Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are a Young Wizard (SG)  (Read 2575 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Young Wizard (SG)
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2018, 07:07:04 am »

Master, Artifice

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 08:15:30 am »

Artifice and necromancy - academy
+1

Hotfire90

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 08:45:02 am »

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 09:34:39 am »

We are DEFINITELY getting Artifice, but we are all tied up between master and Academy, Flip a coin?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2018, 01:09:16 pm »

Male Dwarf, Master, Artifice
+1

+1 Been watching a lot of God of War 4, so this really tickles my fancy.
Artifice, Master
+1
Master, Artifice
+1
+1
Master, Artifice
+1
+1
+1

Discipline:

Necromancy: 5
Artifice: 9

Artifice [LOCKED]

Education:

Academy: 5
Master: 6

Master [LOCKED]

The Dwarves are an ancient and proud race, as stubborn as the stone they embrace, and many of the arcane's finer mysteries elude their form grasp. Seeking to the intricate sorceries of other races in spite of their inflexible souls, the wisest craftsdwarves among their kind devoted centuries and countless generations to attaining a true understanding of the arcane. In the end, while their finesse was no greater, they learned to channel the higher magic that had eluded their ancestors for so long through their crafts, applying their skill at artifice to the arcane, creating an entire new discipline whole-cloth. What many considered the greatest achievement of Dwarfkind, the once-united practitioners of Artifice soon diverged into a thousand subdisciplines. Encompassing everything from imbuement to golemancy to runesmithing, Artifice is perhaps the most diverse arcane discipline, and you, humble apprentice to a revered elder, are now a part of it.

The Dwarven race is regimented by a strict familial hierarchy, and the background of prospective Artificers reflects this.

What is the status of the clan you call your own?

Young: Your clan is tiny and poor, a fledgling whelp in the eyes of the Ancients, but from here to the future, the only way is forward. You are a nobody from a clan of nobodies, and resources and connections range from difficult to nigh-impossible to acquire, but necessity is the mother of innovation, and should you succeed, your descendents will tell tales of you until the world-forge runs cold.
Elder: Your clan has established itself and acquired a measure of financial wealth and social assets, but has not aged enough to succumb to the mire of cutthroat intrigue that grips the Ancients. As an apprenticed Artificer, you are distinguished among your kin and can expect a fair amount of support in your endeavors, within reason of course.
Ancient: Your clan is among the first to arise after the gods finished their creation, boasting thousands of members and wealth unimaginable, though where there is wealth, there are those determined to take it. You are a nobody among your family, but whereas the Young has no legacy to draw upon, your accomplishments are insignificant before your ancestor's, and while you have access to untold treasure, most won't see beyond your clan, and you will have few true allies.

Artifice is a multifaceted discipline and there are countless ways to study it.

Which subdiscipline do you call your own?

Imbuement: The arcane art of forging items imbued with the arcane, capable of doing things not normally possible.
Golemancy: The arcane art of giving artificial intelligence to artificial creations, and enlisting their false souls in your service.
Runesmithing: The arcane art of inscribing esoteric runes into items and individuals, bestowing eclectic capacities onto them.

Last but not least, what is your name? Be sure to include your first, your middle, and your last, as those are vital to any Dwarf's identity.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 01:35:40 pm »

Elder, Imbuement, urist Uden Reked
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 02:10:32 pm »

Young, Golemancy, Urist durad udos
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2018, 03:05:32 pm »

Young, Runesmithing, Collen Ulbrecht McUrist

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2018, 03:08:24 pm »

Young, Golemancy, Urist durad udos
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2018, 03:20:58 pm »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2018, 05:18:41 pm »

Elder, Runesmithing, Urist durad udos
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 [2]