Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Monster Hunter Universe Reborn - Current Version: 0.4.95b  (Read 28868 times)

werff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter Universe Reborn - Current Version: 0.4.95b
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2017, 03:06:56 pm »

The new version contains the full mod with all the changes I made (including updating it to function with 4305)

I've been busy with RL, but I do intend to continue expanding the mod

Where is the link to that? Because the one I downloaded isn't working for 0.43.05

Morps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2017, 03:53:09 pm »

The new version contains the full mod with all the changes I made (including updating it to function with 4305)

I've been busy with RL, but I do intend to continue expanding the mod

Where is the link to that? Because the one I downloaded isn't working for 0.43.05

It's this one http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12254

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2017, 03:44:55 pm »

Does brachy still not have its blast slime?
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2017, 10:17:42 pm »

Gave it a check, and everything still works fine in .44!  I'm moving this week, and obviously the holidays will have me very busy, but with any luck, I should be able to finally add some of the monsters I've been working on, add Deviljho's nuclear breath, and start looking at integrating .44's new toys into the mod (along with existing plans to expand on the Palico and Wyverian civilizations)
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

shinyarceus4

• Bay Watcher
  • Catbombs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2018, 09:23:17 pm »

Necrobump I guess :P

What with the PC release of World, it'd be interesting to see World's monsters in this mod. One has to wonder how !!FUN!! Zorah Magdoros would be - perhaps a multi-tile creature like wagons.
Also found a bug; Dire Miralis' tile is just a blank space, likely due to the fact that its [CREATURE_TILE] doesn't have any single quotes around it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:25:16 pm by shinyarceus4 »

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2018, 09:25:40 pm »

If I do continue the mod, it's going to be as a full revival/rebuild.  There's a lot of decisions that were made in this mod when combat and materials worked differently that feel somewhat obsolete now.  That said, if I do bring it back, it will be featuring monsters from World (in fact, my current plan is for the reboot to start with ONLY World's monsters as the first batch, and then slowly reintroduce the old monsters)
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]