Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194]

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 265948 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Omega Base
« Reply #2895 on: June 23, 2018, 04:45:13 pm »

I see.
I don't know why you aren't okay with having an open conversation, but that's your choice. oh well.
Good luck with your game. Omega Legion is a good game, and I'm glad it's here. Tis too bad I'm not going to be a part of it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: June 23, 2018, 04:50:16 pm »

I felt like we were slowly but surely working towards a solution before these last few posts. Shame.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: June 23, 2018, 08:47:24 pm »

Name of Character: Kongor
Race: awakened gorilla
Size: large
Creature type: living
Magic Affinity: Physical-self

Stats:

Body: Basic
Movement: apprentice
Mind: weak
Spirit: weak

Body
Strength: 1
Constitution: 0
Stamina:0

Movement
Speed: 1
Dexterity: 0
Agility: 0

Mind
Intelligence: 0
Memory: -1
Intuition: 0

Spirit
Will: 0
Charisma: 0
Magic: -2

Skills:
Combat
Melee: Journeyman
Natural Weapon: Journeyman
Unnatural Weapon: Basic
Ranged: weak

Other
Medicine: Apprentice
General knowledge: Basic
Proficiencies: apprentice
-Blunt weaponry (moved here to continue to show the skill difference between blunt and sharp weaponry)
-Grappling
-Animal Rage
-Herbalist

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: June 23, 2018, 09:14:19 pm »

I felt like we were slowly but surely working towards a solution before these last few posts. Shame.

Wait, what the fuck happened there? It sure looks to me like Dev ruined everything.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: June 23, 2018, 09:15:56 pm »

Wait, what the fuck happened there? It sure looks to me like Dev ruined everything.
Nope, I did. Dev annoyed me but thats mostly me being hypersensitive. I lashed out at Oz while trying to avoid going another round with dev, and said some stupid shit.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: June 23, 2018, 09:24:41 pm »

The hell did I just sleep through. And why am I not surprised that Oz was invol
I'm going to shut up and play the game now

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: June 23, 2018, 09:27:52 pm »

That's certainly true, but truly I'm even less surprised at the things I sleep through when Leng and Dev are in the same thread.
Adding an Oz into the mix... damn, I really should have expected more flames. Flames reaching the ceiling, burning everything to ash until the Toad comes along and quietly assassinates you all.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: June 23, 2018, 09:30:01 pm »

Name of Character: Kongor
Race: awakened gorilla
Size: large
Creature type: living
Magic Affinity: Physical-self

Stats:

Body: Basic
Movement: apprentice
Mind: weak
Spirit: weak

Body
Strength: 1
Constitution: 0
Stamina:0

Movement
Speed: 1
Dexterity: 0
Agility: 0

Mind
Intelligence: 0
Memory: -1
Intuition: 0

Spirit
Will: 0
Charisma: 0
Magic: -2

Skills:
Combat
Melee: Journeyman
Natural Weapon: Journeyman
Unnatural Weapon: Basic
Ranged: weak

Other
Medicine: Apprentice
General knowledge: Basic
Proficiencies: apprentice
-Blunt weaponry (moved here to continue to show the skill difference between blunt and sharp weaponry)
-Grappling
-Animal Rage
-Herbalist
two things.
One: you are still using the first draft of the new character sheet.
two: i'd like you to start with a new character statsheet and add the level-up points I have awarded to you for the new system, if you could.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: June 26, 2018, 07:52:57 pm »

I don’t know, Ozarck. I’m having some trouble catching on to this new thing. Could you repost the second draft because I cannot seem to be able to copy it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: June 26, 2018, 10:57:16 pm »

Sure thing. Don't worry about having trouble keeping up - a lot has happened in the last couple weeks. We'll get you back up to speed and things will settle down again soon.

First: Click HERE for the new thread.

second, here is the new character sheet:

Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)

Build Kongor on that sheet as if he were a new character, then add in these rewards for the missions you've completed:
Len and Ington: 5 coin, 3 substat
Lathal: 40 Coin, 6 Stat, 18 substat, Boon.

so you get 6 main stat/skill points and 21 substat/skill points to spend. You have 45 coin and a Boon that you can hold onto or ask for right away. the boon is some reward from Omega itself, rather tan a stat or skill thing. It's a reward for Success on the Lathal mission.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: July 12, 2018, 08:10:00 am »

So, um, having spent a few weeks chilling, analyzing, and such, I'd like to both apologize for blowing up at Oz earlier, and to ask about joining the game with an entirely new character. Not trying to bring Aylia back or anything else like that, just moving on and making a brand new character entirely. I have a couple ideas in mind, one pretty well developed, but want to make sure people aren't still upset at me for my inappropriate behavior.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: July 12, 2018, 12:37:42 pm »

I have no issue
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: July 12, 2018, 12:43:37 pm »

I think it's okay since you apologized. I would have liked to see more of Aylia, though. She looked like an interesting character.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: July 12, 2018, 12:54:25 pm »

She was. If you go back to the beginning of this thread, or to some of the early mission threads, you can see how she was in action. She was one of the very first Omegas, I think Clunkers is the only other Omega as old as her that's active today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: July 12, 2018, 01:42:58 pm »

Always good to have you around, Lenglon.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194]