Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Since Recaptcha is broken ATM  (Read 13743 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Since Recaptcha is broken ATM
« on: June 01, 2018, 11:17:03 am »

until it is fixed, let us put anything we want to edit in the wiki here, so it's there for when editing works again...

Under Egg production, Beak dogs are listed as being able to be purchased at embark, which isn't the case, but even if it WAS, it's also listed as being unable to be tamed, which IS true afaik

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Since Recaptcha is broken ATM
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 03:00:35 pm »

Also, the giant jaguar page is pretty much blank

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 02:43:21 pm »

The captcha actually accepts any input, so you can edit pages normally: http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php?title=Dwarf_Fortress_Wiki:Sandbox&diff=235904&oldid=235715

I still need to update the notices - I'm reluctant to publicize this widely on the wiki, though.

http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Giant_jaguar has more information than most stub animal pages, for what it's worth.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

fobar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 04:00:55 am »

The captcha actually accepts any input, so you can edit pages normally

Negative. Just tried to make the following edit, but no input, random input, and "reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN" all failed to pass the captcha.

The section Container#Quick_Reference linked on the page Bar is actually located at Storage#Quick_Reference.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 08:13:47 am »

The captcha actually accepts any input, so you can edit pages normally

Negative. Just tried to make the following edit, but no input, random input, and "reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN" all failed to pass the captcha.

The section Container#Quick_Reference linked on the page Bar is actually located at Storage#Quick_Reference.
Okay, I tested it when I said that (proof), but apparently it has changed now. It didn't look like a permissive captcha allowed spammers through, so I'll see if I can make it permissive again.

Edit: Fixed
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:23:08 am by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.