Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

RANDOM MAYMAY TIME! XDDD

OOOOOOH, BEEF HAS EXPIRED! AUUUOOH, IT GOT PARASITES!
- 2 (28.6%)
HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
- 0 (0%)
I. LIKE. JUICE!
- 0 (0%)
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?!
- 1 (14.3%)
PINGAS!
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2018, 03:36:57 am

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: EPILOGUE  (Read 72278 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well then, there's only one thing to do now, we need to acquire cat food if the cat rebellion is to ever succeed!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

THE NEW TURN WILL BE DELAYED FOR A LITTLE, BUT DON'T LOSE ME YET! ALSO, I HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED FOR THE INCOMING STEAM SUMMER SALE!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NAME: Heinz Doofenshmirtz
APPEARANCE: Has a cartoonishly long nose. He looks like Pinnochio if Pinnochio were a rocket scientist. Is wearing a white lab coat.
WOUNDS: NONE
Starting location: House

Disassemble appliances for spare parts.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

THE NEW TURN WILL BE DELAYED FOR A LITTLE, BUT DON'T LOSE ME YET! ALSO, I HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED FOR THE INCOMING STEAM SUMMER SALE!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TURN 10

Take my requits and destroy the closest Comcast building
4 VS 6
YOU GO TO AVENGE THAT TIME WHEN COMCAST ASSASSINATED YOUR CREATOR, STOLE YOU IN ORDER TO SALVAGE A LOT OF COMPONENTS, AND TURN YOU FROM THE INVINCIBLE WAR MACHINE TO WHAT ARE YOU NOW! THE MILITARY PREVENTS YOU FROM DESTROYING THE OFFICE, SO YOU SEND THE ROBOTS TO DESTROY THE ENEMY! UNFORTUNATELY, THE ROBOTS CANNOT FLY HIGHER THAN 7 FEET, ALLOWING THE MILITARY DRONES TO EASILY DESTROY YOUR ROBOTIC ALLIES!

"Hell yeah. Now I can surely kill these comcast fuckers with ease!", 0cra shouts before getting enough rest to heal himself before shooting up the Comcast office with Rockeater. This time with extra firepower.
5 VS 3
0CRA TRIES TO GO BACK TO THE COMCAST OFFICE, ONLY TO BE STOPPED BY THE MILITARY, WHICH ALSO FIGHTS AGAINST A ROBOTIC ARM WITH TANK THREADS! 0CRA DIVES BEHIND A NANO-CONCRETE WALL OF A NEARBY CLOTHING STORE AND OPENS FIRE AT THE MILITARY! NOT ONLY 0CRA MANAGES TO KILL A DECENT CHUNK OF THE MILITARY, BUT HE ALSO SHOT DOWN A COUPLE OF ADVANCED MISSILE DRONES!

Quote from: The Military
LAUNCH SURVEILLANCE DRONES ABOVE THE CITY TO SEARCH FOR THE TERRORISTS!
THE SURVEILLANCE DRONES NEED MICROCHIP REPLACEMENT BEFORE LAUNCHING THEM! OTHERWISE, THEY CAN CRASH ONCE THEY REACH THE SKIES!

Sally will hole up with the Digital revolution: Weaponized Division and discuss strategic targets, and defensive responses to the Death Squads. Let's find a good target to strike, and let's protect our assets from the Death Squads
2, 2
"DO SEE MILITARY DRONES FLYING ALL OVER HERE? LET'S GO DOWN THE MANHOLE, AND TO OUR HQ. IT'LL BE A LONG TREK, HOWEVER..." - SAID CAPTAIN WHILE POINTING AT THE DRONES IN THE SKY!

Find some cloth to rip in to bandages and fix any injuries I have, then find a way in to the sewer system from where I am currently.
5, 1, 2
YOU'VE FOUND A BUNCH OF JACKETS, WHICH YOU QUICKLY RIP INTO USEFUL BANDAGES! YOU BANDAGE YOURSELF UP, WHICH WILL HELP THE HEALING PROCESS SIGNIFICANTLY! THEN, YOU TRY TO SEARCH A SEWER EXIT IN THE EMERGENCY WORKERS' ROOM, BUT YOU FOUND NO MANHOLES, AND THE VENTILATION IS TOO SMALL FOR YOU TO GET THROUGH! WORSE, YOU SCREAM "DAMMIT!" FROM THE ANGER, WHICH ECHOES THROUGH THE VENT, WHICH SPOOKS A NEARBY DEATH SQUAD!

