-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 34741 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 10:10:03 am »

Name: Terissa
Kingdom: Ignis
Class: Manakete
Model after: Myrrh from FE8
Items: Dragonstone, Miracle Ring, Elixer (x3), save 2G for basic-going-through-life-expenses.
Story: Born in Ignis, Terissa lived with a number of other manaketes in a backwoods village where they'd be harassed less for being different and able to effectively hide what they were. Growing restless as she grew older, eventually Terissa decided she needed to set out on her own to see if the world really was as hostile as she'd been told. So she took up covering herself in a cloak and started to wander around Ignis, seeing what the world was really like. She... didn't really like what she found. Eventually, out of frustration as she was seeing an innkeeper being abused, she stepped in and revealed herself to try to stop things from escalating. This... didn't go well. The terrified innkeeper turned upon her, and the town as a whole went into an uproar, driving her out and forcing her to flee their pursuit, which was later replaced by a more military one, all the way into the Darklands. Terissa has only recently arrived there, and still doesn't know her way around, is scared, lost, confused, a little homesick, and generally not happy, though she is attempting to pull herself together and make the best of her situation.

Oh, btw, your link to classes in the OP doesn't work.

if people need help looking into characters/classes from FE, I can help find examples of the rarer or more obscure ones that might fit people's desires better. for example the reason I picked myrrh specifically as the manakete model I used is she is the only manakete that flies. feel free to ask for something and I'll see what I can do. ((Thinking on it, I can't double-check some of the older FE games for flier manektes, so although I don't THINK those fly, I can't be sure. and I know myrrh does))

oh, quick question, which dragonstone am I looking at using? Myrrh's dragonstone is stronger than most (actually stronger than an Awakening Dragonstone+), because she's acquired late in FE8 while still at very low level. I think although Terissa is modeled off of Myrrh, she shouldn't get Myrrh's dragonstone, at least not until later in the game.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 10:36:40 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 10:49:58 am »

Been busy with RGUN's Prologue. And yeah send it back once you've added the points.

Should have something by Sunday.

Will answer your question after I'm done with the last bits of that Prologue.

fIRST pROLOGUE IS READY.

Sorry, caps locked.

Just to let you know Everand, being a Lord is not an easy start. Particularly a Bandit Lord. I wish you luck.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 02:44:14 pm by TricMagic »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 02:48:51 pm »

Good, I hope I don't have to deal with any mages. Also, I just sent my short bio story.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 04:52:23 pm »

Calendar year 899: 2nd Month; Ramadan, The Darklands.

A Courtroom, what little light comes into this room from it's wide windows. It's red, Sunset..

Bang, band...

"I believe we have heard enough from the prosecution. Their can be no doubt that Sir Everand did assault his brother outside of Honorable Combat."

"Sir, what would you suggest his punishment, as a member of your House?"

"While, I understand his frustration, I do not believe he will simply stop. There is too much wildness in him."

"Still, I do not wish for the highest punishment for him. He is my brother."

"...Perhaps-"

"Do you have a suggestion. Or should we ask Her Lady."

"No.. I believe he may live best in Exile."

"Surely not!"

"No, I think he will do well there, and it's not as if I'll send him unarmed."

.."Your Honor, If I may suggest, Send him to-"

"The Darklands"

Fire Emblem
Ruins of Fracturia

Everand's Story
Prologue: A New Spring

"Damn dream again", Everand mumbles as he wakes.

Getting out of his makeshift bed, Everand changes into some clean clothes and grabs his axe. Firmly attached to his belt, and shoes on tight he takes his old clothes down to be washed with the rest.

Time for Breakfast.

Spoiler: Free Time (click to show/hide)

Recap-
Item Get: Slim Axe(Story upgraded to Noble Axe)

WLv   WHp     Power   Hit   Crt   Rng   Wt   Worth
Prs*   40      6          95%  15% 1-2*   6   ----

Equipped Item Miracle Ring: Once, when you would die, take no damage that round.{Individual roll for use.}

3 Doses of Elixir: Heals up to 30 HP
Edited to account for the upgraded game Mechanics.

Spoiler: Next Mission (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:06:39 pm by TricMagic »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 05:16:06 pm »

Support with Jane: Since we're going to fight together in close range, we should discuss combat tactics to prepare for our next raid.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 10:05:38 am »

Support with Jane: Since we're going to fight together in close range, we should discuss combat tactics to prepare for our next raid.

