Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BlackRite Interactive GameDEV Thread  (Read 951 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
BlackRite Interactive GameDEV Thread
« on: May 31, 2018, 04:06:58 am »

Greetings all Bay Watchers and Escaped Lunatics!

I had set up a game development and publishing studio some time ago, gathered a small team and started working on a game modification project.

The studio is named BlackRite Interactive.

Knowing that Bay12 community is both insane and highly creative bunch, I'd like to ask if there is someone willing to join the studio or help us in development, just for fun, and with no obligations whatsoever. We're looking not only for people with (or without) experience in game development, but also for designers and artists of all kind.

So, if you want to join a group of hobbyists set on making their dream of developing a mod or a game true, then you're more than welcome! If you want to make your own game and need help, or need a team, then don't hesitate to write to us! Lastly, if you are a hobbyist as well, or need a motivation and opportunity to enlarge your portfolio - we're open for any new members.

Feel free to message me on ModDB if you have an account there or send me a personal message here.

This is the project we're working on right now. Darkriders is a first person horror slasher modification for Half-Life.

Our team of 5 people had started the development recently and it's moving slowly forward. Anyone interested in joining the development is welcome.