-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 34966 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2018, 08:14:20 pm »

Uh... you have two different units on L17 at the same time.
whatever.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:27:24 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2018, 08:27:09 pm »

go to H9
"Okay... I think... this is... the best... spot... I c-... can fi-... f-find... N-now to... to try... to try and... get them... to stop..."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2018, 08:54:46 pm »

Group 1
Sword Paladin Moved- (L-17>N-11)
Lance Paladins Moved-(K-13>M-9)(M-14>L-9)
Bow Knight !Chance!(K16>)- Bow knight moves to and through I-12 into H-12's Lavastone tile(4 rolled). Bow Knight takes 3 Damage(21/24). Bow Knight Attacks Terissa.

89-13=76 Hit
7-3=4 Crit
Roll!

1d100, 68; crit roll was 68, BK deals 2 damage|13/15
Terissa is out of range to counterattack
1d100, 39; crit roll was 28, BK deals 2 damage|11/15
Terissa gains 21 Exp.

Great Knight Axe Moved- (I-14>G-13) Lavastone Tile prevents additional movement(3 rolled). Great Knight Axe takes 4 Damage(17/21).

Group 2
2 Bow Knights Moved- (B-18>H-16)(C-18>I-16)
Sword Paladin Moved- (E-18>(I-14)
Great Knight Axe Moved- (F-18>H-14)

Two Lance Paladins Entered at F-18 & G-18

Turn 3 Start~

9:32 for me- time for bed. see you in the morning.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:23:44 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2018, 10:18:41 pm »

"OW! geez. okay, that isn't gonna work. Lets back away from that chasm a bit farther..."
IF H6 is safe to land on, go to it and use a vuln there. if it isn't, then go to G6 to use my vuln.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2018, 10:42:10 am »

Terissa moved toward H6, 2 Move was used to climb the cliff for a total of 4 move. Vulrenary used 3-2 is 11/15>15/15Hp. 2 vulrenary left.

The enemies are confused what to do. Roll-5/6 was rolled. The enemies have decided.

Enemy groups have changed.

Great Knight Axe units{Group 1: Secure entry site.)
South Paladins{Group 2: retreat to Door for unlocking when the ?-?-? arrives}
Bow-Knights, North Paladins, {Group 3: Head north to the front line}

Group 1
17/21-HP |Great Knight Axe Moved- (G-13>G-17)
Roll 5: Great Knight Axe Moved to take control of the horses next turn.- (H-14>M-13)

Group 2
Sword Paladin Moved- (I-14>D-16)
2 Lance Paladins Moved- (F-18>B-16)(G-18>C-16)

Group 3
Lance Paladins Moved- (L-9>F-7)(M-9>G-7) Lance Paladins have dismounted and are prepared to climb!(3 move to climb to the next cliff){-3 Mov, -3 Con,-3Def, -3Res|While dismounted}
LP's horses are unburdened(+2 Move while unburdened) Sent back-
Sword Paladin Moved- (N-11>H-9)
Sword Paladin has taken control of LPs' horses.(Ignis Military Training) They'll be sent along the ridge next turn from his position.

21/24Hp | Bow Knight Moved- (H-12>N-10)
2 Bow Knights Moved- (H-16>M-13)(I-16>M-12)

2 Lance Paladins enter at B-18/C-18, > moved to B-17,C-17
2 Sword Paladins enter at B-18/C-18

1 Great Knight Arrives at C-18, > moved to E-17
From a distance, you can see he appears to be the Commander.

Turn 4 Start~

Spoiler: Hidden Abiliies (click to show/hide)

Note, one interruption after another, I'm pretty sure this is individually right, but no time to triple check-
I'll let you make the next move.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2018, 11:32:48 am »

"Why won't you leave me alone?!?"
G4, sense magic.
Actually, forget it. Just rest here and sense magic.
"You... You aren't seriously going to fight me on the edge of a cliff right? That... That's crazy! You'll fall! WHY DO YOU WANT TO DIE SO BADLY?"
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:28:01 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2018, 02:14:19 pm »

