Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 148474 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down
« Reply #1125 on: December 14, 2019, 03:29:06 pm »

"It's a bug!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star
« Reply #1126 on: December 14, 2019, 03:41:49 pm »

“It’s wonderful”

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: December 14, 2019, 08:18:11 pm »

”It’s looking at me weird...”

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: December 15, 2019, 11:26:22 pm »

"Is that my iron ball?"

followed by..

"Can I eat those people?"
"Can I also practice puppeting them with or with out him eating them?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: December 16, 2019, 12:50:01 am »

"If I eat things they get eaten."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: December 16, 2019, 02:38:34 pm »

"Well, perhaps if we find a small energy source, some rope and chains, and with some ingenuity we can take a body, attach the body of the marionette to it and jam it into it's guts, use something as an  energy source to sustain it while letting me sit in the containment tubes in the marionette's body. So yeah, marrionette's gas containment in the stomach cavity with an energy source jammed into the back and chest. might need to remove part of the brain. make the body less...fighty. Just an idea from my medical knowledge"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: January 03, 2020, 04:01:27 pm »

((sorry for the unannounced holiday hiatus))

"Is that my iron ball?"

followed by..

"Can I eat those people?"
"No, that's your space transport. We have people gathering iron for your ball as we speak. Well, gathering, refining, enchanting, and molding your iron into a proper state, anyway.

I don't recommend eating these people. They are very important to us. Dignitaries, if you will. Big Parent Dragons."

"It's a bug!"
"That's right. Pretty neat, isn't she? We haven't named her yet though."

“It’s wonderful”
"I'm glad you like it. It will be your home for a while."

”It’s looking at me weird...”
"It doesn't bite. At least, we haven't added a bite feature. Never know with COmplex magic though. Go on, say hello. Maybe it will like you."

"Can I also practice puppeting them with or with out him eating them?"
"We can get the two of you a stockpile of condemned subjects to eat and pilot, but I do recommend showing some deference to these, oh OathBreaker."

"Well, from your responses, you all seem to have a fairly positive attitude toward the vessel, if not a rather unhealthy interest in our guests. Aside from some ...snacks, now is the time to make requests for accommodations. Feel free to go aboard and get to know the ship from the inside as well. Also, may I recommend some job definitions, based on your reactions?
Teh one who saw the ship 'looking at him' could be the navigator. The one interested in eating what he sees can be the weapons and cargo officer. The one who called it a bug can be teh science officer. The one who wishes to control can be the pilot and medical officer. And the one who finds it wonderful can be Captain and life support officer. If those roles do not satisfy you, speak up amongst yourselves before going to the control center and bonding with the vessel."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: January 03, 2020, 04:26:48 pm »

“I like my role”
Enter the ship and look inside the various rooms

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: January 03, 2020, 04:35:05 pm »

The fart cloud formerly known as Vladen rumbled for a bit with a low hum as he was referred to as oathbreaker
"I shall accept this role and I shall refrain  from puppeting or consuming any of these dignitaries... At least so long as they are not causing any problems."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: January 03, 2020, 07:36:59 pm »

”Fine with me”

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: January 03, 2020, 08:49:00 pm »

(I'm playing a bit deliberately stupid here.)

Bonding?  That sounds bad.

They better not teach my iron ball how to eat souls without me getting a chance to see how it is done.

"What do we need a spaceship for?  I thought we were just going to a plane full of light and diamonds."

"Can I just fly out and fight myself?"

Freddie, since he's quite capable of flying on his own, is doubtful about using some kinda machine to do it for him.  Freddie might go as cargo, or with life support equipment, but isn't interested in any kinda bonding with the spaceship.

As things stand now, Freddie is going to refuse to go.  There has to be something he can do to contribute that doesn't involve being locked inside a building for a long period of time, not to mention being made part of said building.  If he is going, they'll have to make him go.

(Also, Freddie will be a terrible weapons officer, with -2 unnatural ranged.  If possible, I'd expect him to strongly prefer just flying out and attacking in person.  Cargo handling he's probably dextrous enough to manipulate things, although the metal dragon claws might hamper him a bit, and he can certainly take care of any cargo that's causing problems.)

(Indeed, the assignments in general seem really bad.  Shouldn't Freddie be on the helm or navigating, as someone with a flight specialization and expert movement?)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 05:02:47 pm by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: January 03, 2020, 09:54:32 pm »

(The characters are allowed to talk amongst themselves about the roles, this doesn’t have to be done OOC)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: January 04, 2020, 06:02:36 am »

(I'd rather not roleplay stat-related discussions, it just seems silly and inefficient.)

(I do think it'd be a bad choice for Freddie to be weapons officer, and I think many of the other roles are also quite poor.  Kongor should probably be on weapons.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:17:36 am by Devastator »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: January 04, 2020, 10:04:30 am »

((I looked at our character sheets and...yeah. That would likely work better.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: January 04, 2020, 02:03:19 pm »

(Yeah.  Freddie will take Cargo and whichever makes more sense of the helm or navigation.)

(Or just cargo so he can leave while in combat.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:16:14 pm by Devastator »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 85