Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

RANDOM MAYMAY TIME! XDDD

OOOOOOH, BEEF HAS EXPIRED! AUUUOOH, IT GOT PARASITES!
- 2 (28.6%)
HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
- 0 (0%)
I. LIKE. JUICE!
- 0 (0%)
HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT?!
- 1 (14.3%)
PINGAS!
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 18, 2018, 03:36:57 am

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: EPILOGUE  (Read 71350 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: TURN 25
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2018, 11:42:26 am »

Wake up and go and kill some enemies with the bench.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lovefool

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just a man who enjoys a little fun.
    • View Profile
    • Backloggd Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2018, 12:44:18 pm »

Wake up and find those clues, I don't have all day, I have a dog to take care of.
Present Day... Heh...

Present Time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Consider supporting my friends' SRPG project! I voice in the trailer!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2018, 02:40:37 pm »

MOUNT KANGAROOS AND EVACUATE RESISTSNCE MEMBERS AND CROC AND BEAR LOVER.

ALSO, LEARN RUSSIAN.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2018, 03:30:51 pm »

PREFORM THE REVERSE HEIMLOCH MANEUVERE! THEN BLOW MORE THINGS UP! THEN EAT BREAD!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2018, 09:14:27 am »

Sally will attempt to equip a mini glider and jump out a window to float to safety. If she doesn't have the glider, she'll take the elevator instead. Down to the garage floor, where she'll grab a bicycle and ride to freedom.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 08, 2018, 01:26:32 am »

((QUESTION TO YOINK: DO YOU HAVE PROFESSIONAL KANGAROO RACERS IN AUSTRALIA?!))
((KANGAROO RACING IS SMALL AND MISUNDERSTOOD SPORT. VERY DANGEROUS BECAUSE KANGAROOS IN GENERAL VERY DANGEROUS. KANGAROO JOCKEY CAREER CHOICE OF THE TRULY MAD AND/OR RECKLESS

THERE IS KANGAROO SPECIAL FORCES, HOWEVER. THEY SECRETIVE AND RARELY SEEN. WAS ACTUALLY KANGAROO OPS WHO HANDLED LINDT CAFE HOSTAGE CRISIS OF 2014

IS WHY SO MANY HOSTAGE DIED - HARD TO AIM WHEN BOUNCING AROUND ON BACK OF KANGAROO))

ATTEMPT TO ASSIST SALLY AND IGOR IN DESCENT FROM BUILDING USING JESUS POWERS AND/OR TIKI MAGIC!
FAILING THAT, JUST CATCH THEM.

THEN FOLLOW SWORD'S LEAD IN EVACUATION EFFORT I GUESS
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO FIGHT COMCAST: CORPORATE FUTURE MINIMALIST ARRGH TEE DEE: TURN 26
« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2018, 09:41:17 am »

TURN 26: EPILOGUE?!

>Redirect all the Comcast forces to shoot up a furry convention.

(6) YOU HACK INTO THE MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS SUCCESSFULLY! HOWEVER, YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIDE YOUR LOCATION, SO YOU MIGHT BE TRACKED DOWN! (4) THE MILITARY WILL SEND A COUPLE OF HELICOPTERS TO DESTROY A LOCAL FURRY CONVENTION CENTER! (1) AT THE LAST MINUTE, THOUGH, SOMEONE REALIZES THAT YOU'RE MERELY PRETENDING TO BE A GENERAL, AND THE HELICOPTERS CHANGE THEIR COURSE RIGHT TOWARDS THE COMCAST CENTER!

Perform punch self in gut, to make bread come out.
PREFORM THE REVERSE HEIMLOCH MANEUVERE! THEN BLOW MORE THINGS UP! THEN EAT BREAD!
(2+1) SARGE PUNCHES HIMSELF IN THE GUT, VOMITING OUT MOST OF THE BREAD ON THE STREET ASPHALT! (6) BROTHER BRIOCHE THEN GOES AHEAD AND BLOWS UP A DOZEN OF KIOSKS AND TWO GROCERY STORES! THE MILITARY RADAR DETECTS A HUGE HEAT SIGNATURE AFTER THE EXPLOSIONS AND SENDS AN HBWP (HEAVY BIPEDAL WEAPON PLATFORM) WITH SOME TROOPS TO COVER IT! (4) BRIOCHE EATS BREAD! IT'S TASTY!

Wake up and go and kill some enemies with the bench.
(6) YOU WAKE UP AND BEAT ENEMIES WITH YOUR BENCH! THEY GET THROWN AROUND THE STREETS, SMASHING INTO WALLS! HOWEVER, YOU REALIZE THAT THE ENEMIES WERE JUST YOUR IMAGINATION, AND THERE'S NO ENEMIES AROUND THE COMCAST HQ... YET!

Wake up and find those clues, I don't have all day, I have a dog to take care of.
(6) YOU WAKE UP, TYPE "COMCAST HQ" IN GOOGLE ON YOUR PC, THEN GO OUTSIDE WITH YOUR DOG... IN YOUR PAJAMAS AND WITHOUT SHOES!

MOUNT KANGAROOS AND EVACUATE RESISTSNCE MEMBERS AND CROC AND BEAR LOVER.

ALSO, LEARN RUSSIAN.

Sally will attempt to equip a mini glider and jump out a window to float to safety. If she doesn't have the glider, she'll take the elevator instead. Down to the garage floor, where she'll grab a bicycle and ride to freedom.
((QUESTION TO YOINK: DO YOU HAVE PROFESSIONAL KANGAROO RACERS IN AUSTRALIA?!))
((KANGAROO RACING IS SMALL AND MISUNDERSTOOD SPORT. VERY DANGEROUS BECAUSE KANGAROOS IN GENERAL VERY DANGEROUS. KANGAROO JOCKEY CAREER CHOICE OF THE TRULY MAD AND/OR RECKLESS

THERE IS KANGAROO SPECIAL FORCES, HOWEVER. THEY SECRETIVE AND RARELY SEEN. WAS ACTUALLY KANGAROO OPS WHO HANDLED LINDT CAFE HOSTAGE CRISIS OF 2014

IS WHY SO MANY HOSTAGE DIED - HARD TO AIM WHEN BOUNCING AROUND ON BACK OF KANGAROO))

ATTEMPT TO ASSIST SALLY AND IGOR IN DESCENT FROM BUILDING USING JESUS POWERS AND/OR TIKI MAGIC!
FAILING THAT, JUST CATCH THEM.

THEN FOLLOW SWORD'S LEAD IN EVACUATION EFFORT I GUESS

(5) DOOMBLADE CREATES KANGAROO HOLOGRAMS FOR EVERY REBEL, THEN IT ESTABLISHES A VERY SPECIAL TELEPATHIC CONNECTION, WHICH ALLOWS DOOMBLADE TO SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND RUSSIAN AS LONG AS HE CONNECTED TO A RUSSIAN SPEAKER TELEPATHICALLY! "ГДЕ Я, И ЧТО ПРОИСХОДИТ ЗДЕСЬ?! (WHERE AM I, AND WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!)" - SAID CROCANDBEARLOVER IN CONFUSION! YOU TELL HIM TO HOP ON KANGAROO, BECAUSE THE TOWER OVER THERE IS GOING DOWN SOON! (2) SALLY IS IN HARSH PAIN TO USE ANYTHING RELATED TO FLYING, AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY HAS A GLIDER! (5) YOINK USING HIS JESUS POWERS TO BIND THE ELEVATOR SHAFT WITH VINES MADE OUT OF PURE LIGHT, ALLOWING SALLY TO USE THE ELEVATOR WITHOUT COLLAPSE OF THE STRUCTURE! SALLY AND IGOR USE ELEVATOR, AND WITH THE HELP OF YOINK, THEY QUICKLY HOP ON A KANGAROO!
THE REBELLION RETREATS AS (3) THE ELEVATOR SHAFT STARTS TO CRACKING RAPIDLY!

Quote from: THE MILITARY HELICOPTERS
SCAN THE AREA NEAR THE COMCAST HQ FOR REBEL SCUM!
(4) HELICOPTERS NOTICE 0CRA, SO THEY LAUNCH ROCKETS AT THE BUILDING! (5 VS 6) 0CRA DODGES THE ROCKETS IN TIME, BUT THE ROCKETS LEAVE A HUGE HOLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ALEADY CRUMBLING BUILDING! (3-1) THE ROCKETS WERE ENOUGH TO MAKE THE UPPER PART OF THE BUILDING FINALLY COLLAPSE! (1) ALAS, THE HELICOPTER PILOTS FAIL TO MANEUVER, CAUSING THE HELICOPTERS TO BE BURRIED UNDER THE RUBBLE!  (3) 0CRA GETS BURRIED UNDER THE NANO-CONCRETE RUBBLE, BUT HE'S STILL ALIVE!

