Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

RANDOM MAYMAY TIME! XDDD

OOOOOOH, BEEF HAS EXPIRED! AUUUOOH, IT GOT PARASITES!
- 2 (28.6%)
HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
- 0 (0%)
I. LIKE. JUICE!
- 0 (0%)
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?!
- 1 (14.3%)
PINGAS!
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2018, 03:36:57 am

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: EPILOGUE  (Read 72401 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

"OHOHO, WHAT HAVE WE HERE?!"

BE DISTRACTED, GET BEHIND BAR, START POURING DRINKS FOR MYSELF AND MY COMPATRIOTS
START OFF WITH NICE BIG PINT OF DRAUGHT BEER/LAGER TO HELP MY BARTENDING SKILLS

THEN CHECK IF BAR HAS SOUTHERN COMFORT AND MOUNTAIN DEW, AND, IF YES, WHIP UP SOME DELICIOUS 'TOXIC AVENGER' COCKTAILS FOR EVERYONE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Hmm, it seems that JustCallMePops is missing. I'll give them 2 days to appear, and if they still will not post by then, I'll move the game forward.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TURN 16

NAME: Billy Bob
APPEARANCE: Looks like a homeless man.
WOUNDS: NONE

Go and find a liquor store.

YOU LOOK FOR A LIQUOR STORE TO ROB AND DRINK THROUGH THE HARD AND DEPRESSIVE LIFE OF A HOBO! TO YOUR MISFORTUNE, YOU FIND NO LIQUOR STORES IN THIS DISTRICT, MAKING YOU FEELING SAD!

Go all Mike Tyson on them! They'll pay for this miscarriage of justice!
5 VS 2
FRANCIS MONOGRAM CHARGES AT THE DS MEMBERS, KNOCKING DOWN A COUPLE OF THEM BY PUNCHING THEM IN THEIR FACES! FRANCIS THEN BITES AN EAR OFF THE DS MEMBER WHO STUNNED HIM IN THE BACK AND DRAGGED HERE! THE PUNISHMENT DOESN'T END AT THE BITING OFF THE EAR, HOWEVER, AS FRANCIS GRABS AN ELECTRIC BATON LIKE A BASEBALL BAT, AND BRUTALLY SMACKS THE DS MEMBER UNTIL A LUCKY STRIKE TO THE HEAD FRIES THE MEMBER'S EYES WITH AN EXCESSIVE VOLTAGE!

"LEAF IN THE WIND!" Sally screams as she unloads more toxic crystal shards at her aggressors, while stylishly sliding behind cover.
Ready my gun and wait for the elevator together with Sally, while scouting for enemies. If I see any shoot them immediately.
2, 2+1 VS 2
IGOR TRIES TO TELL TO HIS TROOPS TO CEASE FIRE, BUT THEY IGNORE HIS ORDERS! SALLY AND IGOR, WHO NOW MADE A TEMPORARY ALLIANCE, SHOOT AT THE BETRAYERS! SOME SOLDIERS GOT KILLED, AND EVEN MORE GOT WOUNDED, SO THEY ATTEMPT TO RETREAT OUTSIDE AND CALL REINFORCEMENTS! BUT WAIT... IGOR REALIZED THAT HIS OFFICER BUDDY HAS BETRAYED HIM! AND WITH THAT REALIZATION, THE TANK ON WHICH IGOR RODE TO THE COMCAST HQ ENTER THE BUILDING BY CRUSHING THE WALL! 1 TURN UNTIL THE ELEVATOR ARRIVES!

When I meant to reload I didn't mean become a walking ammo carrier!

>Patch myself up, then steal a spaceship, put all the ammo boxes inside the storage leaving some for my allies, return fire at the sniper, then take as much hostages as possible who then are put in the stolen's spaceship's passenger seats, buckled to them.
3, 4-1 VS 1, 3, 2, 2 VS 6
0CRA PATCHES HIS LEG WITH A BANDAGE, THEN STANDS UP AND KILLS SOME MILITARY PERSONNEL AROUND HIM, THEN SOMEHOW HE MANAGES TO STEAL A SMALL ANTI-GRAV MILITARY SCOUT VEHICLE AND ESCAPE THE BATTLEFIELD TO SEARCH FOR A SPACESHIP TO STEAL! 0CRA FAILS TO FIND A SPACESHIP, BUT AT LEAST HE PUT SOME AMMO BOXES DOWN INTO FLOATY SCOUT VEHICLE THINGY, NO LONGER MAKING HIM OVERENCUMBERED! BEING ANGRY, HE RETURNS AND TRIES TO KILL THE SNIPER, BUT SNIPER SHOOTS HIM IN A LUNG BEFORE 0CRA MANAGES TO WENT OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE! THE HEAT OF THE SNIPER RIFLE'S POWERFUL LASER MELTED THE LUNG, AND MADE 0CRA TO LOSE HIS CONSCIOUSNESS! 0CRA IS UNCONSCIOUS AND IS BLEEDING PROFUSELY FROM HIS CHEST!