Rolled a 3, then a 73

Spoiler: FreeTime Rolls (click to show/hide)

After a hearty breakfast, you speak with Jane-
Spoiler: Jane: (click to show/hide)
"Jane."

"Commander.. "

Just like Jane really,(Everand thinks),

"I wanted to speak with you about our plan for the next job. What are your thoughts on it?"

"Well, I suppose it's a good plan.."

"After you draw their attention from the Hills, we're to attack from the forest. "
"Then Mark's forces are to charge across the river, and attack them from behind."

.."We go in, take them out, grab the supplies, and retreat."

...(Not a bad summary of it, still..)

"I asked you what you thought of it, Jane. Not what we are going to do."

Spoiler: Conversations (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2018, 11:21:08 am »

Continue talking. I don't need someone to tell me that the plan is good, I asked her oppinion because I wanted to know what is wrong with it and what could go wrong.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2018, 12:33:55 pm »

Continue talking. I don't need someone to tell me that the plan is good, I asked her oppinion because I wanted to know what is wrong with it and what could go wrong.
Rolled a 4:

..."I don't think that the info we got was correct."
"It's not that I think our scout was wrong. But rather I wonder why this caravan only has 5 Leguz."

"The supply drop was last month, so why is this convoy coming now. Maybe if it was coming in two more months, I could believe it, but.."

"But-"

"Why send it out this way, off the usual path for them. It could be heading for any number of villages, but usually, they come direct from their capital."

She makes a good point..

"You think it might be something more?"

"Yes Sir.. I believe that we should at least be wary of a Tiger-Laguz. I know the rest of our men may think this easy, but.."

.."Jane, should we end up facing such, I'll expect you right up there with me. You've come a long way since we first met."

"Ah, Thank you Commander..."

"No thanks are needed, it's true."

.."Now Let's make sure this job goes without a hitch."

"Right!"

Tactic: Dual Attack GET

S-Exp: 1/5; 3/10

Free Time is Over
Mission Time is On

You Rolled a 1, then a 37.

No Speech was given.
The Warning has been passed along.
5 was Rolled, all units gain +2 move, +20 dodge, and Forest Movement when the boss appears. Archers gain +2 Speed. Buff ends on the next turn.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2018, 03:26:46 pm »

Get everyone into position and prepare the ambush. Make sure everyone knows what to do in case the Tiger Laguz shows up.

((Can I get a description or map of the area?))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2018, 04:11:39 pm »

Tomorrow my family will be visiting.

And they already do, that's what the 5 was rolled for.
The map will come with everything else. Lenglon's character will be starting their Prologue off with a battle too.

Also, I'm pretty sure run away is what most of your units will have to do, at least if you don't kill the rest in a single turn.

Oh, and one more thing.. Bosses actually can move if they need to.
And since this isn't a siege map.. From their side it's a defense/counter mission.

Of course, I still need to make Lenglon's foes. Their map is done though.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:13:27 pm by TricMagic »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2018, 04:36:01 pm »

Oh, alright. I think it would be better to wait and see the map before doing anything then. Would run away count as a failure for the prologue?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2018, 04:46:17 pm »

O.o, running two maps at once? You sir are ambitious. I am happy about this so long as we don't risk GM burnout. I want this game to go well and go long if at all possible.

Oh, and you seem to be having trouble deciding on my pronoun? tis she.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2018, 04:59:06 pm »

Yes, yes it would. But I meant more as in getting away from the boss, quickly.
If Mark procs a speed growth he'll be fine even without the buff against the boss. Everand and Jane need to proc 1 to stop getting doubled by cats..

Be glad you got that 5. Be sad you got that 1.

===
Once the map is made and the enemies set, 2 isn't 2 difficult. That and my One-Note helps me out.

And I want it to reach the end I have planned.
So keep your party alive, yeah?

I'll probably focus on 1 or two maps if we get more. They're bound to get a bit bigger later on.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 08:55:13 pm »

Alright. With my strenght, can I kill the cats before they get the chance to counter? About how much damage should I expect from getting doubled?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2018, 09:08:43 am »

1 word for you, or 3 I guess. Work together, use those poison arrows, and do not just wade into the fray. You're not Hector yet.

These foes are based on their original forms,

The Laguz have a crit of 8%. Mark won't have to deal with that at least. As for damage, they one round you if both attacks hit.
Be very glad you have the hills. And poison will reduce their threat. Just don't try and use it turn 1.

You also have a critical with that axe of 18.5. Doesn't help you have no luck, but it should be doable. Even if bandits are an adventures first snack usually.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44