Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

RANDOM MAYMAY TIME! XDDD

OOOOOOH, BEEF HAS EXPIRED! AUUUOOH, IT GOT PARASITES!
- 2 (28.6%)
HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
- 0 (0%)
I. LIKE. JUICE!
- 0 (0%)
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?!
- 1 (14.3%)
PINGAS!
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2018, 03:36:57 am


Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: EPILOGUE  (Read 12831 times)

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

USE ALL MY RAGE FROM THE LACK OF INTERNET AND RIP A PIPE OUT OF THE WALL AND RUN TO THE COMCAST HQ.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:54:35 am by King Zultan »
Logged
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

0cra_tr0per

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>UNFALL INTO THE SEWER BEFORE GOING DOWNTOWN
Logged
Sigtext
Latest quote:
Little Billy: Daddy's here and he's cooking? And he let's me drink beer!? OH BOY! Ecstatic
Overlength quote count: 2

Doomblade187

  • Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

EXTINGUISH FLAMES, TELEPORT INTO NEAREST COMCAST BRANCH MANAGER
Logged
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Yoink

  • Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

SCREECH WITH RAGE, RUN INTO THE KITCHEN AND JUMP UP ON THE BENCH TOPS

BEGIN RANSACKING CUPBOARDS FOR HEFTY OBJECTS AND THROWING THEM AT ROUTER
Logged
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

  • Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

TURN 3

wow. Four ones, a two a three and a four.

Take the coffee out of the room and microwave it for thirty seconds, then return it to the Comcast Branch Manager.
3
THE COFFEE STILL SMELLS SOMEWHAT, BUT IT'S ENOUGH FOR THE COMCAST BRANCH MANAGER! HE THANKS YOU AND STARTS DRINKING THE COFFEE!
1 VS 3
LOOKS LIKE THE MICROWAVE DESTROYED/SPOILED THE POISON! THE BRANCH MANAGER COUGHED A LITTLE, THEN STOPPED! NOW HE WANTS YOU TO TAKE THE CUP AWAY!

USE ALL MY RAGE FROM THE LACK OF INTERNET AND RIP A PIPE OUT OF THE WALL AND RUN TO THE COMCAST HQ.
3,6
YOU TEAR AWAY A RUSTY, DEFORMED PIPE, THEN YOU FIND THE LOCAL COMCAST HQ! SOMEHOW, IT LOOKS LIKE THE SECURITY WAS AWARE THAT YOU'LL COME, AND THEY PUT SOME DECENTLY-SIZED SECURITY SQUAD NEAR THE DOORS! THEY OPEN FIRE WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS!
6 VS 6
AS THE SECURITY SHOOTS AT HAROLD, HE THROWS THE PIPE AT THEM WHILE RUNNING, THEN DIVES BEHIND A BRICK WALL! THE PIPE SEEMS TO HAVE THRASHED A HELMET AND A SKULL OF A SECURITY GUARD, WHILE HAROLD REALIZES THAT HIS LEFT LEG GOT HIT WITH A LOT OF BULLETS!

>UNFALL INTO THE SEWER BEFORE GOING DOWNTOWN
1
YOU FALL INSANELY FAST AND THE STREAM OF FILTHY WATER WASHES YOU AWAY!
3 YOU SAVE YOURSELF, BUT NOW YOU'RE IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT QUARTER OF THE CITY, AWAY FROM BOTH THE SLUMS AND THE DOWNTOWN!

EXTINGUISH FLAMES, TELEPORT INTO NEAREST COMCAST BRANCH MANAGER
3, 1
YOU EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES AND THEN ATTEMPT TO TELEPORT INTO COMCAST BRANCH MANAGER'S CHEST! YOU TELEPORT AND GET STUCK IN A TREE TRUNK, LOCATED IN THE CITY'S OUTSKIRTS!

SCREECH WITH RAGE, RUN INTO THE KITCHEN AND JUMP UP ON THE BENCH TOPS

BEGIN RANSACKING CUPBOARDS FOR HEFTY OBJECTS AND THROWING THEM AT ROUTER

1, 2, 2
YOUR SCREECHING IS PATHETIC, AND YET YOU'VE MANAGED TO BLOW YOUR VOCAL CHORDS!
YOU BREAK THE BENCH WITH YOUR WEIGHT!
YOU'RE TOO SHORT TO REACH FOR THE CUPBOARDS!
4, 4
THE ROUTER IS POSSESSED WITH SOME EVIL TECH-SPIRIT!
IT UNPLUGS ITSELF WITH EASE!
6 VS 1
THE ROUTER SNEAKILY STRANGLES YOINK FROM BEHIND: YOINK HAS ALMOST LOST HIS CONSCIOUSNESS!
Logged
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

A Viking's Tale - Come and plunder!

I'm not as active as I've used to be on the forums, but I'll still visit it.

Ozarck

  • Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Tell that asshole that I work in IT, and am not his underpaid secretary. I was doing him a favor, the worthless ass. He can wash his own damned cup. Then huff away to the server room and start flipping switches.

Yoink

  • Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

THESE HAVE TO BE WORST ROLLS I'VE HAD IN ANY RTD.  EVER. WHOA.