Search for the HQ(again) while trying to master my Ultra-Intinct
3, 6, 1
YOU GO BACK TO THE HQ WHILE MASTERING YOUR SUPER SAYIAN THINGY! WHILE YOU'VE OBTAINED A LOT OF ENERGY, YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT, AND THE EXCESSIVE ENERGY HAS CAUSED AN EXPLOSION, WHICH TOOK YOUR LIFE AND SOME BUILDINGS WITH YOU! SHAGGY IS DEAD!

HMM. PLANT NEW SWORD BEACON HERE, LET US SEARCH CITY FOR PROPER SKYSCAPER.
"OHOHO, WHAT HAVE WE HERE?!"

BE DISTRACTED, GET BEHIND BAR, START POURING DRINKS FOR MYSELF AND MY COMPATRIOTS
START OFF WITH NICE BIG PINT OF DRAUGHT BEER/LAGER TO HELP MY BARTENDING SKILLS

THEN CHECK IF BAR HAS SOUTHERN COMFORT AND MOUNTAIN DEW, AND, IF YES, WHIP UP SOME DELICIOUS 'TOXIC AVENGER' COCKTAILS FOR EVERYONE

2, 3, 2 ((DAMN, YOU TWO HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER!))
DOOMBLADE CAN'T QUITE CONCENTRATE TO SUMMON A SWORD BEACON, WHILE YOINK LOOTS THE BAR FOR SOME BEER AND LAGER! THE ALCOHOL ISN'T AMAZING, BUT IT ISN'T A FERMENTED PISS LIKE SOME AMERICAN BEER, SO YOINK AND HIS FOLLOWERS DRINK TOGETHER! YOINK ALSO TRIES TO LOOK FOR SOUTHERN COMFORT AND MTN DEW, BUT HE DIDN'T FIND NEITHER OF THEM!

Grrr, defensive formations! Quickly!
THE CATS KILL A COUPLE OF HYBRIDS AND THE HYBRIDS KILL A COUPLE OF CATS: THE GM FELL ASLEEP WHEN HE IMAGINED THIS FIGHT, SO HE COULDN'T COME UP WITH WITTY OR LENGTHY DESCRIPTION!

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep searching for alcohol their must be some in this town.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! ARE THESE FRIENDS OF YOURS?"

Sally panics a little after her aggressive weaponplay and the destructon of a good portion of the room via the entrance of the armored division.

Sally pulls out a smartphone and attempts to find a good synopsis of the situation, while running away from the tank, following Igor if he leas the way, otherwise, just going in the opposite direction from the tank.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

>Somehow entice some random person to heal me to the point of me being able to stand up and operate the hover scout vehicle, or at least manage to get up and heal myself.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 06:26:54 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Defeat the lot! Death squad members are no match for Francis Monogram!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

SEPERATE SOME SWORDS FROM GROUP, SEND ON SCOUTING MISSION.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

ACQUIRE BUDWEISER! DRINK IT!

ALSO, CRACK OPEN YON RUM AND WHIP UP SOME POTENT MAI-TAIS TO IMBUE COMPANIONS WITH TIKI POWER!!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: TURN 17
« Reply #189 on: August 02, 2018, 01:07:11 am »

I'll do the next turn 4th August. Too many players haven't posted yet, so I'll give them a chance.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: TURN 18
« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2018, 10:32:38 am »

TURN 18 ((IGNORE THE FACT THAT I WROTE "TURN 16" PREVIOUSLY INSTEAD OF 17: I'M A MORON WHO CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO COUNT!))

Keep searching for alcohol their must be some in this town.
6, 2
YOU'VE FOUND AN EMPTY SUPERMARKET WHICH SELLS ALCOHOL! YOU ENTER THE BUILDING AND GRAB A SYNTH-WINE, WHICH TASTES AS AWFUL AS ANY SYNTHETIC ALCOHOL! LOOKS LIKE THE SUPERMARKET HAS AN ALARM SYSTEM, SINCE YOU HEAR LOUD STEPS OF AN UNKNOWN ROBOT COMING TOWARDS YOU FROM SOMEWHERE!

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! ARE THESE FRIENDS OF YOURS?"

Sally panics a little after her aggressive weaponplay and the destructon of a good portion of the room via the entrance of the armored division.

Sally pulls out a smartphone and attempts to find a good synopsis of the situation, while running away from the tank, following Igor if he leas the way, otherwise, just going in the opposite direction from the tank.
5, 5 VS 4
IGOR QUICKLY EXPLAINES THAT HIS FRIEND-OFFICER IN THE ARMY WANTED TO HELP HIM TO DESTROY COMCAST, BUT IT ALL WAS A TRAP: THE OFFICER BUDDY RATTED IGOR OUT! WHILE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE TANK, SALLY QUICKLY LOOKS FOR A SITUATION SYNOPSIS ON HER SMARTPHONE, BUT THE SYNOPSIS IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT IGOR HAS ALREADY SAID! SALLY AND IGOR THEN HAVE MANAGED TO HIDE IN A RECEPTIONIST'S ROOM, THEN THEY'VE HEARD *DING* SOUND OF THE ARRIVING ELEVATOR! ELEVATOR IS HERE!

>Somehow entice some random person to heal me to the point of me being able to stand up and operate the hover scout vehicle, or at least manage to get up and heal myself.
5, 2 VS 1
A RANDOM GAL DRAGS OUT 0CRA FROM THE CAR, THEN RUNS BEHIND A NEARBY WALL AND PATCHES 0CRA UP! BEING CONSCIOUS AGAIN, HE AND THE WOMAN WHO SAVED HIM SHOOT DOWN A PURSUING DRONE, WHICH EXPLODES IN THE AIR FROM LASERS AND BULLETS!

Defeat the lot! Death squad members are no match for Francis Monogram!
2 VS 4-1
FRANCIS TRIED CHARGING AT ONE OF THE DOWNED DS MEMBERS, BUT FRANCIS DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THE DS MEMBER HAD A ELECTRIC BATON! FRANCIS GETS POKED IN THE BELLY WITH THE BATON, SAVING DS MEMBER'S LIVE! FRANCIS MONOGRAM STARTED COUGHING HARD, BUT DIDN'T VOMIT, WHICH IS GOOD FOR HIM!

SEPERATE SOME SWORDS FROM GROUP, SEND ON SCOUTING MISSION.
ACQUIRE BUDWEISER! DRINK IT!

ALSO, CRACK OPEN YON RUM AND WHIP UP SOME POTENT MAI-TAIS TO IMBUE COMPANIONS WITH TIKI POWER!!

1, 1, 5 ((OH MY SCIENCE, YOU REALLY HAVE 1 LUCK IN YOUR S.P.E.C.I.A.L!))
DOOMBLADE COMMANDS HIS FELLOW SWORDS TO FLY AWAY FOR A SCOUTING MISSION, BUT THEY NOT ONLY DON'T OBEY THE DOOMBLADE, SOME OF THEM EXPLODE AND HARM THE FOLLOWERS! YOINK DIDN'T FIND ANY BUDWEISER, BUT HE FOUND A SYNTH-BEER, WHICH TASTES LIKE PISS! AT VERY LEAST YOINK DID FIND YON RUM AND MAI-TAIS: THE FOLLOWERS DRINK THEIR SORROWS AWAY AND BECOME INFUSED WITH TIKI POWER!

Quote from: Phil Swift and Anarchist Band
ROLL OUT ON ANTI-GRAV PICKUPS TO THE COMCAST HQ! FIGHT FOR THE BETTER AND FREE INTERNET HAS BEGUN!
3, 3 VS 6
PHIL SWIFT HAS DECIDED TO LEAD THE ANARCHIST REBELS TO THE COMCAST HQ, VIA ANTI-GRAV PICKUPS! A SMALL OUTPOST OF THE MILITARY HAS STOPPED THE ANARCHISTS FROM MOVING TO THE COMCAST HQ, SO THE REBELS ARE TRYING TO RETREAT AND GET TO THE HQ VIA OTHER HIGHWAYS! UNFORTUNATELY FOR THE REBELS, A SOLDIER SHOOTS A HEAT-SEEKING MISSILE FROM A ROCKET LAUNCHER, DESTROYING ONE OF THE PICKUPS, AND MAKING IT FLY AND CRUSH INTO ANOTHER PICKUP! ONLY ONE PICKUP (THE ONE PHIL SWIFT RIDES) HAS LEFT!

Quote from: Cat Army
HOLD THE LINE, FELIUS WILL AWAKEN VERY SOON!
2 VS 5
THE CAT ARMY TRIES TO HOLD THE LINE, ONLY TO RECEIVE HUGE CASUALTIES AND RETREAT NEAR THE FELIUS! WHILE THEY MAY HAVE LOST THE FIGHT NOW, IT'LL LIKELY TURN OUT IN VICTORY FOR THE CAT ARMY, ONCE FELIUS AWAKES!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2018, 11:24:23 am »

Steal the baton, then escape to the zoo! They'll never find me there!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 04, 2018, 05:55:30 pm »

>Make my lung unburnt before getting fellow resistance members to cover me while I spray and pray at the soldiers. If any are downed, brutally interrogate them by threatening that if they don't spill the beans, I'll break their skulls with a bash from my M249's stock to the face.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2018, 06:25:57 am »

Run, just run away.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2018, 01:08:43 pm »

HARNESS THE POWER OF TIKI TO GO ON A CHARGE TOWARDS THE CITY CENTER!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19