Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119

Author Topic: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!  (Read 130874 times)

Prismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!
« Reply #1740 on: August 19, 2018, 04:30:47 am »

Aglejo

Error: looks like you forgot to deduct the resource cost of upgrading the farm (-10 wood, -10 bricks) this turn. Also, last turn's incorrect brick count (following an erroneous -6 deduction) appears to have remained unfixed. As such, I think I should currently have 0 wood and 5 bricks.

4 workers farm at B6 using 4 crude tools.
4 workers research Geology.
8 workers research Sanitation.
1 seagull language speaker and 2 workers forage for wood using 3 crude tools and 3 wooden carts.

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: August 19, 2018, 06:37:41 am »

Aglejo

Error: looks like you forgot to deduct the resource cost of upgrading the farm (-10 wood, -10 bricks) this turn. Also, last turn's incorrect brick count (following an erroneous -6 deduction) appears to have remained unfixed. As such, I think I should currently have 0 wood and 5 bricks.
Yes, you are right.  Not sure how I keep messing up Aglejo resources.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: August 19, 2018, 07:38:15 am »

a new Arcanum to go with the shrines.
I kind of need better idea of what you want here, also it won't happen this turn and might not happen next turn if I have to prove to the zebras that I'm a god, but you will get it as soon as I've got an idea of what you want and the resources to create it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: August 19, 2018, 03:03:05 pm »

Nagas sighs and shoves the rest of his FP into Irredentist's Fang, then takes a nap.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: August 20, 2018, 01:52:25 am »

Right, I will post my action for this in the morning.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: August 22, 2018, 07:04:58 am »

Issue dgr?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: August 23, 2018, 08:38:05 am »

We might have to skip him as it's been three days, I don't want this game to die because we're waiting for some one.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: August 23, 2018, 02:05:33 pm »

Farsky acts,
Whoops

I pump All my Fp into a new project at E4, the grove of swords, a magical artifact that creates seeds that rapidly grow into sharp stone swords that steal the power of anything they kill.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: August 24, 2018, 05:40:10 pm »

Is that everyone?

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: August 24, 2018, 06:10:33 pm »

I will try to do an update early this morning.

To tell you the truth, this game has been feeling like a chore lately.  Sometimes turns take four hours to do.  However, I want to see what happens next, so I'm conflicted.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: August 24, 2018, 06:23:23 pm »

I think the main draw of GMing to be seeing what comes next, and how far your players skew a path laid out.

If it takes a while it takes a while. I'll wait.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: August 24, 2018, 06:27:18 pm »

Wasn't the whole point of a new era to decrease your workload? Four hours is insane.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: August 24, 2018, 06:33:06 pm »

Technically, it has only increased it. There are a lot of factions acting in the background. I am slightly worried about that tower, but I also need to confront the issue. Once I have holy magic at least. Do not trust my chances otherwise.

In my game, it tends to take 3 hours. Mostly due to this apple mac.... Old thing.

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: August 25, 2018, 06:38:25 am »

Turn 58 - The Bronze Age

Noteworthy tiles:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Artifacts:

Locations:

Creatures:

Divine Projects:

Other Worldly Events:

Godly actions of note:

Kel creates the Smithing Tools of Magic at I6 for 10 FP!
Blarg shows the zebra the Nine Iron, and the big wagon.  The Zebra looks interestedly at the wagon, but looks dubiously at Blarg upon hearing his claim of being the god of swamps.  The Zebra invites Blarg inside and offers him food and drink.  Blarg gets the impression that the Zebra thinks Blarg is a poor mad Zebra and is taking pity on him.  "This is a bit amusing, actually," says the Zebra as he sets a tray of food before Blarg and sits at the table with him.  "There is a prophecy in the old books about the Swamp god returning one day, but no one actually expects Blarg to literally walk through our front door.  We're all quite rational these days, you know; except for a few kooks, no one believes that the gods really exist, or ever existed.  It is all superstitious mumbo-jumbo from our more primitive days.  But you're welcome to stay here until we figure out who you really are."
Mabel continues exploring F11, raising exploration by 7%.
Keerim begins the divine project "Travel Gates that connect G9 and B6" and puts 7 FP into the project.  Then Keerim turns to the first Zebra and orders the release of the chained Zebra, much to the surprise and befuddlement of the first Zebra and the gratitude of the chained Zebra.  The confusion only increases when Keerim describes what else he wants, but the first Zebra complies and releases the chained Zebra, whose name is Gino, who then enthusiastically goes to the library and comes back with an armful of heavy, dusty tomes.  The first Zebra watches with a quizzical expression as this goes on.  "I mean no offense," says the first Zebra, "but I am surprised that a Whitewing emissary would be interested in scholarly pursuits.  I mean, I had heard that your people have no time for and no interest in such things."
Disci creates the Gem of Constitution at J9 for 10 FP.
Nagas puts 2 FP into the divine project "Irredentist's Fang".
Farsky creates the divine project "the Grove of Swords" and puts 20 FP into it.