Find nearby pool of water, jump in and wait for support to arrive
((TECHNICALLY, THE FOAM-SHOOTING DRONES STOPPED THE WILDFIRE.))
YOU HAVEN'T FOUND ANY POOLS OF WATER NEARBY, THOUGH IT'S NOT NEEDED, SINCE THE DRONES HAVE DEALT WITH THE WILDFIRE!

FLOOD THE ENTIRE PILE OF RUBBLE WITH LIGHT MAGIC, I GUESS
TAKE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL UP ME AND YOINK.
4 VS 3, 1, 4
YOINK RUBS HIS PALMS AND PROJECTS A HUGE ZONE OF PURE, BLINDING LIGHT, CAUSING A LOT OF PEDESTRIANS TO GO BLIND! THE MECHA-SPIRIT GETS HEAVILY DISTORTED AND THEN DISINTEGRATED, EXPLODING INTO A CLOUD OF DISTORTED PIXELS! AT THE SAME TIME, THE SWORD TRIES TO CHANNEL HEALING ESSENCE THROUGH ITSELF AND YOINK, BUT ALAS, THE SWORD COULDN'T CONTROL THE ESSENCE WELL ENOUGH, WHICH RESULTED IN THE SWORD'S BLADE BEING DESTROYING, LEAVING ONLY HANDLE! YOINK WASN'T HURT DURING THE ROUTER FIGHT, SO THE HEALING ESSENCE MADE HIM TOUGHER FOR A WHILE INSTEAD OF BEING WASTED ON NON-EXISTING WOUNDS!

well then, there's only one thing to do now, we need to acquire cat food if the cat rebellion is to ever succeed!
YOU STROLL AROUND IN THE STREET, BUT YOU HAVEN'T FOUND ANY CAT FOOD! A PEDESTRIAN STEPPED ON YOU, DAMAGING YOU SLIGHTLY AND HORRIFYING HER!

NAME: Heinz Doofenshmirtz
APPEARANCE: Has a cartoonishly long nose. He looks like Pinnochio if Pinnochio were a rocket scientist. Is wearing a white lab coat.
WOUNDS: NONE
Starting location: House

Disassemble appliances for spare parts.
YOU TRY TO SALVAGE A COMPUTER AND A COUPLE OF TOASTERS, BUT YOU HAVE ACCIDENTALLY SLIPPED ON A FLOOR, CAUSING YOU TO DROP AND BREAK THE COMPONENTS!

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Down the manhole, to the HQ. program counterdrones to disrupt the military drones sensors!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dig tunnels below the military and the Comcast building
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

OOF! CALM DOWN, HEAL SELF.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(That was so on-brand, that was awesome.)

Abandon my earlier project and go head to a fabric store.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exit the room I'm in with my gun at the ready and go down the subway tunnel until I find away in to the sewer and if I can't find one I'll make one with my fists.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

>Find a location that I can deploy my M249's bipod on before spraying and praying in the general direction of the soldiers attacking me.
it's over

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

BEGIN MAKING MY WAY TOWARDS YE OLDE LOCAL METALSMITH
JUST IN CASE SWORDFRIEND NOT ABLE TO HEAL SELF
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SORRY FOR DELAYING NEXT TURN AGAIN: I'M A BIT BUSY PLAYING THE WITCHER 3, BUT I'LL SEE IF I CAN DO THE TURN TOMORROW! THE ONLY PLAYER WHO HAVEN'T POSTED YET ARE PIXL_LOVER AND FAILBIRD, BUT I'VE ALREADY SENT THEM PRIVATE MESSAGES!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

THAT IS IT, I'VE TRIED, AND TRIED AND TRIED BUT THIS WORLD JUST DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY BY THE RULES, GET THE CAT GOD INVOLVED, THE CATS WILL HAVE THEIR DAY!

Pixl_lover

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find comcast's hq.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19