Quote from: THE CAT ARMY
FUCK IT! LET'S ALL ASCEND TO A PLANE OF CATS!
(2+2) FELIUS AND THE CAT ARMY LEAVE THIS PLANET, SINCE THEY GOT TIRED OF FIGHTING CORPORATIONS! FELIUS OPENS A PORTAL TO HIS REALM, THEN, ALONG WITH HIS ARMY, GOES THROUGH IT AND CLOSES IT!

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE COMCAST HQ, THUS (ALMOST) WINNING THE GAME! AS FOR THE FINISHING TOUCHES, YOU GOTTA WRITE ABOUT WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO AFTER YOU'VE DESTROYED THE COMCAST HQ: PERHAPS YOU WANT TO HIDE AND LAY LOW, NOW THAT YOU'VE BEEN DECLARED A TERRORIST! OR MAYBE YOU WANT TO GO AND CREATE YOUR VERY OWN RESISTANCE CELL! ANYWAY, THANKS FOR PLAYING AND STICKING WITH THIS SHITTY RTD!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2018, 10:04:58 am »

Sally will continue the resistance, attempting to create SubNet - a network of artificially intelligent nodes that create independent internet accessways for everyone!

It's been fun! I didn't expect Sally to live.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2018, 10:54:31 am »

USE MY INVICIBILITY TO DESTROY ALL OF THE TV COPORATES! THEN REESTABLISH TV AS A FREE PLACE WITH STUFF YAY!

Lovefool

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just a man who enjoys a little fun.
    • View Profile
    • Backloggd Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2018, 11:44:36 am »

Walk my dog to the HQ! I don't care that I lack proper clothing! They must be stopped!
Present Day... Heh...

Present Time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Consider supporting my friends' SRPG project! I voice in the trailer!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2018, 03:07:09 pm »

I've been here since turn one, and I've gotta say, this was one hell of a fun RTD.

I guess I'll go hunt down the stragglers of Comcast, raiding anywhere their remaining personnel are hiding, and after I'm done, I might as well help establish SubNet.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 12, 2018, 04:34:42 am »

Go forth and create my own resistance thing filled with hobos and we will use our HOBO POWERS to kill all of the death squad people everywhere.

I've really enjoyed this game.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2018, 03:18:10 am »

That was fun.
EAT CELEBRATORY BREAD ROLLS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2018, 10:55:29 am »

SET UP KANGAROO EVACUATED RESISTANCE AS A YOINK AND SWORD VENTURE. WE WILL MULTIPLY THE SWORD PRESENCE ON EARTH AND STRIKE DOWN EVIL CORPORATE OVERLORDS. ALSO SUPPORT YOINK.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 02:22:08 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2018, 05:24:27 am »

SET UP KANGAROO EVACUATED RESISTANCE AS A YOINK AND SWORD VENTURE. WE WILL MULTIPLY THE SWORD PRESENCE ON EARTH AND STRIKE DOWN EVIL CORPORATE OVERLORDS.
YEAH! ...SURREPTITIOUSLY OFFER TO SPARE THEIR LIVES IF THEY SELL OUT BUSINESS INTERESTS TO ME CHEAPLY FIRST, THOUGH

FORM MY OWN KICKASS MEGACORP FROM THE ASHES OF THOSE WE DESTROY/ACQUIRE
HAVE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT A COOL-AS-HECK KANGAROO-SHAPED SPACESHIP WITH TIKI DECOR FOR ME
OPEN TRADE ROUTES TO OTHER PLANETS/SYSTEMS, BACKING UP MY BARGAINING SKILLZ WITH THREAT OF MURDERING THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME OR WHO DARES TRY TO RIP ME OFF

GROW A GOATEE AND START WEARING AN EYEPATCH DESPITE HAVING TWO PERFECTLY FUNCTIONAL EYES

IN SHORT: LIVE MY BEST LIFE

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19