Civilization actions:

Drecthul Commonwealth
3 explorers explore B9.  Exploration goes up 33%.
3 workers farm at C9 with 3 crude tools and get 10 food.
3 workers hunt at C9 with 3 crude spears and get 9 food.
2 workers research Mathematics.  The research is complete!
2 workers forage for stone at C9 with 2 crude tools and get 2 stone.

Cait Sith
1 Philosopher Argues, with Perfect Discipline!
1 worker researches how to craft Bō.
6 disciplined workers research Shrines.  2 workers have breakthroughs!  The research is complete!
1 worker continues construction of the Orchard at K-2. [Mathematics +1 Labor]
1 worker begins the task of Building the Magus Academy at K-1. [Mathematics +1 Labor]
1 Apprentice using a crude tool and the Seeker's Compass gathers regents at K-2. {Looking for the Mythical Magical Regents. And Regents in General. Also the Lake.}  The apprentice gets 3 reagents.  The reagents here appear to be normal but in abundance.  The apprentice finds that he/she doesn't have time to seek anything else while also busy foraging.
1 disciplined Scout scouts J-1 for enemy routes and hidden locations in preparation of the assault.  Exploration increases by 5%.  The scout thinks he's seen 2 patrols totalling 12 skeletal warriors, but they're hard to tell apart and he might have seen the same patrol twice.
1 worker with the Hoe of Discipline and 2 workers with crude tools farm at K-2.  They get 13 food.  1 worker becomes disciplined.

Delta Dwellers
6 workers explore E8.  The tile is now 100% explored.
2 workers with 2 fishing nets and 2 boats fish at E7 and get 10 food.
2 workers with 2 fishing nets and 2 boats fish at F7 and get 8 food.
4 workers research sails.

The Jotun Oligarchy
3 farmers using 3 crude tools Farm at the giant stone age farm at E4.  They get 14 food.
3 farmers using 3 crude tools Harvest at the orchard at C3.  They get 13 food.
3 warriors using 3 slings and 3 spears Hunt at D5.  They get 10 food.
1 Chef using the artifact "The Divine Cookbook" Researches Dietary Efficiency.
1 Chief using a crude tool and 2 workers Forage for wood at F5.  They get 9 wood.
3 workers using 3 crude tools Create 2 Wooden Carts.  Kel gets 1 FP.
1 worker Prays to Amastay.
4 food is spent on the creation of a new worker.  Mabel gets 1 FP.  Farsky gets 1 FP.

The People
3 scouts explore at H5 with 3 crude spears.  The exploration level goes up 29%.  The scouts discover the location Djinn Palace Ruins.
3 workers farm at H4 with 3 crude tools and get 9 food.
3 workers harvest at H4 with 3 crude tools and get 10 food.
3 workers forage for stone at H5 and get 6 stone.
4 workers research Crop Rotation.

Hidden Monastery
3 workers with 3 crude tools and Sense of Discipline farm on J8 and get 11 food.  1 worker becomes disciplined.
3 d.workers with 3 crude tools forage food on J8 and get 9 food.
1 d.worker learns style under Sifu San Gan Feng.  The disciplined worker becomes a disciplined beginner cat-style martial artist.  Disci gets 1 FP.
2 d.cat BMA, 1 d.cobra MMA & 4 workers meditate.  Disci gets 1 FP.
2 workers with 2 crude tools build 1 wooden house.
1 worker with 1 crude tool starts building Martial Arts School on J9 (+1 labor from Mathematics).
1 worker with 1 crude tool starts building Orchard on J8 (+1 labor from Mathematics).

Aglejo
4 workers farm at B6 using 4 crude tools.  They get 24 food.
4 workers research Geology.
8 workers research Sanitation.  The tech is complete!
1 seagull language speaker and 2 workers forage for wood using 3 crude tools and 3 wooden carts.  They get 6 wood.

Dipnoi Republic stagnates.

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: August 25, 2018, 06:39:14 am »

Turn 58 continued

Civilization status:

Godly status:

Techs known to all: