Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

RANDOM MAYMAY TIME! XDDD

OOOOOOH, BEEF HAS EXPIRED! AUUUOOH, IT GOT PARASITES!
- 2 (28.6%)
HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
- 0 (0%)
I. LIKE. JUICE!
- 0 (0%)
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?!
- 1 (14.3%)
PINGAS!
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2018, 03:36:57 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: EPILOGUE  (Read 72275 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Mock the Death Squad for their ethics, and demand that they bring that potted plant to justice! "Quarantine? What kind of attitude is that for a Death Squad? You have death right in the name! And owe! You owe me a salve for my finger you brute!" If no salve is forthcoming, scream and run away, arms flailing over my head.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

SCREAM IN PAIN AND RAGE, USE TELEKINESIS TO DESTROY ROUTER.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep shooting the enemies and dodging all the lasers like I'm in the matrix.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, you know what they say, when the going gets rough, throw money at it

Try to solve this problem by throwing money at it, literally if necessary

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

SCREAM ALONG AND ASSIST ACTION
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Micro-bobs: scavenge electronic components from the servers.
Bob: Cowering Intensifies!!!
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

I WAS WRITING TURN 8, BUT SUDDENLY REALIZED THAT PIXL_LOVER DIDN'T POST YET! SO YEAH, I'M WAITING FOR HIM TO POST!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Pixl_lover

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use my advanced military techniques, to light a campfire, cook up some food and find my way into the city.

P.S. Sorry for the wait!!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TURN 8

>Quickly teleport to a hospital. After I'm healed, I grab a M249, with an underbarrel shotgun as well, with a flashlight.
1, 4 VS 5-1
0CRA COULDN'T FIND ANY TELEPORT, AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE ALMOST GETS SHOT IN THE HEAD! THANKFULLY, THE BULLET WENT OVER HIS HEAD!

Mock the Death Squad for their ethics, and demand that they bring that potted plant to justice! "Quarantine? What kind of attitude is that for a Death Squad? You have death right in the name! And owe! You owe me a salve for my finger you brute!" If no salve is forthcoming, scream and run away, arms flailing over my head.
3-1, 5 vs 2
"LADY, WE'RE NOT TO QUESTION THE ORDERS! WE GOT AN ORDER TO DESTROY THIS STORE, IT'S EMPLOYEES, AND EVERYONE WHO GOES NEAR IT!" HEARING THAT, SALLY RUNS AWAY FROM THE DEATH SQUAD, SCREECHING! THE DEATH SQUAD ARE TRYING TO PURSUE SALLY, BUT CAN'T CATCH UP AT ALL!

SCREAM ALONG AND ASSIST ACTION
6, 2+2 VS 2

YOINK AND THE SWORD SCREAM ALONG, STRENGTHENING THE TELEKINETIC POWERS OF THE SWORD! THE ROUTER ATTEMPTS A QUICK THROAT STAB ON YOINK, BUT GETS BLASTED AWAY, BREAKING THROUGH THE WINDOW! THE ROUTER, HOWEVER, MANAGES TO SAVE ITSELF FROM THE GROUND IMPACT BY STABBING THE BUILDING'S WALL AND HOLDING ON IT!

Keep shooting the enemies and dodging all the lasers like I'm in the matrix.
5-1 VS 1+1
HAROLD KEEPS GOING MATRIX ON THE LAW ENFORCEMENT'S ASSES: HE HEADSHOTS THE REMAINING DEATH SQUAD FOLKS AND KILLS A LOT OF THE PARAMILITARY, WHICH FORCES THEM TO RETREAT AND CALL IN REINFORCEMENTS!

Well, you know what they say, when the going gets rough, throw money at it

Try to solve this problem by throwing money at it, literally if necessary
1 VS 1, 6 VS 1
YOU ATTEMPT TO SOLVE THE DOG PROBLEM BY THROWING AND BLUDGEONING THEM WITH YOUR FAT STACKS OF CREDIT BILLS! THEY'RE DISTRACTED FOR A MOMENT, THEN THEY IMMEDIATELY JUMP AND CHEW THROUGH THE REMAINING TANK CATS! ONLY ONE TANK CAT IS REMAINING!

Micro-bobs: scavenge electronic components from the servers.
Bob: Cowering Intensifies!!!
1, AUTO-SUCCESS
MICRO-BOBS ATTEMPT TO SCAVENGE ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, BUT THEY NOT ONLY FAIL TO PULL OUT THE COMPONENTS, THEY'VE ACCIDENTALY RIPPED SOME IMPORTANT CABLES, MEANING THAT EVEN WITH THE ELECTRICITY RESTORED, THE SERVER NEEDS A COMPONENT REPLACEMENT! MEANWHILE, THE TWO BOBS SIMPLY KEEP LAYING BEHIND A WALL!

Use my advanced military techniques, to light a campfire, cook up some food and find my way into the city.

P.S. Sorry for the wait!!
YOU HAVEN'T USED YOUR MICRO-LASER FOR A WHILE, WHICH MADE YOU FORGET HOW TO USE THE THINGY! OH, AND YOU'VE STARTED A WILDFIRE WHEN YOU TRIED TO LEARN WHAT THAT SMALL RED BUTTON DOES!

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

>Find some way to enter the hospital to get healed. After I'm done, try again to find a M249 with an underbarrel shotgun and flashlight.
it's over

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it joineble?
But PTW anyway
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it joineble?
But PTW anyway
YES, OPEN 24/7!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have become one with the Matrix."
Grab all the ammo I can from the dead guys then run in to the subway tunnel as far as I can and then find some where to hide.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spawn on the prodaction line for cars, recuit more robots
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Micro-bobs: Contact IT. (the evil clown, not I.T.) Demonstrate to It that the internet is a great way of spreading fear.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 04:04:48 pm by HugeNerdAndProudOfIt »
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19