Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Where to embark?

A cold forest
An ordinary plain anywhere on the map
Right beside a mountain

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: MountainBreed - Dwarf Town - Sucession Game (Players needed!)  (Read 17253 times)

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
Re: MountainBreed - Dwarf Town - Sucession Game (Players needed!)
« Reply #135 on: July 11, 2018, 06:07:07 am »

BTW, sorry about the apparent abbandon of this post, I just got a new job so my time is really limited right now, but I'll be back into posting and hopefully someone will grab the save by now.
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #136 on: July 11, 2018, 06:24:56 am »

Gratz on a new job!
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2018, 09:37:36 am »

It's acctually my first job, so this makes it even greater! But anyway, even though I don't have much time during the week, I will sort of "revive" this fort. I'm PM'ing Imic to know about his turn.
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
  • The only person who cares about Tales from Entar
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 11, 2018, 05:40:22 pm »

I think Imic hasn't got PC access for the time being, he just had to put his turn off on my fort as well.

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2018, 06:05:06 am »

Mcsplosion then, you up?

Mcsplosion

• Bay Watcher
  • It is Terrifying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2018, 12:58:35 am »

Wow, Sorry for the really late response, I completely forgot about this thread, What's the current situation?
He is quite portly, for a human. His hair is extremely long. His hazel eyes are always half-closed. His nose bridge is convex. His chin has a slight cleft. His nose is slightly hooked.

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2018, 03:52:05 pm »

Wow, Sorry for the really late response, I completely forgot about this thread, What's the current situation?

Wow, sorry for the apparent disappear, I simply did not access the forum whatsoever recently. Are you up to play the save now?

Mcsplosion

• Bay Watcher
  • It is Terrifying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2018, 05:55:16 pm »

Sorry Again, I thought this thread got abandoned, after like 2 days without a response. Yes, I can play the save now.
He is quite portly, for a human. His hair is extremely long. His hazel eyes are always half-closed. His nose bridge is convex. His chin has a slight cleft. His nose is slightly hooked.

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2018, 06:06:52 am »

I kinda abandoned it for a while, now I'm back, let's revive it!

Here's the save:

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=13830

Here's the link with the save before I got it. I'll keep my copy to see if I can sort the lag out in the meantime.

Mcsplosion

• Bay Watcher
  • It is Terrifying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2018, 06:16:56 pm »

Thanks, I'll post an update in the next few days, probably.

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2018, 10:47:43 pm »

I'm counting on it!

Mcsplosion

• Bay Watcher
  • It is Terrifying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2018, 05:39:50 pm »

First Update, covering the first half of month 1

Date: 1/1/253

My Pilgrimage to the Settlement of Breedmountain has come to an end, and I have found the humble village!. Its walls are incomplete, but when they are finished, This fortress will truly be the mightiest of any above-ground sites I've ever seen in my travels.
https://imgur.com/a/Oza66jp
 What's more, I see great potential for the spiritual growth of the great Arban the Disemboweled Tenacity! The Great Canine of the mountains may have another wonderful site of worship by the end of this year, if I focus this group of dwarves to do more than just "Honor the dead." How can you expect to honor them without creating a single Idol to the wonderful creature who helped to create all the life in this wonderful mountain range?
https://imgur.com/a/VA3WH1J
It seems many people within this town agree with me that there should be some sort of place of worship in this town, and upon my arrival, I found the perfect place!
https://imgur.com/a/oM1ckGO
 This plot of empty land is just perfect for a temple! I'm already commencing construction plans and hope to have a functional place of worship in the following months.

Date:1/8/253
Wow, some of these buildings are disastrously incomplete. The second apartment block has 2 nearly functional rooms, yet nobody's living in them, and the rest of the building still doesn't have a floor! Oh well, I can't Fault the Dwarves, Their previous overseer left abruptly without any warning shortly before I arrived. I did happen to pass someone muttering to themselves about armies and iron fists, and upon closer inspection, the military here are very dedicated fighters. I suspect they will soon make great paladins for Arban soon enough!

On the subject of the temple, in the past week work has been slow. I'm considering reorganizing the military and assigning lower-level recruits as builders/workers on this monument to one of the greatest beings to grace this fine world with its overwhelming presence.
https://imgur.com/a/YJ8a5FI

1/16/253
Some elves have arrived. I hope this trade can go smoothly, so I've made sure to include nothing even remotely related to wood in the goods we're offering.
https://imgur.com/a/rOHCvQD

Hmm? That's odd, a child just passed by with an odd look in his eye.

1/18/253
The child I mentioned earlier seems to have become possessed. Could it be Arban's will guiding him? Or something far worse? Only time will tell. I must speak with the elves about trading, no time to tend to the strange forces affecting our young.
https://imgur.com/a/m13xmEq

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2018, 08:02:14 pm »

When you copy the image link on imgur, make sure to copy the BBCode, that's what everyone uses on forums

Mcsplosion

• Bay Watcher
  • It is Terrifying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2018, 10:47:00 pm »

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=13961

Here's the save about a month in, I've lost interest in my turn and just wanna see how it progresses

TBExtent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2018, 04:02:55 pm »

I'd like a turn.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11