgotten."

------Eris and Discordia------

Discordia secretly used her powers to uplift the Three-Eyed Bovines and create an army of Lesser Servants, the Immaculate Preachers. She sent them to the Three-Eyed Bovines to spread her name.

Eris took great interest in Nakyr, and assisted the subjugation attempt.

Eris: [21]

The twin Goddesses failed to subjugate Nakyr, which further angered the Greater Abomination. It went off with revenge in mind, memorizing the identity of those who wronged it.

------Elmedo------

Elmedo gave an order to Chook: to tell the Prophecy to the Chickens, and to train a worthy Mistcutter wielding one to fight the Lifetwister.

Then with his powers, Elmedo crafted the Golden Eye, a Heroic Artifact to scry the world.

------Lifestealer------

Lifestealer grew worried of the state of Ema, and created a Greater Servant to befriend the Soul of the Universe. Nicolai the Greater Servant set off with this mission in mind.

Afterward, Lifestealer used its remaining powers to cast a Blessing on the Torus Continent. The Blessing of Empathy.

All mortals shall become much better at sympathizing and empathizing with each other for the Cycle!

------Ma'Rook------

Ma'Rook secretly created a race of Abominations, which he uplifted and placed in the Ocean created by Helyx and himself.

As a result, the Ocean was also named the Dexoth Ocean.

------NPC Gods------

Helyx was greatly pleased by Ma'Rook's creations, including the Greater Servant Reefwalker. He was also greatly offended by Manannan Silverhand's defilement of its Lake, and swore in its words that it would remember the deed.

Helyx kept enlarging the Ocean with 1 Essence, and created a few creatures with its remaining powers.

------Votes------

Quote from: Votes
Helyx (NPC): [2] (Ma'Rook)
Manannan Silverhand (Maximum Spin): [2] (Elmedo, Eris and Discordia)
Elmedo the Afflatus (Sl4cker): [2] (Manannan, Mpaïspmapma)
X'arilyg (shadowclaw777): [2] (Tachyon)
Gasnareth Imrep (crazyabe): [1] (Razel)
Razel the Beast of Battle (darkwarlock3): [1] (Gasnareth)
Tachyon Everlord (Rahx): [7] (X'arilyg, Acter)
Ma'Rook (Roboson): [1] (Helyx)
Mavnon:  [1] (Eris and Discordia)

------Prophecies------

Mavnon: The god Actor's actions will lead to a major population decrease of a species within the next 2 turns.

Innanis Dominus: Ema, concerned by the way her tenants were acting, would inquire to the Decimarch what had happened, thus marking the first time the Decimarch would speak since the creation of Dirt.

Discordia: "One day, the good intentions of a pacifist will indirectly cause the greatest massacre since the creation of this world, ending with the genocide of an innocent species."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 31, 2018, 05:24:09 am »

CARVER TURN

------Destiny Alteration------

The Minor God Razel gave 4 Destiny Coins to the Carver, who then rewrote Destiny to save the life of Cross. At the behest of Ema, a red cross was added next to the Aspect's name.

[And thus, Cross existence was saved. For how long would that be the case? Ma'Rook watched.]

------On the Torus Continent------

The Chicken Alliance-Kuskorite Empire (Theropods) War:
War was raging, and the Chickens were winning despite the Law empowering the Theropods. The wounding of the Omega threw the Empire in disarray as Alphas attempted to use this opportunity to wrestle the reins of power.

Weakened, the Empire was close to defeat. And then the battle at the Kuskorite Capital occured.

Spectre: [10]
Chook: [7]
Chook has been struck down

Kawabawak: [4]+1 (Chikku Sword)
Balcoka: [5]+1 (Chikku Sword)
Kuskor: [6]
Kuskor has been struck down
Kawabawak has been wounded
Balcoka has been wounded

In the great battle at the heart of the Iris Moonsoon Forest, the wounded Chook was killed by the Spectre, and the Chicken Heroes killed the Omega in a violent battle.

Spectre: [11]
Kawabawak: [7]+1 (Chikku Sword)
Balcoka: [8]+1 (Chikku Sword)

The Spectre proceeded to kill the two Heroes and the remaining Chicken armies. The Chicken Republic, now running like a headless chicken, started collapsing.

Before dying, Chook told the prophecy to the Chickens and trained a Chicken to wield the Mistcutter. Unfortunately, the chosen Chicken was struck down during the last battle.

The Kuskorite Empire (Theropods), the Three-Eyed Bovines and the Immaculate Preachers:
With their newfound Mortality, the Three-Eyed Bovines attempted to escape the grasp of the Theropods during their weakened state. A short and brutal conflict erupted as the Theropods enslaved the Three-Eyed Bovines.