RUN OUTSIDE WHILST TRYING TO LOOSEN ROUTER CORD FROM NECK, OR AT LEAST PROTECT WINDPIPE

IF VOICE WORK GOOD ENOUGH, TRY CONVINCE ROUTER TO JOIN FORCES, TO TAKE REVENGE ON EVIL COMCAST THAT HAS ENSLAVED IT FOR SO LONG
Logged
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

0cra_tr0per

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Have my Saiga-12 suddenly rematerialize in my hands before looking for the nearest Comcast office to shoot up.

Also ask the nearest gun store if there is one if I can buy extra buckshot shells.
Logged
Sigtext
Latest quote:
Little Billy: Daddy's here and he's cooking? And he let's me drink beer!? OH BOY! Ecstatic
Overlength quote count: 2

Doomblade187

  • Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Turn tree into sword tree to grow a sword army.
Logged
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

King Zultan

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go to the hospital and get my leg fixed then steal an ambulance.
Logged
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NAME: Cat Jobs
APPEARANCE:

GENDER: Tom
WOUNDS: NONE

Construct a cat base to begin work on reclaiming the Internet for cat-kind
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:57:45 pm by Failbird105 »
Logged

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bobs: Subdivide into Micro-Bobs and infiltrate Comcast!
Logged
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

CABL

  • Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

TURN 4

Tell that asshole that I work in IT, and am not his underpaid secretary. I was doing him a favor, the worthless ass. He can wash his own damned cup. Then huff away to the server room and start flipping switches.
6, 4
YOUR BARRAGE OF INSULTS AND SWEARING MAKES THE BRANCH MANAGER SIT SPEECHLESS, THEN YOU GO AND START TO RABIDLY FLIP SWITCHES! IT CAUSES A POWER OUTAGE FOR THE WHOLE BUILDING! UNFORTUNATELY, IT LOOKS LIKE SECURITY HEARD YOU INSULTING THE BOSS AND WENT AFTER YOU!

THESE HAVE TO BE WORST ROLLS I'VE HAD IN ANY RTD.  EVER. WHOA.

RUN OUTSIDE WHILST TRYING TO LOOSEN ROUTER CORD FROM NECK, OR AT LEAST PROTECT WINDPIPE

IF VOICE WORK GOOD ENOUGH, TRY CONVINCE ROUTER TO JOIN FORCES, TO TAKE REVENGE ON EVIL COMCAST THAT HAS ENSLAVED IT FOR SO LONG

6-1 VS 5, 1
YOU MANAGE TO BREAK THE STRANGLE GRIP FOR A MOMENT AND RUN OUTSIDE! THE ROUTER CHASES YOU AND PUTS A STRANGLING GRIP AT YOU AGAIN! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOUR VOCAL CHORDS DAMAGE IS TOO SEVERE TO SAY ANYTHING COHERENT!

>Have my Saiga-12 suddenly rematerialize in my hands before looking for the nearest Comcast office to shoot up.

Also ask the nearest gun store if there is one if I can buy extra buckshot shells.
2
IT DOESN'T REMATERIALIZE! SAD!

Turn tree into sword tree to grow a sword army.
4
USING YOUR SWORD MAGIC, THE TREE TRUNK GROWS INTO A NEW TREE, WHICH CAN EVENTUALLY GROW NEW COPIES OF YOU! IT'LL TAKE A WHILE, THOUGH!

Go to the hospital and get my leg fixed then steal an ambulance.
6-1 VS 5
THE SUPPRESSING FIRE IS TOO STRONG FOR YOU TO LEAVE YOUR BRICK WALL COVER!

NAME: Cat Jobs
APPEARANCE:

GENDER: Tom
WOUNDS: NONE

Construct a cat base to begin work on reclaiming the Internet for cat-kind
4
((OOC NOTE: I DON'T HAVE AN IDEA WHAT'S THAT BATTLE CATS GAME IS ABOUT, SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE DEEP LORE OF THE FRANCHISE!))
THE CAT BASE IS CONSTRUCTED AND FULLY OPERATIONAL!

Bobs: Subdivide into Micro-Bobs and infiltrate Comcast!
2 YOU NEED TO WAIT BEFORE YOU CAN USE YOUR CLONING ABILITIES AGAIN!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:48:17 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Logged
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

A Viking's Tale - Come and plunder!

I'm not as active as I've used to be on the forums, but I'll still visit it.

Ozarck

  • Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

"Accidentally" clobber Jerry the Security Guard in the head with a pot of coffee when he enters the server room. Apologize profusely and try to clean up the mess/ help Jerry to his feet, while secretly planting a thumb drive with Important Secret Comcast Information on his person.

Failbird105

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

4
((OOC NOTE: I DON'T HAVE AN IDEA WHAT'S THAT BATTLE CATS GAME IS ABOUT, SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE DEEP LORE OF THE FRANCHISE!))
THE CAT BASE IS CONSTRUCTED AND FULLY OPERATIONAL!
(I can tell you the lore of the franchise right now: Some guy made a super weapon for no explained reason, it was an army of cat creatures for no explained reason, they proceed to conquer the world for no explained reason. The only change in the state of the world is that there's more cats. Then they move on to conquering other planets for no explained reason. I'd say that's all you need to know, but you don't even need to know that.
Any further 'lore' is just little one or two sentence blurbs from the in-game descriptions of the individual cats you can acquire and can be pretty much ignored)

Excellent, now that we have a proper base of operations, we need soldiers, let's see if we have a few Cat Capsules lying around and pop those bad boys open.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19