Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: Civilization VI  (Read 53339 times)

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Civilization VI
« Reply #375 on: April 28, 2019, 01:08:54 pm »

Archeology is still in, but on a somewhat smaller scale.

It is very playable (but only worth its price on a hefty sale), and feels a bit more streamlined/goal-oriented a la Frostpunk compared to V which was a bit more like a sandbox (more space to play around). It isn't the greatest or most original game ever, but I like it.
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 28, 2019, 09:28:07 pm »

I managed to accidentally start a game with a x10 mod installed, this combined with the first dlc being turned off made the game way more fun for me personally

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 03, 2019, 01:34:46 pm »

I got the last expansion and I really dig it--random global environmental shifts are great and remind me of Fall from Heaven 2 mods like Masters of Mana--I really hope some modders use the base mechanics for storms and global warming to make some neat fantasy or sci-fi overhaul mods, where you can terraform the globe, both for your benefit and to your opponent's detriment.
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 06, 2019, 12:23:32 pm »

Anyone interested in trying out the play by cloud feature?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]