Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98]

Author Topic: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]  (Read 94024 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]
« Reply #1455 on: July 23, 2018, 01:52:18 pm »

Well.
Mostly for my own sake, I need to say this: this game is dead.
A real shocker, I know.
I don't like leaving things unfinished: it leaves a weird space in my head. Perhaps it would have been better to just move on, but it sits weirdly with me. I always wanted to see this through to conclusion, one way or the other. So, instead of just pretending like this never happened, I wrote an epilogue. I hope you like it.
Consider this a thank you note: thanks for playing this far with me. This has been one of my favorite and most successful campaigns. I'm not really sure what to say without getting much sappier, but I do want to apologize for all the starts and stops yall had to endure. Thanks for putting up with my less than good DM behavior.

PS: If you have any unanswered questions, ask me. I'm more than willing to clear up the bajillion plot lines I scattered all over the place.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: July 23, 2018, 02:03:30 pm »

REBOOTED!

...Aw man. :P

Can't help but wish we had gone on, but if it has to end, at least we went out on a good note. I enjoyed what we could do.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: July 23, 2018, 02:06:11 pm »

And going through the epilogue, looks like Johanna went full Mad Wizard. :P I'm sure she created many monsters for future adventurers to fight.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: July 23, 2018, 04:07:23 pm »

Adrik being bemused at a religion venerating him is totally in character.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98]