-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 34883 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #435 on: June 10, 2018, 03:36:21 pm »

"What's it do?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 10, 2018, 03:49:49 pm »

"Well, it's supposed to unlock someone's potential."

"More specifically, it greatly strengthens you where you are weakest."

On it's own, this isn't much. It won't instantly strengthen you like some items are know to do."

"But for someone like me, it's just what I need."

"Well, down it goes."

pop*

Anything else to say? Or just let her drink it?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 10, 2018, 03:57:43 pm »

It's perfectly fair to let her have one. now, Lenglon dislikes giving a scaling item to an NPC, but Terissa would consider it perfectly fair to let her have one. so I have no objections to voice.
"Heh, I know I need that too."
use mine on myself as well.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 10, 2018, 04:15:47 pm »

Guess it's burn in' and pillaging for me then. If I roll with Everand, it'll either be limited banditry, or I'm being press-ganged in/don't really have much of a choice at the time.
Or... (Evil grin for evil plan etc.) Maybe Toby decides to crusade against Bandit Lord Everand? With consent of the GM and other players.
These two are my primary ideas. I leave it entirely up to the GM as to what I actually do, and I am willing to retcon Toby to be more pragmatist than idealist (If it is decided that I run with Everand, I am willing to play the 'well it's a steady job and it's not like I'm personally murdering the civilians' mercenary)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 10, 2018, 04:18:12 pm »

She's not quite unimportant though. And she does Level like Player Characters do.

Selene used the Heart-Water. Growth enhanced.

Heart-Water used.

+30% growth to lowest Growth rate.

Luck is now 55%

GM Note:[Originally the reward was 1, but that 6 made it two.]

It is now Turn 20.

Bonewalkers
(8/14)M-13
(14/14)N-12
(8/14)O-13

Deleted by the Light of the Magic Circle/Sigil.

"Well, no clue if that worked, but we'll know in a day or two."

"Hah, all that's left to do now is wait."

Last conversation chance of the Gaiden.

-----
Keep an eye on what is about to happen, you'll see why joining up with them is, Problematic.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 10, 2018, 04:21:50 pm »

"What'll happen?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 10, 2018, 05:26:48 pm »

"Well, it might be better to see it yourself first, rather than explaining it."

"Hold on to your stuff though, and come over here. Also, mind handing me your flask?"

Selene puts her empty flask in her bag,

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 10, 2018, 05:31:26 pm »

"Okay."
I walk over, give her my empty flask, and hold her hand after hiding my wings under my cloak while she was putting my flask away.
In respone to the expected confused look when I hold her hand:
"I don't want to be separated. I'm sick of being alone."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 10, 2018, 05:36:33 pm »

"I kinda need that hand to tie my bag shut.. Feel free to grab me though if the Lightshow starts."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 10, 2018, 06:08:51 pm »

"Okay."
Do that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 10, 2018, 06:15:24 pm »

Selene quickly ties her bag shut.

She then grabs Tess in a hug.

"Now we wait."

She smiles.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 10, 2018, 06:20:38 pm »

STILL holding my dragonstone tightly, she IS a thief after all, I hug her back gratefully, not caring that I'd give 60/40 odds she just stole my elixer for practice at least. I can get it back later. And we still need to properly ID and split to chest-loot too anyway. The only item's I'm even worried about are my stone, and my ring. and of the two, if there's only one item that I WILL make sure I keep, it's my dragonstone. Always. It's my dragonstone after all.
"Thanks."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:22:45 pm by Lenglon »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 10, 2018, 06:22:56 pm »

The more player characters I can get into my bandit gang to take over the world, the better. I plan to expand a lot in the future, so I want to have a team big enough to eventually take ove the Darklands and later conquer Ignis.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:38:31 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 10, 2018, 06:36:46 pm »

The Light among the Black, almost blinding in the night.

"as I become as the Pillar of the World,"

"as I reflect the Moon upon the Lakebed,"

"as I shoot across the sky."

"as I lead the lost souls onward."

Both: "as the Heaven's Decree.."

All: Open the Way!

From the feeling of mana, you can tell that something is beginning to surround you.

"Guess it's time then."

"Hold on tight!"

Selene's Aura suddenly flares up to mingle with yours. You can sense her now. She's rather cheerful at first glance.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 10, 2018, 06:38:40 pm »

Hold on tight.
what IS Selene like anyway? Now that I can FINALLY sense her aura, I'm curious about it.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 44