The army of Immaculate Preachers arrived very soon to help the Bovines. Then the Spectre came and eliminated the army of Lesser Servants, but it was too late, many Bovines had managed to flee from Kuskorite lands.

The Chicken Alliance-Kuskorite Empire (Theropods) War Aftermath:
Two sudden events occured after the events of the War. First, the Drogos took notice of the weakened Empire, and declared war on them. Secondly, the Maoths also declared war on the Chickens despite their preference to avoid conflict.

The Darselav Kingdom (Drogos) - Kuskorite Empire (Theropods) War:
The new King of the Drogos, distrustful of the savage Theropods and desiring to turn Darselav into the greatest nation of the world, declared war on the Theropods.

The swift and brutal Darselav invasion utterly crushed all opposition, as the Theropods fell under the might of the Drogos Magic and weapons.

Spectre: [8]
Talavars: [9]
The Spectre has been struck down

In a mythic battle that would be remembered for ages by the Drogos, Talavars killed the Spectre. With this legendary feat, the Drogos of the Darselav Kingdom took over the Theropod lands, enslaved them and freed the Three-Eyed Bovines.

Thus, the Darselav Empire was born.

The Kuskorite Empire has crumbled
The Darselav Empire has risen

Oamoak, the Maoth Republic - Free Republic (Chickens) War:
Following the rape of their council by Manannan Silverhand, a God of the Chickens, the Maoths hate for the Chickens grew and the Blessing of Empathy made them empathize with each other's hate, until they could no longer control it. The Maoths converted their industry toward war, training themselves for battle. The Lifetwister also gave birth to many more Shaped, to bolster the Oamoakian army.

Then a great disaster struck the Cornfield. A rain of chocolate poured on its golden fields, sending everyone into hallucinogen-induced nightmares.

The Free Republic, whose territories were in major part in the Cornfield, saw this event following their defeat as a sign of the Gods, and started despairing.

The Maoths, who only had minor territories in the Cornfield, weren't as much affected. But the Maoths of the Cornfield became hardened and ready for war as a result.

And then news of the death of Chook, the Chicken Heroes and the main army reached ear of the Maoths. Seizing this occasion, they attacked the Free Republic. Just like the Drogos did to the Theropods, the Maoths blitzed the Free Republic. And in an act of treachery, the Kingdom of Werchiko allied with the Maoths against the Free Republic. The now mortal Three-Eyed Bovines that were enslaved by the Chickens went to live with the Maoths, and became a part of Oamoak.

Thus, the Free Republic was destroyed, and its lands were given to the Kingdom of Werchiko after a mysterious plague forced the Maoths to leave the Cornfield. The Spirit Werechickens then enslaved the 'inferior' chickens either to convert them to 'superior' chickens, or eat them. Now knowing of the existence of the Mistcutter, the Chickens of Werchiko seized the Artifact and hid it in their treasury, fearing that prophecy could prove their undoing.

The Free Republic has crumbled

The new Maoth Hero:
The new Maoth Hero, named Buroa, grew to become a Maoth blessed with strong magical potential. But only the Drogos knew of a system of magic, and closely guarded that secret.

The Gremnears and the Sharp Foxes:
The Gremnears and the Sharp Foxes ended up forming a small nation together, as the Sharp Foxes really liked Razel's Jungle. The Thousandtails decided to resume its journey with a few followers. The peaceful life of this new nation, Malna, was filled with games, dances and songs.

Latalia the Tree Whisperer came across the Bloody Tower and braved its dangers, reaching the Staff of Lux. But the Jungle whispered to her the danger of the Staff of Lux. Deciding that the Gremnears didn't need such a horrible artifact, she left and told the story to the Gremnears and Sharp Foxes of Malna. Everyone agreed to seal the Tower and prevent anyone from approaching it.

Malna, the small country of Gremnears and Sharp Foxes has risen

The Errthns and the Ficus:
The spirits told of the City of Bones to Rrua, and he made the Errthns move to that place. The Errthns enjoyed a tranquil life, and started learning of the other civilizations beyond the Dread Mountains. They sent expeditions to these people, creating contact with the other people.

Slowly, the Ficus started turning the Dread Mountains into a field of bony soil. For now, it had only covered a large location.

The Dwarves:
The Dwarves made their first steps into the world, forming small communities in Tarrant. They progressed at a decent pace for a young people, and formed several tribes.

The Demons of the Lesser Sphere 1:
The Demons of the Lesser Sphere 1 thrived in their microcosm, thanks to their great adaptability and the abundance of plants. Some of them came to infect the Maoths of the Cornfield, leading them to leave the Cornfield after Uatha the Sage managed to determine the source of the infection. He even succeeded in creating a cure, but advised nonetheless that the Maoth abandon their territories in the Cornfield.

The Demons of the Lesser Sphere formed small tribal communities.