Sense magic is used before movement, but sure-

Roll- You rolled a 2, then a 91.
Extra roll was a 2- no additional data.
Success~
Spoiler: Enemy Commander (click to show/hide)

Enemy Turn, Start;

Group 1
Great Knight Axe took control of the horses at O-12. They'll move from (M-13) next turn.
17/21-HP |Great Knight Axe Moved- (G-17>E-16) He'll take control of the 2 horses next turn.

Group 2
Sword Paladin holds its position at- (D-16)
2 Lance Paladins hold their position at- (B-16)(C-16)
Group 2 is rolled into Emear's Group

Group 3
A Lance Paladin Climbed from G-7 to G-6 for three move.
Lance Paladin is in Range of Terissa- Attacks-

Don't think your words can sway me Demon- For the Ignis Knights!!
-10 hit & -20 dodge to LP2
HIT-RATE: 81%-10=71-13=58
EVASION: 12% |6%-20=0
CRITICAL: 5%-3=2
Roll-
3, Hit for... 0 Damage!
Terissa is in range.
Perfect Hit Rate
crit roll was 64.
Dealt 22 damage|1/23
Being next to a Lavastone tile boosts your damage by 1.
Damn you... Demon..
Unique event roll- 3/6 and 49.
LP2 slips down the cliff, falling into the lava.

Exp Gained= 71 Exp.
Total Exp=92/100

Lance Paladin 1 Climbed from F-7 to F-6 for three move. Did not attack after seeing his ally land a hit that did absolutely nothing in his eyes.(Frozen in Fear)
(3 move to climb to the next cliff){-3 Mov, -3 Con,-3Def, -3Res|While dismounted}

LP's horses travel from H-9 to O-12
Sword Paladin sent the horses along the ridge. He moves from H-9 > to I-9.
Prepared to direct BK's Horse.

21/24Hp | Bow Knight Moved- (N-10>G-9 )
 Bow Knight has dismounted and is prepared to climb.
BK's Horse has moved to SP at I-9

2 Bow Knights Moved- (M-12>K-9)(M-13>L-9)

Emear Remains at E-17

2 Lance Paladins hold position at B-17,C-17
2 Sword Paladins hold position at B-18/C-18

Adria and a Troubadour arrives at D18, Adria rides up to speak with Emear-
4 additional units did not enter at B and C.

"Commander Emear, How goes the battle?"

"Ah! Lady Adria, Thank Aine you're here."

We seem to have a problem pinning her down, but do not despair. My Men are working to capture her right this second.

"And I suppose the reason these men are here.."
"You need the door opened."

"Uh, Yes, exactly right you Eminence. Would you-

"You do know what this will do right? What is sealed here.."

gulp*

"Well, I don't know what exactly..."

"Hmm, see that you don't. May I take command here?"

"Um... Yes, Certainly!"

"Men, You ride against the Demon with Her Divine Light, Adria the Revealer!"
"See to it that you make Ignis Proud! "

Huaah!!

Well, they're spirited.

"Commander Emear, you take the rest and secure the south. We and the Wyvern Corps will serve as the Staff."

"Yes Your Eminence!"

Adria rides toward the Troubadour-

Emear thought: Damn that Wyvern corps, this was supposed to be our victory.

"Liselle, Unlock the gates, then see to their health. "

"Yes Ma'am."

Lissele uses Dark Seal: Release!
The Gate opened.

As for my part-
Adria used Angel's Breath!

Target was Bow Knight at G9.
Area: 6 spaces away from center.
Everyone in group 3 was in range, HP has been healed, All affected units gain +2 Move on their next movement.
4/5 uses left.

"Now Charge!"

