Other Projects > Curses

Some sort of Crime Squad, I guess

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jgray:
Always excited for anything new regarding LCS

Jonathan S. Fox:
Thanks everyone. It's all warm and fuzzy to be welcomed back. ^_^

--- Quote from: George_Chickens on May 31, 2018, 07:08:08 am ---neoliberal crime squad? That could be interesting. I wonder what it will be like, I know it is at least a theme swap.

--- End quote ---

I had a feeling the filename wouldn't slip past undetected.  ;)

--- Quote from: Dozebôm Lolumzalìs on May 31, 2018, 08:16:00 am ---Neo-liberal as in "new", or neoliberal as in the ideology?

--- End quote ---

Absolutely meant to be both.

--- Quote from: Taberone on May 31, 2018, 10:20:45 am ---Is this going to be a modern version of LCS or something? LCS could use some new material, since it's kinda outdated politically.

--- End quote ---

Definitely modernized:

With some alternate history mixed in, to make playing as a crime squad aligned with the existing world order more plausible:

It turns out doing a total conversion of LCS is A LOT of work, and there's still a ton of stuff yet to do before it's ready. I kind of wanted to wait to say anything until I was done, but the work so far has been exciting enough that I couldn't resist sharing a few pictures. :3

I don't want to go into too many details until it's closer to finished, but the overarching concept is that, rather than just reskinning the existing political system, I want to place the new crime squad in the center of the political chart with enemies on both sides of the spectrum opposing you.

SlatersQuest:
Wooo! You're back!

Edit: spoke too soon. Will be looking into this!

Taberone:

--- Quote from: Jonathan S. Fox on May 31, 2018, 06:08:12 pm ---I don't want to go into too many details until it's closer to finished, but the overarching concept is that, rather than just reskinning the existing political system, I want to place the new crime squad in the center of the political chart with enemies on both sides of the spectrum opposing you.

--- End quote ---

So... Moderate Crime Squad? Sorta? Since you're in the middle and all. Or would that be Centrist Crime Squad?

AzyWng:
I'm excited now.

Knowing my past experiences with the first LCS, I'll probably mess up here, but all the same, I'm excited now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version