The Slitheroos:
Depending on where they were placed, the Slitheroos knew vastly different lives. In most places they were integrated in other nations, like Oamoak, the Darselav Empire and Malna. Only in Werchiko were the Slitheroos enslaved.

------The Dexoth Ocean------

The Dexoths:
In the depths, the Dexoths lived. These unruly Abominations formed a very peculiar civilization, where they would avoid each others but keep contact through telepathy. They were both a very close people, and a very distant one, as they would fight violently when they would physically meet one of their own.

The Dexoths were curious, and each of them viewed themselves as superior to the others.

------Adventures of Great Beings------

Nakyr:
The Greater Abomination Nakyr reached Torus after a long journey. Attracted by the creations of Manannan, it arrived in the Kingdom of Werchiko.
Nakyr:[11]

Nakyr, in its rage, destroyed half the kingdom of Werchiko. Many died, and several places of the Cornfield had been reduced to desolate lands. Furthermore, it seemed Nakyr's touch had started corrupting the Cornfield and its inhabitants. Those who survived its rampages often became mad, and the plants of the Cornfield became poisonous.
Half the Werchiko Kingdom was destroyed
The Cornfield has been corrupted

Nakyr then started heading toward the Iris Moonsoon Forest, where it could feel Eris influence.

Reefwalker:
Reefwalker continued spreading coral on the ocean floor. It had formed a region-worth of coral reefs, inside which lived the species Helyx had created.

Herz:
Herz heard of the great changes of the world, and following its creator's advice, improved the skeletal Honey Lynxes by coating them with metal and sharpening their fangs and claws. It remained nonetheless in Ascension's Peak, worried something could happen in its absence.

It was particularly outraged at the defilement of the mountain by Gasnareth Imrep.

Nicolai:
Nicolai set out to fulfill its mission, to befriend Ema. "I do not communicate with these small existences." But Ema never answered to Nicolai, leading the Servant to walk the World for the whole Cycle.

Thousandtails:
Thousandtails coincidentally crossed the path of Nicolai. Both Servants became friends, and traveled together with the small group of Sharp Foxes. They last reached the City of Bones, where they taught games to the Errthns and Slitheroos.

Hamster:
The Hamster monster wandered into the Fertile Continent, feeding on its plants.

Lifetwister:
The Lifetwister was still resting, and was close to healing its wound.

The Great Sagewood and Opera:
Opera retreated to the Sagewood's location after the fall of the Kuskorite Empire. She remained under his protection, and the Drogos respected this powerful but peaceful being.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 05:44:39 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 31, 2018, 05:25:00 am »

Current Hierarchy

------PRIMORDIAL GODS (1QE / 2GE)------
Acter Nobody (Glass) [Standing:12] [In Divine Plane, Realm]

------MAJOR GODS (1GE / 1E)------
Ma'Rook (Roboson) [Standing:10] [In Other Plane, Realm]
Lifestealer (FallacyofUrist) [Standing:3] [In Mortal Plane]
Tachyon Everlord (Rahx) [Standing:14] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
X'arilyg (Shadowclaw777) [Standing:4] [In Other Plane, Realm]

------MINOR GODS (1E / 1LE)------
Gasnareth Imrep (crazyabe) [Standing:5] [In Mortal Plane]
Manannan Silverhand (Maximum Spin) [Standing:3] [In Mortal Plane] X
MPaïspmapma (Kilojoule Proton) [Standing:1] [In Mortal Plane] X
Elmedo the Afflatus (Sl4cker) [Standing:2] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
Razel the Beast of Battle (darkwarlock3) [Standing:3] [In Other Plane, Realm]
Helyx, Great Creator of Oceans, Evolution and Chaos (NPC) [Standing:4] [In Mortal Plane]
Aiwibhttjoikuboneschwëltom!ernauocks aka Ivy (IcyTea31) [Standing:2] [In Other Plane, Realm]
Kel (Iridium64) [Standing:1] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
Eris and Discordia (randomgenericusername) [Standing:1] [In Mortal Plane]
Inanis Dominus (Dustan Hache) [Standing:1] [In Mortal Plane, Moon Core]
**/*****/**/* (The_Two_Eternities) [Standing:1] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
Mavnon (micelus) [Standing:2] [In Mortal Plane]

The Slab of Prophecies

Spoiler: Active Prophecies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fulfilled Prophecies (click to show/hide)

State of Ema

"Mmh weird. Feels like I just had what mortals call a hangover. This Cycle was really entertaining, but some particular Gods excessive actions were, as one would expect, tiring for me."

Strain: High [Huge increase over the cycle]

Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Heroes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mortals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creatures (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Plantlife (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:05:07 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 31, 2018, 05:25:37 am »

State of Ema part2

Spoiler: Servants (click to show/hide)