Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Dark Rolls - The Last RTD [5/6]  (Read 9062 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Rolls - The Last RTD [4/6]
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 02:04:59 pm »

I feel like staying far away from you RGun.. I'm pretty sure we'll end up losing a level if that happens.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 02:11:02 pm »

You will only gain XP the first time you kill the player. Any further killing will only gain you that player's items, and a random charm.

First turn later this night!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 02:23:19 pm »

PTW, Might sheet.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 02:32:59 pm »

PTW. I would make a sheet, but I think I'm done playing RTDs for a while after Undead Hunt ends and Multiversal PVP eventually kills me off.

(Also, for some reason you forgot to bring back the Peasant class, despite it clearly being the best one.)

*Oh, just to clarify for any of my players who read this, I don't intend to drop Minimalism and Milk.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:39:31 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 03:10:11 pm »

But if there was a peasant/deprived class, would you consider making a sheet?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 03:20:45 pm »

But if there was a peasant/deprived class, would you consider making a sheet?

Not really, I've tried signing up for a few RTDs recently, but I haven't been able to get nearly as attached to any of my new characters as I was to Dennis.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2018, 04:59:12 pm »

Prologue

In a lone tower high atop the highest peak of a mountain range called The Weathered Teeth, a bell tolls. As it vibrates, it emits an unpleasant ringing noise. The only time when it's gentle melody changes into such an ominous cacophony is when great changes are due. A watchful observer could notice at that exact moment nine beams of energy, shooting high up to the sky, tearing through clouds and summoning a peculiar mist that starts to cover the whole land. Then a bright flash...

The whole mountain range shakes. A powerful earthquake had just changed the whole structure of The Weathered Teeth, closing pathways that were commonly travelled and opening new ways around all the peaks. Several ravines and gorges resurfaced after the cataclysm had stopped, one of them bearing forsaken burial grounds and ruined temples. Several rock sarcophagi adorned with strange runes were thrown out of their final destination and broken, unveiling bodies hidden within. The corpses were so well preserved that it seemed that these people had either just lied down to their final sleep, or never had died at all. A flock of weird birds flied closer to the bodies to see if they can feast upon the dead, yet as they came closer to a body of a man with black hair and nice beard, wearing a very roughed up scholars garb, the body started moving! Such was the case of bodies of relatively young, lanky and red-haired man, a man with tall and broad body with silver, messy hair and bright blue eyes and a body of a man covered in dappled forest cloak as well! They all woke up, removing dust and scraping mud off of their clothing.

The four looked around in confusion. They vividly remember their past, but have no idea how they had ended up in this place. It seems that they won't be able to find anyone within graves and abandoned shrines, but there are two paths that they can take: one leads upwards, to a bell tower, and the second one leads to a cavern. Suddenly one of them is able to spot a man sitting on a rock ledge halfway to the tower, staring at the world below. The man is wearing a full plate armour, his helmet possessing a beak similar to the one of a crow. There is a battle axe stuck in a treestump, but everyone has a feeling that the man could easily pick it up.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 05:02:27 pm by Dark One »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2018, 05:08:51 pm »

Well, when I said I wanted to learn of magic, I did not expect to awaken from my sleep here..

Look around Carefully, approach the crow-knight with a hand ready to draw my dagger quickly if needed. If possible, see what he is looking at, and initiate conversation.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 06:42:49 pm by TricMagic »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2018, 05:13:43 pm »

Start to approach the knight with the crow helmet and cheerfully wave at him from the distance. When I'm next to him, greet the knight with a proper bow.

Ferreolus, ignorant to whatever just happened, decides to go "talk" with the fellow knight. And with talking, he means to communicate just using gestures and facial expressions.

...I wonder if this man knows where we are?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 05:20:23 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 05:24:23 pm »

Um... quick question. any rules for saying things to each other Out of Character?

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 05:30:43 pm »

Talking is a free action. You can communicate OC and IC without any restrictions, though some NPC reactions are rolled. Also, don't forget to bold your action.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 05:36:52 pm »

Well,
I kinda think Rgun is going to fail since he can't talk. What way is this knight facing?

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 05:42:40 pm »

having awaken in a strange place, Alexandra starts to freak out at first but slowly clams down and starts to approach the knight to see if he knows where we are
sir do you know where we are?
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 05:47:47 pm »

Well,
I kinda think Rgun is going to fail since he can't talk. What way is this knight facing?
Ferreolus can just grunt, if the knight doesn't notice the noise of the metal plates moving.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 06:41:48 pm »

Due to characters going to talk to this knight, hang back a bit, still observing my surroundings. Better to be cautious-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5