Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 119

Author Topic: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!  (Read 130631 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!
« Reply #630 on: June 18, 2018, 08:48:25 am »

Hay Zazmio awhile back people were talking about civs getting a second trait is there a chance that gods could get a second aspect, I'm mostly curious if it could happen. Also do civs get fire or do they have to research it?

"If any body needs me I'm available."
Blarg sits at G7 with the Zebras whilst waiting for some answers to some questions.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 18, 2018, 09:15:00 am »

Can we get some Large Luminous Trees within our Mangroves? Tree-housing sounds useful.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 18, 2018, 09:58:17 am »

The People
Action 1:
2 workers research Stone
Action 2:
1 worker researches Woodcutting
Action 3:
2 workers research Fishing
Action 4:
3 workers research Logistics
Action 5:
Ymar with !*Rehield*! and the Armor of Purity
The half-secretary bird worker with a crude spear
Hunt at I4
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 18, 2018, 10:04:02 am »

Can we get some Large Luminous Trees within our Mangroves? Tree-housing sounds useful.
Are you wanting them in your home tile or the one next to it? Mostly asking because Zazmio never answered my question as to weather or not I could add to a tile with out having to completely remake it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 18, 2018, 10:09:12 am »

Nagas spends some time contemplating new martial art styles potentially involving dislocating your jaw to swallow foes whole or flapping your arms to take aloft and defecate on your enemies from on high, but ultimately consigns these to the drawing board before causing the Desert of Skulking Serpents to form at J10! The sands of this desert are crawling with snakes ranging from the essentially harmless to the occasionally fearsome. Though some are dangerous, the snakes and their eggs would make a great food source, probably. Assuming that this will cost 5FP, he then also Zaps a(nother) Dipnoi worker with the ability to command great respect among swamp pygmies, perhaps by his fearsome eyebrows. Do lungfish have eyebrows, you ask? Well, this one does. Nagas sits on his remaining two FP for now.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 18, 2018, 10:45:03 am »

You can add something specific to a tile. Large Luminous Trees that reach up from the bottom of the Mangroves seem like an extra addition. And yeah, getting them in our home tile would be nice, since we can use the Arcanium to twist it into Tree-housing once we hit Advanced Magic.

Granted, Maybe just add one for 5 FP. We can grow more if we need to later.

Oblivion2007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 18, 2018, 11:08:45 am »

Well so much for that, not a single civ worshiped me at all last turn. I suppose that nobody worshiping is better than someone only worshiping once because then I would be obligated to give them an Arcanum for a pittance.

Does seriously no one want a custom artifact spellbook? I mean with the spellbook you can cast any simple spell within its theme with only one reagent, you don't even need to be magical or have researched magic.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 18, 2018, 11:28:46 am »

Um, I'm pretty sure that isn't how that would work, unless you spent even more FP on it.

At least you got 3 FP from the first spell cast this game.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 18, 2018, 12:48:27 pm »

Amastay, the god of construction, announces a challenge to all present civs in the world.

Worship so far has been sporadic and the power of the gods is more or less a toss up. Whoever should immortalize Amastay with a properly built temple will revive an artifact of 25 fp power.

Amastay is the God of construction, so his temple must reflect that. It must be built of materials that will last (so no mud) and be dedicated to Amastay.

You may request a specific type of artifact once the temple is complete.

Amastay well also consider any civ with his temple to be a part of his people, and protect them in the future likewise.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 18, 2018, 12:54:19 pm »

farsky acts 
Can we all agree that destroying a tile that costs more than 30 FP and was a collaboration is a bad idea?
Beyond that I start a project for an artifact at H5, this artifact is a stone commemorating the completion of the titangate. It is has the names of each God who contributed and how much they contributed. It also has a short description of what the titangate does. Finally it is written in runes that squirm on the stone, yet are instantly understandable. I put my 3 fP into its creation. It is called the stone of memorial.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 18, 2018, 01:05:41 pm »

farsky acts 
Can we all agree that destroying a tile that costs more than 30 FP and was a collaboration is a bad idea?
Beyond that I start a project for an artifact at H5, this artifact is a stone commemorating the completion of the titangate. It is has the names of each God who contributed and how much they contributed. It also has a short description of what the titangate does. Finally it is written in runes that squirm on the stone, yet are instantly understandable. I put my 3 fP into its creation. It is called the stone of memorial.

Wait, what was destroyed?
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 18, 2018, 01:08:51 pm »

Nothing, it is just me trying to keep people from destroying the titangate. Since so many people put fP into it.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 18, 2018, 01:25:59 pm »

Did anyone even indicate a desire to do so?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 18, 2018, 01:27:03 pm »

I believe that destroying an artifact of great power should take at least 3 gods spending 5 FP each. So long as said artifact is not super destructive to everyone.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 18, 2018, 03:23:21 pm »

Keerim creates The Silent Mountain at I9. This mountain is unusually calm, insipring a sense of inner peace and tranquility, which aids in the practice of many forms of martial arts

(this is not a research boost, it is meant to help train workers in an already known martial arts style)
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 119