Do to failing to suffiecently damage the enemy army, Adria is confident enough to Lead from the Front.
First Secondary Objective has been downgraded by 100 Exp. No reward for completing the new target objective.
Second Secondary Objective is still complete-able.
Barrier no longer prevents flight inside it, but you still cannot pass through it outside the stairs.

Spoiler: Hint-Box (click to show/hide)

Turn 5 Start~
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 05:06:13 pm by TricMagic »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2018, 02:16:41 pm »

Apparently your action changed.. Someone is going to battle you, editing to account.

LP2 battled you and lost. please read the change.
Editing again, 3 is a hit, not a miss.

It says something when the specialty equipment fails..
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 02:37:47 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2018, 03:41:57 pm »

"Sir, please. I'm no demon, and I don't want to be your enemy, just let me go. I have no intentions of attacking you if you just leave me be."
was LP1 hit by the splash from my counterattack on LP2? It doesn't change my actions, but I want to know.
go to H4
"Okay, hopefully the height of the cliff will keep the arrows away..."
Sense magic, specifically get some kind of idea what this new caster that showed up whos stats arent displayed can do.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:26:45 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2018, 03:45:29 pm »

That would be a no.

And yeah, arrows will have trouble hitting from low ground.

And Sense Magic has a 3 turn cooldown remember. And you failed the extra roll last turn, so nothing there from her.

Now to the next post-

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2018, 04:22:43 pm »

I feel SUPER stupid now. I only NOW found the part of the spoiler saying I dont take damage from lava tiles.

I would fight this so differently if id been aware...
Also, making me fail my secondary obj before the time limit expired? dirty

action edited.

remember how I mentioned that I needed to know if in-character or most-efficient was wise? most-efficient would have been to CHARGE the group chasing me. they only had 2 that could do harm, only one of which was a threat. now that I'm tracking the lava tile difference, on turn 2 I would have been right one space and up one to be fully out of bow range and still only meele-accessible by one tile. meaning I'd be up a vuln right now. yay looking back at old mistakes.

I swear that stuff wasn't in the battle spoiler when you posted it...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:31:02 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2018, 04:32:47 pm »

Currently typing everthing, but Adria is at C-10 at the end of her turn. If you just sit right there, she'll attack you next turn..
Your Res may be 25, but what does the Conversation she and Emear had tell you..

By this point you can't get the 200. You can barely get 100. Run like the Shadow Realm is out to eat you, and the other units will keep her from reaching you quickly.

You know, I original set this as 10 turns..

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2018, 04:34:18 pm »

No... she's at D-18.

D-18 to C-10 is a 9-tile movement that ignores all terrain. if she can do that, there's literally NOTHING I can do to avoid her. my best bet in that case is actually to CHARGE her and force a fight because she can run all the way to the center of the barrier in like 3 turns total. since this is a 11-turn survival, if I run, I die. I need to fight her over lava to get the best stats I can and force the fight on the best ground I can.

And yeah, if the boss of the area decides to charge ahead of her troops, then I can't pick up the XP for the obj. but if she doesn't do anything weird like that, then I think I can do it through a controlled retreat to the objective point.

verifying: adria is a troubadour, correct? horse-mounted? or is she on foot? a pegasus? what? and what is her weapon type? I mean, I get not seeing her stats, but because I can't even see her movement type or weapon of choice I'm having to make my decisions with a pretty big handicap here.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:53:19 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2018, 05:05:45 pm »

She's of the Troubadour Line, and Wields Light Magic, which her nickname, the Revealing, should attest to.

Also, that Staff is not an A-rank staff, and her move at the moment is 8.

I should probably change "moves up" to "rides up" in the Conversation..

They're actually in front of her right now. All 7 of them.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 05:33:35 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2018, 05:11:58 pm »

Oh. Okay. so then the cliff should work in my favor, at least in terms of getting some distance from her. I still am annoyed that the *must avoid* units are running in front of the *must fight* units, but w/e.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44