-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 34252 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2018, 09:18:41 am »

I'm 100% sure crit depends on skil.

They can 2-shot me and also double me every time? Don't you think that might be too much, as I am guaranteed to get counterattacked twice every time I try to attack? Is there any unit in my team they can't double?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 09:37:35 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2018, 09:34:01 am »

I'm 100% crit depends on skil.

They can 2-shot me and also double me every time? Don't you think that might be too much, as I am guaranteed to get counterattacked twice every time I try to attack? Is there any unit in my team they can't double?
Laguz are all about being unusually strong while in their shifted forms, but helpless while unshifted. If you can catch them in their base forms they wont be able to do much of anything at all.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2018, 09:39:13 am »

Is there a reason for them to get anywhere close to me unshifted? I'm just hoping there are some hills nearby to lure the enemies to if the forest fails me.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2018, 09:41:41 am »

Is there a reason for them to get anywhere close to me unshifted? I'm just hoping there are some hills nearby to lure the enemies to if the forest fails me.
Laguz have a limited uptime on their shifted forms. They will probably start the fight unshifted, will shift once they realize they are in combat, and eventually they will be forced back into their base form after they've been shifted long enough. All you have to do is drag the fight out over time and they will be forced into their nearly-helpless base-form state.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2018, 09:56:06 am »

Jane's mercs aren't doubled. Also, that 2-shot only occurs on the plains. On hills, you get plus 3 defense and +20 evade. that makes their hit 51%, and they'll deal 6 at a time instead. Your unnamed brigand is only a little worse of at 53%. You are also hidden at the start of the battle. So your archers and mercs aren't going to be noticed until 1 in their group attacks. You also have that miracle ring on you, so that will prevent you outright dying.

Fun fact, in FE10, the Cat Laguz males have a AS of 14 at level 1, and 22 for the females.
This is with that game's tendency to double the stats. It just seems big at the start because their stones grant +3 speed. They would have 16 speed if I was using that formula.

Also, the Darklands primary race are the various Laguz. So long as you cheat like hell, you can kill them.(Cheating in this situation meaning to hit them in the hills to start and then finish them)

Also, thank you Lenglon.

Also, !hey Listen!!

Quote from: Jane
"After you draw their attention from the Hills, we're to attack from the forest. "
"Then Mark's forces are to charge across the river, and attack them from behind."

.."We go in, take them out, grab the supplies, and retreat."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2018, 10:01:54 am »

Oh, well if Laguz are the primary forces of the area then a fire-mage would be heavily desired for any raiding party. Does Everand get any?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2018, 10:13:32 am »

Mages require paper and ink for their tomes. No paper/ink, no new mages.

Ignis

A kingdom most foreigners deem to be this side of Hel, it has the largest continent, and is located near the Southeastern Line.
Ignis primarily exports Steel, Iron and Stone. It mostly imports Vegetables and Paper.

This should tell you something about Ignis.

He'll be able to get some eventually, but it will be a while.

And Al-Mast's export is crystal.

Jane also said something about a supply drop remember.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2018, 10:15:51 am »

?
I wasn't tracking Everand having Ignis origins. I mean his visible bio says darklands.
hunuh.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2018, 10:19:11 am »

Dammit, I have 6 speed and those mercs have 7, so that means I just needed to move 1 point from skill/strenght to speed to not get doubled.

I didn't get any magic, just some melee fighters and archers. Also yeah, Everand was exiled from Ignis.

Edit: It was a pick between Ignis and Letherian.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:26:50 am by randomgenericusername »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2018, 10:26:15 am »

Not quite that, he's only been in the Darklands under a Year. The fact he's set up a village is impressive enough.

But yeah, he picked that over the other choice. Once he beats this map, I'll put everything into the first page.

History does make everything come together in the Framework of Fracturia. Your own Prologue, well- I want to keep one secret~

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2018, 10:27:36 am »

- I want to keep one secret~
That's okay with me. Lenglon likes surprises.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2018, 02:11:10 pm »

Update, Good news and so-so news.

Maps for the Prologues-Check.
Enemies-Check

So-so news, I might be able to start tomorrow in 24 hours. Or it could be Wednesday. One or the other.

But everything is done.

Also, does anyone know of a good image creator? Going to have to use pen marks and chess row/columns for enemy placement right now.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 02:13:07 pm by TricMagic »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2018, 02:15:34 pm »

Update, Good news and so-so news.

Maps for the Prologues-Check.
Enemies-Check

So-so news, I might be able to start tomorrow in 24 hours. Or it could be Wednesday. One or the other.

But everything is done.

Also, does anyone know of a good image creator? Going to have to use pen marks and chess row/columns for enemy placement right now.
Those are good news too. I don't know about image creators for maps and the like, but maybe you could check the Fire Emblem on Forums hub on Forum Games and Roleplaying and ask there.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2018, 02:21:48 pm »

The Maps have images, its character/class icons I could use. I'll check-

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 10:00:11 pm by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44