Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 148081 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star
« Reply #1230 on: July 04, 2020, 10:05:11 am »

Start pushing random gun and weapon related buttons
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: July 04, 2020, 07:42:52 pm »

Take advantage of the situation and attempt to scan the area on the other side of the nearest door

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: July 09, 2020, 07:02:19 pm »

Try to calm down and recover my breath.  Then, look around for any fallen bodies of the fire-creatures, as well as the location of the teleporter.  I might need to retreat, and even if not, a few dead ones should be good for something.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 07:18:57 pm by Devastator »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: July 26, 2020, 12:28:51 pm »

Return to my weapons station.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Siock and Aww ...
« Reply #1234 on: July 27, 2020, 04:18:06 pm »

Try to calm down and recover my breath.  Then, look around for any fallen bodies of the fire-creatures, as well as the location of the teleporter.  I might need to retreat, and even if not, a few dead ones should be good for something.
(2) you manage to retreat to the portal, but do not get any dead birds to take back with you. Looking at the situation, you reason it might be the better part of valor to head back and try a different location. However, if you can weather it, there is still payoff to be had here. Risky though.

Start pushing random gun and weapon related buttons
(1) Nice. Check the end of the post for the effects.

Take advantage of the situation and attempt to scan the area on the other side of the nearest door
(3) Nearest door is the big ornate one. other side of the door is more carpet, some thick drapes, and some tall, ornate pillars. that's as far as your scan gets before things happen.

Return to my weapons station.
(3) you rush over and slap Spaz' porcelain hand away from the gunnery display with a disapproving expression. Seeing what he's triggered, you hastily buckle yourself into the crash chair, just in time.

The bugship shoots out a series of electrical discharges, enshrouding its carapace in static and ozone. Additionally, several missile tubes fire, sending their ammo in seemingly slow, lazy spirals in a variety of directions. The payloads all go off simultaneously. Instead of a loud, fiery explosion, you get a set of muffled puffs. Then, the air around each missile distorts, sending a weird mirage rippling out in all directions. The carpet below the closest explosion suddenly stiffens, then shatters into sparkly dust. as you are wondering what happened, the bugship is buffeted by the shockwaves of the mirage, sending her (and you guys) tumbling (5) directly out the nearest window into the courtyard. Every control locks up and the screen goes frosty white. As it slowly clears, you see a vague, but rather large, shape growing rapidly in the viewscreen. a variety of alarms start flashing on the bugship's screen, and the largest is one that screams IMPACT IMMANENT!" at you in neon hues.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: July 29, 2020, 11:49:12 am »

Stay buckled into the crash chair and hope that the ship stabilizes.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 29, 2020, 04:48:34 pm »

Buckle up and see if I can figure out how to repair the controls

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: July 29, 2020, 07:28:59 pm »

I'll make one more attempt.. I'm still only mildly wounded, after all, and killed a lot of fire creatures.

Lets head back and look for eggs and young this time.  Bring a sack.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: July 29, 2020, 07:59:08 pm »

Try having the ship turn. If the command area doesn’t give direct control of the ship, ask it to turn to avoid whatever it is we’re about to crash into

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: July 31, 2020, 10:08:24 am »

brace for impact
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: August 10, 2020, 12:13:32 pm »

Buckle up and see if I can figure out how to repair the controls
Stay buckled into the crash chair and hope that the ship stabilizes.
brace for impact
Try having the ship turn. If the command area doesn’t give direct control of the ship, ask it to turn to avoid whatever it is we’re about to crash into
(6)(6)
The ship's controls kick in, and you dodge the incoming giant boulder. The ship goes into evasive maneuver mode though, so every movement is accompanied by zigs, zags, janks, sudden dives and hard acceleration, rattling bones and making ears ring. Multiple weapons fire at odd intervals as well. Occasionally the display lights up with some explosion or acknowledgement of a strike, but the ship flies out of the chaos unharmed. When the dust clears and everything returns to calm, you discover that you are still in the giant castle courtyard, but a fair distance away from the low building you were in. nothing else seems to have changed.

I'll make one more attempt.. I'm still only mildly wounded, after all, and killed a lot of fire creatures.

Lets head back and look for eggs and young this time.  Bring a sack.

(6) You swoop into a nesting group, stuffing a few eggs and hatchlings into your sack, and swoop out, the entire nesting group hot on your heels.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: August 10, 2020, 12:33:18 pm »

Wheee

Back through the portal!  Should be able to outfight any who successfully follow me through.  Plus it might add some adults to the ones recovered.

Since I'm aloft this time, it shouldn't be too hard.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:57:50 pm by Devastator »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: August 10, 2020, 05:21:05 pm »

Scan for interesting things relatively close by, preferably that which relates to our objective (check to see if the ship has a reminder of that stored somewhere also)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: August 11, 2020, 10:09:08 am »

Check if anything needs repaired.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: August 24, 2020, 02:53:04 pm »

Check if anything needs repaired.
Assist with checking, maybe my small size will let me notice things that the other of us missed
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85